Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

The Restoration of Etheria

??????
    ??????
    Dark Lord Guardian
    Dark Lord Guardian

BD-cash : 5054

The Restoration of Etheria Empty The Restoration of Etheria

Post by ?????? Sat May 14, 2011 9:54 am

The kingdom stood empty though restored, everyone that was once dead are now replaced by hollows gathered by the he who called him self phantom, as everything was prepared, he activated a barrier which covered the city, allowing no-one to escape it's walls.

A top his kingdom floated a lone jar similar to the ones that appeared within both the living world and soul society.

The Restoration of Etheria T6tg76

"I am the phantom." said a lone voice which echoed the city, as if speaking to the hollows which knew of no words. "It took me centuries to return to this place, but i will not let my people down any longer, as your king, i returned from the dead to fulfill the promise i failed to do in my last life, things will be different, this time, we shall rise, and they will fall."

Cutting his palm and allowing his blood to drip over an alchemy circle, he began to chant is did 5 other cloaked figure which acted like he did. It seems no one would stop him in Hueco Mundo, all the God Kings were doing there thing in soul society that he had Hueco Mundo all to himself.

The process has already begun, the only question left is what will become of it, will he fail, or will he suceed?
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11578

The Restoration of Etheria Empty Re: The Restoration of Etheria

Post by Kyouga Sun May 15, 2011 12:31 am

Somehow, the God-King of Symphonia exited a Garganta, and found himself in Ethernia. Almost immediately, Kyouga took notice of the jar sitting above Ethernia itself. Kyouga knew he would have to make his way up to the uppermost room, but he also had no idea what was waiting for him. As an extra precaution, Kyouga tied the seal Lee gave him to his upper right arm and entered the front entrance of Ethernia. "Hey, anyone there?" Kyouga called out in the emptyness of the foyer. (Let's just say that's where Kyouga's journey starts) Kyouga knew that Kim was here, but even if the Hollows here were sacrificed, he would still be protected.
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

BD-cash : 5174

Post by Uriel Sun May 15, 2011 3:15 am

A low breeze started to push the sands of the area around. It was simple but a strong gust in the one spot itself. It was then that a figure clad in purple armor let himself touch down, burning wings gently withdrawing inward till there was nothing but the man.

The flat gaze he gave toward the kingdom was one of unamuzement. He gave no second thought or speech to himself as he started toward the kingdom to rid it of its supposed King.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9021

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue May 17, 2011 1:55 am

A extremely pale figure gliding just above the sands of Hueco Mundo but just a few centimeters. It could easily be mistaken for a hollow itself with its doll-like figure. The doll had a small bit of blood trickling down from its right eye. But this did not stop it as it continued forward toward the kingdom.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:41 pm