Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Bloodlust Confusion: Kenpachi versus Kenpachi

King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58411

Bloodlust Confusion: Kenpachi versus Kenpachi  Empty Bloodlust Confusion: Kenpachi versus Kenpachi

Post by King_Nothing Wed May 11, 2011 8:00 am

*Roan strolls into a clearing near the 11th division land and decides that this place is as good as any for his and his fellow captains duel. However, the challenger is not here yet, so Roan sighs and decides to meditate while he waits. So, he pulls out his zanpakuto, stabs it into the ground, then flips himself up so that he is perfectly balanced on the handle of his zanpakuto, one hand held out for balance. He closes his eyes, and waits...*
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7628

Bloodlust Confusion: Kenpachi versus Kenpachi  Empty Re: Bloodlust Confusion: Kenpachi versus Kenpachi

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri May 13, 2011 5:36 am

In the middle of all silence a voice spoke out, it was a fair deep and masculine voice, the voice of squad captain Michael spoke out as he then said.

"So I see you're squad decided not to come? I thought this was me versus the whole of you're squad, not just the captain."

And with that Michael came out of the shadows with a lit cigar on the side of his mouth puffing out some smoke each moment. He had a smirk on his face and then looked as Roan was meditating.

"Looks like this will be a quick fight, heh... or is your sqaud actually going to turn up?"

Michael was interested, he hasent actually faught this squad 11, he faught the old ones but not the new so he was expecting a good battle.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Bloodlust Confusion: Kenpachi versus Kenpachi  Empty Re: Bloodlust Confusion: Kenpachi versus Kenpachi

Post by King_Nothing Fri May 13, 2011 6:37 am

*Roan flips forward so that he is once again on the ground, then sheathes his sword for the moment*

Ill be honest, I totally forgot to ask them. Also, I thought you meant it would be me versus you, and then the rest of 11th versus the rest of 6th.

*Shrugs*

Sorry about that.

*Smiles and places his hand on the handle of his zanpakuto*

So, shall we begin?
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri May 13, 2011 8:13 am

Michael chuckles as he puffs on his cigar and then begins to circle roan while puffing his cigar.

"You see thats the thing Roan... you diden't forget as I told you clearly that I wanted to face you and your squad all at the same time, however you have no faith in your squad."

Michael takes another puff of his cigar with pieces of ashes dropping to the floor as the bud lights up when Michael inhales it and then lets out the smoke.

"The reason you never told your squad was because you have no faith in them and nor do you trust them in such way that you should... you refuse to let them battle againts anyone... you see... When you get someone who comes and challenges you and your squad and who you know are supposedly strong or so they think... you are too affraid to let them do anything so you keep them out of it and don't mention it to them."

Michael spreads a sharkish smile as he continues circling Roan while puffing on his cigar and blowing out smoke from it as bits of ash fall of and smoke flys around and floats about.

"You saw that I slaughtered your secretary and your security guards that were standing outside your door, from then you knew that you wernt going to bring your squad...

you call yourself a kenpachi... you call your squad the toughest in the whole of the gotei... but so far I haven't seen any evidence of this as your squad is always being pulled back and never let to fight for themselves.

You see... your squad members are too precious to you... you have that Haruka girl also your Vice Captain who is also your wife... you couldent bare to see her wounded... the love of your life beaten down like nothing.. then you have that minami girl... shes like a daughter in a way so your all practically like one big happy family... who think they are kenpachi's but there is no evidence like I said!"

Michael puffs his cigar and continues to circle roan as the end of his haori follows behind. He continues smirking as he has a hold on his cigar as he then says.

"You see... already in my mind I knew you were going to do this... so I decided to take matters into my own hands and send my third seat Kamon after the remaining members of squad 11 to invite them over here to fight along side you and fight me. This fight should teach you to train your squad and to have faith in them and not put them on the sidelines were no one can see them!"

Michael said as he finished his cigar and blew out the smoke from his nostrals and mouth and then threw the now finished bud onto the floor and stepped on it he then walked forwards past Roan and stood there by the tree he was originaly standing by were the shade covered his face. Michael placed his hands in his pockets and simply waited for the other members to come.

Haruka Oakranr
    Haruka Oakranr
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 5503

Post by Haruka Oakranr Fri May 13, 2011 9:03 pm

As the two captain were talking Haruka walked in the place. She was a bit bored and wasn't to shure if she had to interrupt them while they were talking. She decided to stay quiet and sat down on the floor. When they finished talking. She got up with a sight and walked toward the two Taicho bored as ever. She just wanted to end the battle quickly.

