Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

bleach vs naruto

Amaimon
    Amaimon
    Human

BD-cash : 4771

bleach vs naruto Empty bleach vs naruto

Post by Amaimon Fri May 06, 2011 7:01 am

it all began one day when the soul society collided with the naruto world now they at first they were fine until there different opinions drove them apart ichigo barked at naruto bck off or ill cut u to pieces naruto laughed and smirked you lookin for a fight u really want an (fear the great kon), kicking dont you ill be happy to help you they collided but when the dust setteled and ichigo was about to kill naruto as his blade came down something interfered sasuke naruto shouted sasuke had stopped his blade with his. leave this area ichigo or i will be forced to kill you said sasuke. oh yeah prove it.

the two collided with every blow of there swords sparks would fly as soon as they were running on empty there friends showed up chad orihemme and rukia showed up for ichigo while suigetsu karin and jugo showed up for sasuke what is going on yelled rukia ichigo must have attacked said jugo bite me so you can heal yelled karin hurry up sasuke bit karin and his wounds healed at that time orihemme went and healed ichigo. I guess words wont settle this said chad you bet your (fear the great kon), as he attacked him well then i guess we will have to fight said chad you think buddy hahahhahahahahahahhaha bring it.

As they all collided Jugo and Chad Rukia and Suigetsu Sasuke and Ichigo and as Karin and Orihemme stood bye to heal 30 minutes in the 13 court guard squads uryu ganju and all of the nations showed up what have we here said jiraya your god lemons people causing trouble is what said byakuya really from the looks of it naruto is lying on the ground there from a sword wound said shikamaru
    are u trying to start something if so you succeeded this means war they all went back and prepared for war next time the two places meet they all will have started a bloody war

the next few days as the soul society was preparing for war a bunch of hallows attacked them. strange enough
    the same day the akatsuki attacked konoha the hollows were powerful but they were stopped by ichigo when he said STOP we are all gonna die if we dont team u against the united nations we must team up they all agreed.
    naruto jumped up and yelled STOP why are we fighting cant you see we will be lucky to win this war with all of us are we just gonna kill each other and lose this war they pondered it and madara said ok fine we will team up but once we win we are back to being enemys understood said naruto. Now lets setup squads. But little did they know the soul reapers and hollows decided to do the same.

the Courtguard squads will have there same squads Ulquiorra well take Grimmjow and a few hollows Sazelapparo will take nnoitra the rest of the hollows
    Nel and coyote (the number 1 arrancar) will take a few espades

Naruto the Leaf villages squads will stay together there will be team Hebi Anbu and the Foundation by themselves Sannin will be together the other villages were advised to do the same or simalar to this
    Then the letter came.

from Byakuya to the Kages i have a deal for you beg for mercy and we will spare you otherwise die as Asuma got the letter and read it he yelled Never
    I hoped youd say that said Byakuya
    Byakuya jumped from the tree and slashed downwards but just in time Asuma had caught it with his blade heh almost got me
    you are going to die said Byakuya
    Asuma speaks softley wanna bet
    as he cuts Byakuya or so he thinks
    flash step
    and with one swift cut Byakuya killed Asuma

But this was only the beginnng Orihemme was walking and she met jugo she tryed to run but couldnt for Sasuke stopped her he pulled out his sword cut through her barrier shield. She was dead.

As both teams were upset over there losses it sparked the war to begin then and now. The soul society struck first. they attacked konoha.
    Wheres the strongest here said Kenpachi
    Right here and out jumped Tsunade.
    You have a lot of nerve coming here you scum said Tsunade.
    Now thats hurtful said Kenpachi.
    You think that is watch this summoning jutsu attack.
    Really you think thats gonna stop me?
    ZEN-Pak-TO gahhht and just like that the slug was dead.
    However the ruble was moving.

It was Tsunade she had survived the blast amazingly.
    and as Kenpachi was celebrating.........
    TAKE THIS YOU SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and with one big blow he knocked Kenpachi through a wall he couldnt move.

"heh not bad for a woman" "dont patronize me said Tsunade"
    "heh finally get to finish you dont I said Ichigo
    "You wish dont worry ill end this quick chuckled sasuke"

Meanwhile Sakura was on border patrol when out jumped Rukia "heh ill cut you down quickly"said Rukia.
    "Wanna bet" whispered Sakura as she drew her kunai"
    "As Kabuto was walking around killing hollows left and right someone spoke "my my what an interesting speciman you should be great research heh die ashisuki jizo" Mayuri is it my my what an interesting creature but then kabutos chakara moved into his hand and cuts the thing in half "heh cough cough gag pant pant wth" its poison" muttered kabuto "my my your quite observatory heh heh" chuckled Mayuri "now die" Kabuto slowly lost conciseness.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:46 am