Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Life

Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5241

Life Empty Life

Post by Remi-chan Fri May 13, 2011 6:11 am

As if it hasn't been painfully obvious lately I'm not really around as much as I should or probably could be here. I've just got some things that I've had to make priority lately so I can't really focus on posting and RPing as much as I would like ><. I start my new job in the morning and have been searching for apartments while packing the stuff I don't need out right now. Plus I've been trying to spend more time with family before I do move out and go on my own.

I promise that once things get settled down though I'll be back around and ready for fun. It might not be until I find a place and move though but with a little luck the apartment I check out tomorrow might be the one~.

<3
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9027

Life Empty Re: Life

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri May 13, 2011 6:15 am

Awwww, the only other good quincy!
    Fiddle-sticks. >3>
    Well, I wish you the best of luck in your hunting and I'll be watching you...totally not in a creepy-stalker-kinda-way....totally.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128861

Post by Muerte Fri May 13, 2011 7:46 am

-le gasp-
    Lee i'll bring Grandios into the RP then since we need another quincy.
    Also, Remi, I hope things go well for you. I understand how life i getting for everyone, somewhat. I have to worry about the current seniors graduating then there is semester exams to see if we'll pass next year and all that stuff. I hope you have fun with your new job and everything goes well and stuff :3
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80579

Post by Loli Gaga Fri May 13, 2011 11:22 am

I know what you mean, no matter how far you reach online life real life is always just arround the corner, recently i've been asked if i wanted to return to university, i'd be lying if i said i didnt pause before answering.

Will miss you remi-chaaan *huggle* WILL BE STALKING YOU ^_^
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Sat May 28, 2011 6:17 am

Update:
    I'm still alive, thankfully, and loving my new job. Unfortunately my laptop seems to hate my internet through the modem and doesn't want to connect which has kept me from being on (I'm at mom's for memorial day weekend). Sooo until that gets solved I am kinda screwed. And it'll be at least two weeks before I can afford a router probably ><.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42257

Post by Baka Yukimura Sat May 28, 2011 9:47 am

Wow i'm late, But I will be the creepy stalker you need!XD

I wish you luck in your future endeavors!
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Remi-chan Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:47 am

Alright now that I have a steady connection and stuff I should be able to be on more regularly <3 Sorry for how long it really took me to get back T.T

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:41 am