OCC: Hum, I don't know if Minami will come... I talked to her yesturday and she said she has a virus in her computer. Also, she doesn't seem's to be in the mood to rpg. She's mostly occupied reading... stuff. >_> I'm pushing her to come, but dunno if she's coming -_-...
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri May 13, 2011 9:09 pm

Spoiler:

"Two on one ey? heh... well then... if that's how it's going to be then we may aswell get this fight started. You two may take the first strike."

Michael smirked as he diden't bother moving from the tree he was leaning on, already looking at the two he could see there weak points and places which he could damage easily.
    Minami-chan
    Minami-chan
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 5195

Post by Minami-chan Sat May 14, 2011 4:15 am

*Minami comes in action*

Sorry to keep all of you waiting I had some things to take care of.

Well,well if it is'nt the captain of the 6th squad,long time no see

*she then placed herself net to her teammates

OCC: my comp still got a virus but i think i can reply more now

Last edited by Minami-chan on Wed May 18, 2011 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat May 14, 2011 4:39 am

OOC: what door are you knocking down? were outside.

"Greetings... soldier, this is now a three on one fight and you all have the first strike, so go on attack me, and you better not dissapoint or i'll litrelly crush you all."

Michael had laughter in his voice as he chuckled slightly, he continued leaning on the tree in the shade as he watches the three squad members with a smirk on his face.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat May 14, 2011 10:37 am

*Roan shakes his head at Mikes accusations*

No, I really did completely forget. And you really think I have no faith in my squad? PLease, they beat me up all the time, I know they can handle themselves.

*Smiles as Haruka and Minami show up*

Then theres the fact that even if I told them to stay away, theyd show up anyway...

*Hears Mike offer them the first strike. So, he draws his sword, but does not act yet. After taking a moment to shift his mind into battle mode, he vanishes, appearing behind Mike, aiming to bash his head with the handle of his sword*
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sat May 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Michael chuckles as what Roan failed to realise was that Michael was leaning on a tree the whole time so there is no way for him to knock his head, as Michael heard the thump on the tree the only things that Michael said was.

"That was just simply pathetic... what about the two of you? you two just gonna stand there and look pretty or you actually going to attempt to attack me?"
    Haruka Oakranr
    Haruka Oakranr
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 5503

Post by Haruka Oakranr Sun May 15, 2011 12:55 am

As Mike was talking about them being ''sitting duck''. She got ticked off a bit frome that critic. She said annoyed '' Tch, men these days... so annoying.''

Haruka quickly Shampo above the head master of the 6th division, while she swung her katana at full speed toward his neck. Immediately after, while she was in the air, she does a backflip by sending a kick to his face. She then lands on her feets just few meters away.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun May 15, 2011 4:33 am

Michael was still leaning on the trees as he could hear the branches being chopped off he then saw the vice captain's foot being sent to his face, the only thing Michael did was move his head to the right side so that the foot attack dodged, once the attack was done Michael placed his head back in the original position.

"Wow... well that was just... pathetic... Come on, you call yourselfs squad 11? the so called roughest squad in the whole gotei 13. Hec my recruit could defeat you all and even he can attempt and at times sucseed and attack on me. You lot urgh... i'm un impressed."

Michael takes out his right hand from his pocket and points towards the vice captain and says.

"Hadō 4 byakuray"

As he says this a large kido blast fires from his index finger and launches its way to its vice captain. If it hit her she would be launched back 10feet and have 1st degree kido burns to her chest. He then placed both his hands behind his back and continued leaning on the tree.

"Continue."

As he said this demanding that they continue trying to impress him. As so far they have not.
    Minami-chan
    Minami-chan
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Minami-chan Wed May 18, 2011 5:56 am

Minami quickly shunpos 30 metres in the air

`` well it's not are fault that you are not impressed
    we are jsut getting started

Minami then shunpos behind him, she jumps and take he's head
    between her legs and backflips with him.

``We will get you impressed`` she said while smirking

Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Wed May 18, 2011 5:59 am

"Yeah... you try to get my head when you realise that I'm leaning on a tree!!"

-.- Michael grunts as he is still compleatly dissapointed in the whole of squad 11
    Minami-chan
    Minami-chan
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Minami-chan Wed May 18, 2011 6:35 am

`` hmmpphhh , I wasn't aiming for your head but watever, you
    are quite the though ``

Minami does a big sigh

`` doesn't matter if you are dissapointed or not in us
    we just have to beat you up so you can shut your mouth
    right``
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Wed May 18, 2011 1:44 pm

"Either that or you all get seriously injured, so yeah."

Michael says this in a plane tone still unimpressed and extreamily bored.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:44 am

Due to the time that has passed the squad 6 captain is declaired the winner since squad 11 failed to post and impress the squad 6 Captain, Keep training and continue improoving your skills, Michael will be back to test out the whole of your squads skills, if he's unimpressed he will crush them all into small specs of dust, Enjoy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:14 pm