Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Day Off

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

Day Off Empty Day Off

Post by Muerte Mon May 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Daemon got tired of life inside the seireitei with how things were happening. He rubbed the back of his head as he made it to the end of the senkaimon and pushed it open. The doors slid open slowly, allowing Daemon to jump out of it onto the large building which sat under him.

"So this is france?" He thought to himself. "Maybe I could start my plans here, or just keep thinking about what it is I have planned"
    He continued to think to himself as he started to run to the tallest building in France, the Eiffel Tower. The tower would help him think more clearly. he had only hoped unwanted company from soul society wouldnt show up.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42274

Day Off Empty Re: Day Off

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue May 31, 2011 11:51 am

*Shinji is walking down the streets in paris, having volunteered for a recon mission. He thought is would be a breeze, with the added bonus of nude beaches. He headed towards the nearest beach first, it was packed and there was nudity everywhere....it was just the wrong gender. Suffice it to say, he wanted to claw his eyes out*

Grrrrr...stupid sausage fest, I'm so gonna have nightmares from that....

*Just then he saw a figure leaping across the rooftops*

Hmmmm....obviously not human, maybe that's who i'm supposed to recon...

*Shinji shunpos onto the roof of the nearest building and starts after the figure*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue May 31, 2011 10:37 pm

"Seems i'm being followed" He thought to himself. "Must not be an ordinary human since he can see me and tell where i'm going"
    He continued going when he decided to start going backwards, so he could see who the guy was that was following him.
    "Why are you following me?" He asked the man, dodging large buildings by going around them.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:06 am

*Shinji appears behind the man*

To find out why you were running... I was sent here to investigate any strange goings on around here. And a person jumping from rooftop to rooftop is pretty strange...
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:11 am

Daemon chuckled. He then slid to a quick stop as he gripped his zanpakto on his waist.
    "You're right, it is suspicious but its not very polite to trail someone when they know you're there, you're supposed to do it in secret" He said. *He gave the =3= look*
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:10 am

*Shinji grins*

Who said I wanted to be secret about it, If I wanted to trail you in secret you would still be hopping across the roofs..

*He then notices the man go for his sword*

I wouldn't do that if I were you, I'm not in the best mood seeing as I've been ripped off and conned into coming here. Go to Paris they said, enjoy the nude beaches they said. What they didn't tell me was that going to the nude beaches is like going to the men's bath house.... But enough about me, who are you and why are you here?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:18 am

Daemon pondered on if he should talk to this guy. He could see him so he wasn't a normal human, as he thought earlier.

"If you must know, Shinji, I am Daemon Sazumushi from the Seireitei, and captain of squad 2" He said to him. "I used to go by Mukuro however"
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:08 am

OOC: I never gave him my nameXD

Ahhhh, so you're a captain with the Gotei eh? Not bad, I almost went into the Gotei myself, but didn't cuz I kept failing in the academy. But I came out ok in the long run. I'm Shinji Yukimura, Soutaishou of the Yukimura Shougunate.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:00 am

OOC: Daemon knows a lot of people through ways he can't tell people lol. He knows who Haji is, who you are, who a lot of people are, only names though.

"Shinji Yukimura" He said to himself. "So you're a member of the Yukimura Clan"
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:34 am

OOC: Stalker!XD

*Shinji grins and chuckles a bit*

I'm not only a member, I'm third in command. I report only to the Shougun and Daishougun. I guess you could compare my position with that of your Head Capt. Not bad for a guy who kept flunking the academy eh?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:41 am

"Reminds me of that child" He said. "What was his name, Suzaku Yukimura?"
    He rubbed his chin. "Didn't he die a pitiful death or something?" He asked the man.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:02 pm

*Shinji laughs*

No he's quite alive, he did get beat up by a ship we were sailing on though. He's actually one of my generals, in command of 1/3 of the army.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:05 am

"A lot has changed" He said to him. He shrugged.
    "Well, now that we're here and stuff, lets catch up on things, I don't sense an evil presence on you and i'm from the gotei, but i don't have any intention of harming anyone here in the living world if they're with Suzaku"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:56 pm