Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Daemon Spade "Sazumushi"

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128876

Daemon Spade "Sazumushi"  Empty Daemon Spade "Sazumushi"

Post by Muerte Wed May 11, 2011 5:23 am

I AM Shinigami warrior of god

Basic Information:

Human Name:
    Daemon Spade
    Shinigami Name: Daemon Sazumushi
    Division: 2nd
    Residence: Squad 2 Barracks
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    He has an earing on his left ear.
    Spoiler:
    Personality: Daemon is somewhat comical, adding a bit of levity to situations that are otherwise serious. He has a flippant attitude under normal circumstances and seems to like annoying his vice captain, and adoptive son, Raiden Sazumushi, which usually earns him a slash from one of his swords. He also appears to have a history of referring to cute girls he meets as his 'first love', complete with a deadpan look on his face despite the obvious lie. He also apparently enjoys listening to jazz music, as he had a phonograph that played his vinyl records. Underneath this, though, he is quite perceptive in terms of regarding other people. Whenever angered or in combat, Daemon is fairly calm, serious, and level-headed.

Your Legacy:

Character Story:

Human Life: As a human, Daemon was a renowned illusionist. It was because of these illusions, that nobody believed his death was real, and to this day, the humans believe he is out and about, after he faked his own death.
    Plus Life: Daemon was not very happy finding out that people believed he was still alive. He took it upon himself to try and reach out to people, but nobody would listen. His heart ached greatly because of this and he was on the verge of becoming a hollow when a shinigami showed up and saved his life, as well as sending him to the soul society.
    Rukon District Life: Shortly after arriving in the Rukon District, Daemons spiritual pressure was recognized by the captains of the gotei and he was immediately sent to the academy to better his unfound skills.
    Academy Life: Daemon spent 2 years in the academy, researching new abilities, which are now found within his clan, and training himself in hand to hand combat as well as swordsmanship and kido. He graduated the academy quickly and was sent to the gotei to fill in the empty spot as squad 2 captain.

RP Sample: Daemon lifted up his hands in a fit as he noticed none of the humans believed his death was real. He was angry at the humans and wanted to show them that he was indeed dead. However, he couldn't find a way to make them believe his death was real, his heart ached greatly after that and he was soon on the verge of becoming a hollow. The chain on his chest disconnected, however nothing happened after that because the shinigami came and saved his life, something he'd be greatful for the rest of his life. He was then sent to the Rukon District by the shinigami and was on his way to becoming a captain of the gotei.

Your Zanpakuto: {To be able to use technique, Shikai and Bankai, knowledge and know how must be acquired in-game)

Zanpakuto Name: Colpa Lucertola and Merito Salamandra
    Sealed Appearance: Lucertola:
    Spoiler:
    Salamandra:
    Spoiler:
    Zanpakuto Spirit Description:
    Spoiler:

Shikai
    Shikai Release Phrase: Rage, Colpa Lucertola, Calm, Merito Salamndra
    Released Appearance: Lucertola and Salamandra:
    Spoiler:
    Lucertola, the zanpakto on the left, will have a black blade and a white hilt. Salamndra will stay the same color.
    Other Changes: Chains appear on the ends of each blade and can attach the two blades to each other.

Bankai
    Release Phrase: Enrage and Enlighten, Lucermandra [combination of Lucertola and Salamandra]
    Released Appearance: Both blades combine into one large staff with a strange item held at the top. This item holds a lot of the spiritual energy released from Daemon.
    Spoiler:
    Other Changes: N/A

Abilities (Max 12, you can add/unlock as you progress, but to be able to use technique, you must acquire it in-game)

This ability is a last resort so its one of those forbidden moves that can't be used unless needed.
    Name: Mind Control
    State: All
    Terms of Usage: Conditions of the one being controlled is that the mind must be weakened before use, and Daemon must be able to have a good grip on the mind before being able to fully control.
    Description: when he used this ability, a Spade symbol appeared on his right eye. The target of this technique will also have the same symbol on their eyes and their gaze will become empty, proving the mind control successful. While he controls someone with this ability, the Spade symbol will remain in his right eye. However he must be with the person during the control and it can only last for 1 post. It is mainly used for interrogations in the Maggots Nest.

Name: Devils Lens
    State: All
    Terms of Usage: The Devils Lens can be used whenever needed for spying on an enemy.
    Description: The Devils Lens are usually used for spying on an enemy, however, when used with the ability Mind Control, when he goes blind in that eye, he can use the Devils Lens to help him see through it for a short period of time. The lens help find out more about the enemies weaknesses, there powers and abilities from there zanpakto, and to tell if the enemy is a Vizard, Hollow/Arrancar, Shinigami, Human or not. This move is only allowed to be used if he has used the Mind Control ability or if he is on a mission that requires spying. http://images.wikia.com/reborn/images/e/e9/Mukuro%27s_Cambio_Forma_2.PNG

I will be working on more abilities as i think of them, since this is a remake of my old shinigami, this is pretty much just a different Mukuro or w/e. But I will update this when I can think of more abilities for him.

Just so you know, this character is an updated version of Mukuro so if this gets approved i'll be going by Daemon instead of Mukuro.

Last edited by Lavi on Sun May 15, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7626

Daemon Spade "Sazumushi"  Empty Re: Daemon Spade "Sazumushi"

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri May 13, 2011 5:56 am

Why not just do this in character development? and then send out a reminder saying that this is your new character? but in anycase its all good however what more downsides are there for the bankai mind control thing?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri May 13, 2011 7:51 am

I still have to work on the downsides. I currently have a few in mind

He has to be within a certain distance from the person being controlled. For instance, i can control humans easily because they don't have very much power, however if they leave the town the control is broken. I can't control other shinigami unless its a low ranked officer and the time limit for it is like 2 - 4 posts. Another one is that Daemon must not be in any kind of critical condition. Like if he lost his left arm while controling someone the control would be broken for good. Its kinda like a geass thing, which i may make into a clan ability later on to go along with this. But I will definately continue working on downsides for the mind control ability since it seems God Moddy and Over Powered as its put right now x3
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri May 13, 2011 8:50 am

right that too and you can also state that it hurts him when he uses his mindy power thingy, he gains large powerful headachs which do not allow him to fight for a certain time making him vulnerable to attacks for a certain amount of posts until get takes his full medication which is like a small green bottle of medicine or something... just add something like that :P but it looks okay.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri May 13, 2011 10:06 am

Thats a bit to much. I"m going to add a Mangekyo Sharingan like thing that makes his eye bleed from overuse or something like that.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri May 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Well, the headache thing sounds pretty cool tbh, it's worth it and that way it will be allowed :P
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat May 14, 2011 3:47 am

Well a headache isn't exactly needed since its not an ability in the head but the eyes. I'm just going to have it as it bleeds and it'll have some sort of affect on him if he keeps using it. An affect i wont say since I don't know it myself. I just wanna have it be a sort of surprise or omething xD
    It'll go good with another ability i'm going to add :D
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun May 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Mkay I look over it, it looks pretty good.

1/2 Approved.
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 5112

Post by Suki Sun May 15, 2011 10:10 pm

2/2 approved

just dont godmod with mind control
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun May 15, 2011 10:18 pm

I won't god mod with it lolz
    it'll only be used for interrogating and stuff, and in important situations. [I may even play pranks with it xD jk]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:32 pm