Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Aki_624
Haji Yukimura
6 posters

The Ruin of Heaven

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47183

The Ruin of Heaven Empty The Ruin of Heaven

Post by Haji Yukimura Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:51 am

Stepping out of the Door from Purgatory, you find yourself in what looks like a war zone.

Everything is in tatters, and smoke and fire fill the sky. In fact is looks as if the sky itself has fallen on the land...

The Ruin of Heaven 24n3eac

This burned world is what remains of Heaven; the once beautiful home of the Soul King.

Now the streets are lined with the corpses of soldiers and angels alike. This world has turned upon itself

The Ruin of Heaven 2lwu7x1

But what has happened? How has it come to this?

The questions continue to pile up, as the answers seem few and far between

Surely there is someone out there who has an idea of what is going on; surely they came give you the answer.

There are 3 possible places you can look for answers;

The soul Kings former palace

The Grand Hall of Elders

The Shogun's residence

From this point on, be on your guard; you might find that the residents of heaven no longer distinguish friend from foe. Search out the answer. When you find them, you will understand better what must be done.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9400

The Ruin of Heaven Empty Re: The Ruin of Heaven

Post by Aki_624 Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:07 pm

Runnin in Aki stops and covers her mouth smelling the smoke. "what?" she puts her goggles on and scan the area. This was suppose to be the realm of the soul king. She expected pure beings and world but something has happened. This place is falling apart. Without hesitation she runs further in to search for an answer as she is curious. "what the heck. Man this place has gone to the dogs" as she runs toward the Shoguns residence.
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5572

Post by Nerovampyro Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:44 pm

Desolation. Destruction, carnage and despair. These are what the squad 0 captain saw with the eyes he beared. corpse on the ground, their blood staining the ground of this sacred place. towers crumbled and razed to the ground.

This is a disaster! The captain had to make sure first and foremost that his majesty was safe and sound. Wasting no time he ran as fast as he can. Appearing and disappearing to different areas as he would. The determination on his face was undying
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11589

Post by Kyouga Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:28 pm

Kyouga found himself in the ruins of what used to be Heaven. Immediately, he headed straight for the Shogun Residence; only to find Aki there. "Aki, are you okay? Did you see Shinji here?" Kyouga asked her with concern before he sensed Daiseisho's presence.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:53 am

Searching through the palace Aki lifted her glasses and looked at Kyouga. "So I guess people are starting to arrive. Nope Shinji hasn't come here yet. But I don't know if that should be your biggest concern at the moment really." she said looking around.
    LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 4897

Post by LuluTheGuy Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:40 am

Suu made it through the door with his thoughts pounding.... One thing stayed in his mind, from his talk with himself basically and Suu was wondering when it was gonna come in handy. When he came upon the center of carnage. He could feel the others near, and he saw they were investigating one area.

"Guess I should-"

Suu stopped short 'You can't do it alone' was all that ran through his head. Virgil once again gave him advice.

"Alright guess I am stuck with everyone Virgil dosent want me alone for some odd reason. lemons I hate him."

suu made his way towards the shogun palace. He kept his distance behind everyone Virgil said not be alone not make friends.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42262

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:57 am

Byakurai!

*A white blast of lightening roars over the heads of the others and slams into the side of a torn down building. Shinji appears in a flash next to Kyo*

Sorry bout that folks, just wanted to see if my powers were back....

*He looks around at all the wreckage, remembering the upbeat, happy Haji of the past*

Lord Haji, the death of Hina is what destroyed you....
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:20 am

"And so more arrive. Shinji! Be careful! This place is damaged enough as is it! It's gonna be hard to find clues here. Aren't you one of the shoguns men? Why don't you help look around." She said walking toward some ruined books trying to recover some of them.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:40 am

"It looks like 5 out of the initial 7 are here... Shinji, try your Hollowification and see if it works. If so, all of our powers should be back. As for the condition of this place, I believe I might be able to use my alchemy to recontruct the ruins to it's former glory." Kyouga stated calmly before he drew his attention to Sara. "Look for survivers, but I doubt that we'll find anyone." he said before he clapped his hands together and completely reconted the Shogun's residence within minutes of using his alchemy. However, he would have to take a few breaks in order to reconstuct the three main areas that they could access currently.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:55 am

Aki stood there and watched him. "I doubt there are survivers. If they were I'm sure there smart enough to get somewhre safe. Maybe I should go to the hall of elders since you two seemed to have the shoguns place. Don't start giving me orders to look for people in a dead space!" She said to him. While looking at the palace. "Alcehmy, I wonder how a espada would know such things. Must be really skilled and brilliant."
    LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

Post by LuluTheGuy Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:11 pm

After almost having his head scroched by a byakurai, Suu looked back at Shinji one of the initial 7. Suu sat in thought about where they should be. The shogun's palace seemed like a horrible starting place.

"Everyone is just running around with their heads cut off."

Suu lightly whispered to himself, then he heard someone take some backbone but be quickly shot down. Suu then thougt and realized there was a clue.

"Work..together. Hmmm maybe we can use this."

Suu looked around seeing everyone was on thier own agenda not even properly thinking.

He held his palm out & chanted

"Hado #1 Sho!"

A blast of reiastu spurred from his hand at the next open bulding to block off the path they were on. Suu knew no-one was going to listen until something un-needed was done.

"Can you guys stop for one moment?"
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42262

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:29 am

Spoiler:

*Shinji places his hand over his face and dark reiatsu starts to gather, it then explodes as he pulls his mask down. The spiritual pressure making the ground shake*

QUIET!!!

*He then waves away his mask as the reiatsu dies down*

I believe our friend from the 4th has something he'd like to say...
    LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

Post by LuluTheGuy Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Spoiler:

"Everyone walking to the shogun's palace is useless from the look of this carnige & war damage....we should all explain to each other what happned in each of our purgatory's. Since each of us hold a key we each hold our own part of this puzzle. If anyone agree's go ahead & speak what happened to you during your journey."

Suu spoke with slight authrity seeing as no-one had taken step to actually think out what they should be doing.the shogun's palace has to obviously be over run by now.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:56 pm

"I was recruited in King Afsheld's army, and I'm sure Shinji was part of Haji's army." Kyouga said briefly, but he had a feeling that things were going to get more complicated.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:28 am

Aki took some books and stacked them all and sat on it and thought about her trip. She smiled. "I met a nice friend and had a nice chat with him. And than here I was. Walking in through a werid door."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:17 pm