Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Vice Captain’s Authority

Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60472

Vice Captain’s Authority Empty Vice Captain’s Authority

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:46 pm

Announcement for Vice Captain’s Authority

Due to many inactive captains recently, I would like to announce that Vice Captains is automatically an Acting Captain if their captain is absence. This means they have all the captain’s right in their division.

In addition, if the captains oppose to the changes made by Vice Captains, they should verify things with their Vice Captains, and come to a conclusion on their own.

Please do not make things difficult for the admins by PMing them, because this is a new rule. If you don't give us a proper date you will be back, don't expect us to keep waiting and keeping things as you left them.

Also, if captains & vice captains are both inactive for more than 2 months, the admins will step in to either strip them of their position and promote another member, or to step in temporarily until the captain is back.

If you have any protests, voice them now, or keep your peace forever.

I believe I have make this clear enough but if anyone is unclear about this please post your question. Or you can also post if you would like any add on to this. Of course, I will first consider the necessities.

BD Administration Team

Last edited by Moonstone on Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    11th Division's Kawaii Juju

BD-cash : 11093

Vice Captain’s Authority Empty Re: Vice Captain’s Authority

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:24 pm

In addition, if the captains oppose to the changes made by Vice Captains, they should verify things with their Vice Captains, and come to a conclusion on their own.

Please do not make things difficult for the admins by PMing them, because this is a new rule. If you don't give us a proper date you will be back, don't expect us to keep waiting and keeping things as you left them.

Also, if captains & vice captains are both inactive for more than 2 months, the admins will step in to either strip them of their position and promote another member, or to step in temporarily until the captain is back.

If you have any protests, voice them now, or keep your peace forever.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:18 am