Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Holo Oakranr

warrior_goddess7431
    warrior_goddess7431
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 4956

Holo Oakranr Empty Holo Oakranr

Post by warrior_goddess7431 Fri May 13, 2011 8:07 am

I AM Shinigami warrior of god

Basic Information:
    Human Name: Jane Doe
    Shinigami Name: Holo Oakranr
    Division: Undecided, not 11th
    Residence: 11th Division Compound with my parents
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Personality: Holo is a very nice person, and tries to be best friends with everyone she meets. However, she may become friends, but it may take some time to earn her respect and trust. She enjoys some quiet time alone or with friends, a good book, maybe a little spar if anyones interested.

Your Legacy:
    Character Story: Holo is the first child of 11th Division Captain Roan Oakranr and current co-Third Seat Haruka Oakranr. She has been raised by her parents for most of her life, and she loves them both very much/
    RP Sample:
    *Holo leapt into the air, bounced off of the nearby wall, and did a small flip to avoid the hollows claws. However, she did not notice its second set of claws, which sliced open part of her back. She grunted in pain, then grabbed onto the claws and used the momentum to fling herself at the hollows mask, slicing it cleanly in half*

Now thats more like it...

Your Zanpakuto:
    Zanpakuto Name: Ookami to Koushinryo (Wolf and Spice)
    Sealed Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Zanpakuto Spirit Description:
    Spoiler:

Shikai
    Shikai Release Phrase: Intoxicate, Koushinryo (Spice)
    Released Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Other Changes: what looks like fine powder floats in the air around Holo

Bankai
    Release Phrase: Hunt, Ookami (Wolf)
    Released Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Other Changes: The fine powder is still floating in the air

Abilities
    Name: Intoxicate
    State: Shikai and Bankai
    Terms of Usage: N/A
    Description: the powder that floats around Holo serves a purpose. If you remember Pokemon, it acts like poisonpowder, sleeppowder, etc. It simply effects the enemy. A downside is that Holo receives an opposite effect. So, if you get sleeppowder or something, she will be overly focused on you specifically, so it would be easy for a surprise attack out of her line of sight.

Name: Gouka (Hell fire, if Yahoo answers is right)
    State: Bankai
    Terms of Usage: The sun must be behind the clouds for it to work. If in a building, all lights must be out. In other words, only works in darkness or shadow.
    [b]Description:[b/] A pentagram like shape appears on the ground that is about ten feet wide. Anything within the pentagram will be greatly harmed by blood red fire that comes from Hell. Downsides include using up a LOT of Holos reiatsu, and the fact that, if she is within the pentagram, she will be damaged just as bad as any of her opponents.
    warrior_goddess7431
    warrior_goddess7431
    Human
    Human

Holo Oakranr Empty Re: Holo Oakranr

Post by warrior_goddess7431 Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:36 am

I would like to point out that I now have 100 posts, and I would like to make an amendment.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by warrior_goddess7431 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fail at amendment...)
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468771

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:48 am

Just one huge thing off the bat, your character story needs to be much much longer, we need to know your history, as a human and how you became a shinigami. We need to know about life in the academy and a little about the history of your zanpakto spirit too. Be creative its a lot of fun
    warrior_goddess7431
    warrior_goddess7431
    Human
    Human

Post by warrior_goddess7431 Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:43 am

Well...I just have one problem with that, and its that she was a shingami from the start...

However, I will change it when I get a chance, dont worry. I admit defeat.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468771

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:22 am

Starting as a shinigami? I've never heard of that, everyone has a human life at some point
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80579

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:35 am

Now there's a debatable topic. But i'm allowing since Suzu's existence depends on it as well haha.
    warrior_goddess7431
    warrior_goddess7431
    Human
    Human

Post by warrior_goddess7431 Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:08 am

Well, like I said, dont worry, Im gonna fix it, and Ive already got a story in mind that will satisfy all parties.

Character story: A short time ago, a nice couple was about to have a baby, but, regretfully, the baby did not live. At the same moment that the baby passed on...well, lets just say things were getting hot in the 11th Division. By some cosmic coincidence, the baby that was stillborn became the child of Roan and Haruka Oakranr of the 11th Division. She was born naturally and raised by her parents, going to the Academy when she could to follow in both of her parents footsteps. While in training at the Academy, she reached the point were she wanted to learn shikai. However, instead of some epic battle between her and her zanpakuto spirit, the spirit wanted to go sight-seeing, and if Holo could show it something amazing, it would relinquish its power to her. Travelling for a long time, Holo finally discovered a place in the USA called Luray Caverns. She went through the cave system, and her zanpakuto, Okami to Koshinryo, was amazed by all that was there. Thus, when Holo returned to the Academy, she could use her shikai, Koshinryo. At the moment, she is still trying to figure out bankai, and which division she wants to join.

Is that sufficient?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80579

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:16 pm

That's sufficient enough, and sorry about the late response.

1/2 approved
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7611

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:09 pm

2/2 Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 5:37 am