Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Temporary Divine Temple [Demons Only]

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128861

Temporary Divine Temple [Demons Only] Empty Temporary Divine Temple [Demons Only]

Post by Muerte Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:00 am

The divine temple, a large temple under the order of demon Placido. Here, the temple appears to be upside down, however it is not. The temple that is here is a fake, and it is hidden to the naked eye. It is currently being used for a meeting between the demons on the matter of Hells Seals. Due to it being located in between realms, it is shown to be hanging over a lot of graves.

Temporary Divine Temple [Demons Only] 5Dx117_Distorted_dimension
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

BD-cash : 5159

Temporary Divine Temple [Demons Only] Empty Re: Temporary Divine Temple [Demons Only]

Post by Grixis Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:39 am

A tall skinny man apporached the building silently. Almost like a harsh winter storm he walked and everything that he stepped on died. Not that they were alive to begin with. He stared at the building with blank eyes and than stepped in to see it was a plain meeting hall. He didn't see anybody else and took a seat and stayed still waiting for others to arrive.
    Placido
    Placido
    Human

BD-cash : 4700

Temporary Divine Temple [Demons Only] Empty Re: Temporary Divine Temple [Demons Only]

Post by Placido Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:44 am

A figure appeared to be forming on the side of the wall. Out of it, a man formed, falling to the ground. He landed on his feet next to the demon that had just shown up.

"Hello there, Haine" He said quietly under his breath. He stood up and brushed himself off.
    "Sorry i'm late"
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:53 am

Haine brushed off the dust that landed on him as the demon came in. It has been such a long time since he saw another demon. Haine continued to look straight with a fixed posture and spoke softly in a light voice. "Good Evening Placido. It seems you and I are the only ones to arrive right now so I wouldn't worry about being late really."
    Placido
    Placido
    Human

Post by Placido Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:02 am

Placido laughed lightly.
    "That's true" He said. He looked around the temple, trying to remember the layout of it.
    "If I am correct, if I push the wall right here" He said as he placed his hand on the wall. "It'll open up a room where our meeting can be held"
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:07 am

Haine watched him move about and find the wall at ease. He did not forget where it was though it's not like it mattered. Someone was bound to find it. Haine got up and stared. "Shall we go down first or wait for the others? We could prepare some tea which I would quite like at the moment."
    Placido
    Placido
    Human

Post by Placido Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:33 am

Placido nodded.
    "I kinda like that idea" He said as he walked towards the room. He had to remember where everything was in the room, he hadn't used his temple in ages.
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:36 am

Haine followed behind him and looked around. It hasn't changed in ages. Haine walked over to the tea set and started brewing. "Please sit Placido. I'll prepare the tea." Haine said getting the cups and sugar and everything. He looked at the food and saw it wasn't that old. It wouldn't matter to demons but taste was nessicsarly no matter who.
    Amaimon
    Amaimon
    Human

BD-cash : 4756

Post by Amaimon Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:27 pm

Shortly after the two demons arrived into the meeting room, another demon followed shortly behind them. The demon turned out to be Diabane, a friend of Placidos.

"Hello there" He said. "It has definitely been awhile since we've been in here at the same time"
    Grixis
    Grixis
    Demon

Post by Grixis Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Haine put the tray down on the table and handed out the cups and the sugar and milk and such and poured the two of them tea. Haine slightly bowed he's head as a way of hello than actually talking. Haine took a set and start drinking his tea.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:06 am