Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Xanexus, finished

Xanexus
    Xanexus
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 4764

Xanexus, finished Empty Xanexus, finished

Post by Xanexus Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:10 am

I AM Quincy born a human

Basic Information:
    Name: Xanexus
    Appearance: Xanexus is a very ordinary guy he has short brown hair cut to about half an inch and large side-burns. His eyes are grey and usually portray his emotions, which are also shown on his slightly thick eyebrows and grin. His teeth are white and full with none missing and his face is shaved clean at all times if he can help it. But away from his face you would notice he is a fairly tall guy at 6'3" and has a large bulky body. With wide-set shoulders and a small waist he is built like a triangle and his musculature is well defined. He weighs in at a solid 185 pounds of lean pink muscle. His hands bear the marks of a hunter, calloused and scarred from his years walking the outback.

Personality: When approaching new people Xanexus doesn't judge them by looks or actions. This level of zin in his actions allows him to usually make friends with everyone. He is outgoing and friendly, and the only time he gets truely angry is if you waste clams, which is his favorite thing bare none. He will treat enemies and friends with the same amount of kindness after a conflict, because if he stands the victor they have nothing and if he is the defeated they have everything.

Your Legacy:Your Story: Xanexus's story is a simple one, he was the son of an immigrant from Japan to Australia and an Aborigine. Normally this is frowned upon, but in the northern costal town that he lived in very little was. It was a peaceful place filled with life and joy. His mother was a very beautiful woman, with dark skin and flowing black hair, she always knew what to say to make him feel better. For every scabbed knee there were soft words of encouragement and love, and for every session of his father angrily trying to teach him the stupid foreign weapon of the bow, there was his mother teaching him how to handle her people's weapon the Boomerang and reward his sucesses with it in cooked mussels, his favorite dish.

He loved his Boomerang and as he got older he got more and more proficent in wielding it. In fact he would impress the village's children with his ability to hunt with two of them at once, killing two animals at nearly the same time. His life was peaceful until he turned eighteen when his mother was killed in the nearby water of a sting of poison. That was the saddest day of his life, and that day turned into a week when his boomerangs, the only physical memory of his mother, broke during a hunt. He brought them back to the house to burn in his mother's funeral pyre, but his father stole a single piece of the wood before his son burned it all with the body of his mother.

After the funeral his father approached him with his heritage, he was a quincy and a protector of the living. The people wandering the outback are spirits, and the shamans of the tribes have kept creatures called hollows away for years with their special abilities. His father then gave him cross, which was then explained to contain a sliver of his Boomerang floating in some of his mothers blood. Then he went on to explain reitsu manipulation and the ambient spirits of the world and the other worlds. For two years his father trained him in his families arts, and after those two years gave him a passport and some money to get to Japan where he will meet with the rest of his family. Holding up his cross, he stared at it, praying to his mother for good fortune. It was time for him to find out more about his ancestry.

RP-Sample: These people around me, they sicken me. Denied themselves higher standing in life. Cast me into the prisons that I lived in for a century. They all deserved to die, to be devoured by my hand, to become part of the being within my soul; become Legion. Because I hunger, and because they brought me the pain that none before had caused. They will suffer an eternity of pain and torment, knowing that the forsaken one is soon to be their master.

Taking slow, striding steps into the entryway of the Cathedral the guard placed his hand on my shoulder to stop me, as a common old man isn't allowed into these hallowed halls. But when his suprised blue eye's met my hate filled black orbs his soul left his body before a single drop of blood fell from my eyes to the floor before me. As he fell I pushed the grand Oak doors off the hinges in an act of powerful aggression. In the middle of mass the students, nuns, and priests looked up and the door came crashing down tearing them apart as it skid and bounced along the floor; the spray of blood coating the other side of the room in a bloody wave.

Walking into the stunned hall, I realized they all were looking at me. Most in fear, some in disgust and hate; those brave ones would be the first to go. Lashing my hand out the threads caught onto their bodies in an instant; and with a simple command they started killing their brothers and sisters. The ones they lived with, ate with, loved their precious Almighty with. They would suffer a fate worse then death for shunning him. Every man, woman, and child.

Your Bow: {To be able to use technique, Sanrei Glove and Ransōtengai, knowledge and know how must be acquired in-game)

Bow Name: Die Muschel ist flach wiederholen (The Clam's Flat Repeater)

Quincy Cross Appearance: The cross is a common crusafix but instead of the normal hanging from the top, it is upside down.

Quincy Bow & Spirit Arrows Manifestation: When the bow manifests it swirls off of the cross and into both of Xanexus's hands as two long Boomerangs with a handle on the bottom and back of both. These boomerangs measure at two and a half feet long and have a completed, sword-edge blade all the way up on the inside edge. When thrown it makes a buzzing saw of energy that can move at faster speeds then almost any quincy arrow, as at first he only has two of them. The Boomerangs themselves glow a bright blue with the exception of the dark crimson handles and the surrounding metal attaching which is a grey similar to iron.

Sanrei Glove

Sanrei Glove Appearance: Two black elbow length gloves that have spikes on the knuckles and clam shaped shells on the back of the hands which go up to mid fore-arms. on the base it is layered with the same material as the shell above but in protective layers.

Other Changes:The shells on his arms can act as shields, mostly because they are reinforced in the same fasion as a hollow's hierro with spiritual pressure and draining it from the surrounding enviornment. The boomerangs themselves gain the power of propagation, when thrown they can multiply and the one that is caught out of the many becomes the primary once again and the remaining disapate unless otherwise noted.

Ransōtengai

Ransōtengai Appearance: This technique creates a thin sheen of reiatsu over Xanexus's body putting it in a maneuverable cast of sorts. It allows him to control his body's movements and be given a weak level of protection. It goes underneith the Sanrei gloves however.

Techniques:

Name: Bladed whirlwind
    State: Ransōtengai and Sanrei
    Description: Using both the gloved boomerang and the ability to control movements strings come out of the clam shells on the back of Xanexus's hands. They control the boomerangs midflight and instead of disapating like normal they swirl around him like in a cyclone like fasion creating a protective barrier. This ability only lasts for 5 posts.

Name: Cross slash (imaginative right?)
    State: Regular
    Description: Performing a lightning quick combo with his Boomerangs Xanexus displaces the air and causes a small vaccum of wind. It can throw inexperienced fighters off but anyone above his level of fighting will hardly be fazed. 1 post use, 2 post recharge.

Name: Muschel ist Rüstung ( The Clam's Armor)
    State: Ransōtengai and Sanrei
    Description: Channeling large amounts of power through the clam shells on his wrists, they expand over his whole body making complete armor and improving his ability to take damage. 1 post charge, 6 post stay, 5 post recharge.

Name: Dressing of souls
    State: Any
    Description: Using a thin layer of spiritual energy, Xanexus layers over a wound to keep blood and if need be organs inside the body. It accelerates healing and allows almost any wound to heal. 1 post use, stays until wound is healed, 2 post recharge to use again. Minor wounds 1 post heal time, intermediate wounds 2 posts, major wounds 3 post heal time, Mangling wounds 5 to 8 post heal time. Heal times are reduced with entrance to a spiritual realm and access to more ambiant spiritual particles, the reduction is by 2 posts.

ANYTHING THAT AN ACADEMY LEVEL QUINCY WOULD NOT HAVE IS NOT GIVEN TO HIM YET. AS HE GOES UP IN RANKS HE WILL LEARN TO USE THE TECHNIQUE OR ITEM

Last edited by Xanexus on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5575

Xanexus, finished Empty Re: Xanexus, finished

Post by Nerovampyro Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:34 pm

1/2 approved
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7619