Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Gekkou Kohei [[Done]]

Delz
    Delz
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 5028

Gekkou Kohei [[Done]] Empty Gekkou Kohei [[Done]]

Post by Delz Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:29 am

I AM Shinigami warrior of god

Basic Information:

Human Name:
    Kyosuke Takayama
    Shinigami Name: Gekkou Kohei
    Division: 8th
    Residence: Soul Society
    Appearance: NOTE: Any mention of clothes would be his Gigai, the Shinigami outfit is implied.
    Head & Face:
    Gekkou has deep brown eyes, and shaggy brown hair. He keeps it short in the back, and long enough in the front and sides to cover the tops of his ears and fall in front of his face every-so-often. He generally sweeps his bangs over to the left, causing them to rest on his forehead as opposed to sitting in his eyes. Gekkou has a childish face, small and round. His chin is rounded, his lips thin. He has a cute button nose, and large eyes that always seem to be taking in information. Gekkou has no scars on his face, but running from behind his ear to about the middle of his neck is a scar from a fight back in his childhood that never went away. His ears are small and slightly pointed, giving him an all-around elfish appearance. Gekkou is often found wearing some form of fedora or other hat to block out the sun from his face.

Upper Body:
    Gekkou, having trained in combat for nearly 200 years, has a well-built body. However, his muscles are compact and don't show very well. In other words, he has a lot of muscle, but he doesn't look like a body builder. His veins are always bulging on his arms because of the muscles he has, his skin pale which defines these veins even more. His hands are small, and a bit on the thick side. His fingers are longer but they also have a certain thickness to them, his knuckles bulging and bony creating a painful effect in his punches for both him and his opponents. Most of his height is in his legs, so his torso is short, but this only shows when he sits down. He is extremely skinny, his ribs showing slightly when his shirt is off. He has a six pack, but hides it with baggy t-shirts. Gekkou enjoys wearing t-shirts and a dress shirt over it, generally in matching colors. The T-shirts usually have some random, cool graphic on them, sometimes advertising the artists he has a particular interest in.

Lower Body:
    The majority of Gekkou's height is in his legs. They are long, and powerful. The muscles on his legs, like the rest of his body, are compact but that doesn't mean they aren't there. Like most men he has larger feet, which he keeps protected with hardened leather combat boots. The boots have zippers up the side as opposed to laces, making it much easier for him to slide them on and off. He enjoys wearing jeans, which are usually covered in ink because of the doodles he makes on them when he is sitting down and doesn't want to pay attention to anything. His jeans are generally worn and torn a bit because of the nature of his job. He enjoys wearing random belts, generally studded or otherwise decorated in random dark fashions. His favorite belt to wear, however, is a simple belt with a black and white checkered pattern.

Distinguishing Features/Tattoos/Jewelry/etc.:
    Gekkou only has a few distinguishing features. The first is his dress style, as few dress the way he does. The second is the scar on his neck, a unique one that could be used to identify him should he become a criminal. He enjoys wearing random wrist bands, generally with a cool graphic or quote on it, sometimes even song lyrics. Gekkou wears a lot of rings, mainly just metal bands and ones with random patterns, they change every day. However, the one that remains the same is the one on his right ring finger. This ring is an extravagant ring with a purple gem in the center and an angel theme to it. Gekkou has no tattoos, or scars other than the one on his neck.

Personality:
    Combat:
    Gekkou is a tricky bastard. He uses kido upon kido in multi-layered assaults on his opponent, and allows for little chance of the opponent surviving his attacks. If he doesn't think an attack will be at least minimally effective he won't use it. Gekkou is an intense thinker, but he is by no means slow in coming up with a strategy. He thinks on his feet, spending the first chunk of a battle to completely measure his opponent before deciding the best way to take him down. He is vicious, leaving no opportunity for survival at all. However, he is not cruel, any and all kills he makes are quick and as painless as he can make them. While in combat he disregards both his allies and his opponents, and would sooner run his ally through to get to his enemy than he would take a hit for them. In the heat of battle he shows no mercy for those who get in the way, because it is their fault. He will fight anyone but children, purely because he wants them to grow and become a real threat so that their death will be a greater honor down the road.

Interaction with people:
    Gekkou is very personable. He really enjoys chatting with people, and often finds himself disguised in some bar or another so that he can chat without fear of Hollows assaulting him. Despite his loss of hearing, he is still able to communicate effectively, through reading lips. He is extremely charismatic, but it goes more deeply than that. His blunt honesty and ability to read people allows him to get deep inside people's heads fast. He can figure someone out simply through their mannerisms, physical appearance, reactions, and even what they say. With this he can either break them with a few sentences or get a woman to fall for him easily. This comes in handy often, as it allows him to pull cons and gain trust without all that much in the way of effort. He loves being the one that everyone likes but no one talks to, because he honestly hates attention, but he hates loneliness even more.

Self-esteem:
    Gekkou is outwardly a very confident person. He fronts his confidence to keep people from finding his weak points. When he talks he seems arrogant, confident, and strong-willed. On the inside he lacks all arrogance, confidence, and strength in will. If it weren't for his rank he would most likely break down at the slightest insult, but he forces himself to remain strong and keep acting the way he does because of the rank he holds in his squad. If one of his rank were to break down because someone made a jab at his dead mother the entire Gotei would lose respect for them. He truly hates himself, both for what hes done and what he can't do. Mentally he is constantly telling himself that he can't do things and that he sucks at everything he tries, even when its obvious that he doesn't.

Likes/Dislikes/Favorites/Fears/Ideals:
    Gekkou is a lover of foods and flowers, he spends most of his time in the fields of Rukon purely because he loves the brilliance of life in the grass, flowers, and trees. He really likes reading, and is often found walking around with his nose in a book, which usually ends in him hitting a person or a wall. He does not like pain, or people who talk about what they don't know. He hates being picked on, and seeing others get picked on. Not a fan of violence, Gekkou prefers dispatching of people with words or at least Bakudo to avoid bloodshed. His favorite food is sushi, he could eat it all day. He loves the colors silver and black, though he is often the first to point out that black isn't actually a color. He is afraid of drowning, and of being left alone. Gekkou wants to see a world where everyone is cared for, no one is forsaken, and even orphans in a rough neighborhood can sleep without fear.

Your Legacy:

Character Story:
    [[NOTE: I got frustrated with myself half-way through the first paragraph.. So I'm cutting this shit short, sorry.]]

Gekkou was, as far as he can remember, born within the Rukongai as a spirit. He has never known anything but the world of the dead, having spent the majority of his time as a soul reaper trapping himself in the vast library he was given access to. He was found as a baby in one of the closest districts to the Seireitei, and because of that he had a mostly wonderful life. Gekkou's life began with a family of six; his mother, father, two sisters, and one brother. Their life was a peaceful one, void of all of the basic needs of the living. Because they had no need for such things, their basic life was more than good enough for them. They had a home big enough for six, and room enough to play in the fields nearby. What more could they want?

Gekkou aged slowly, and yet time flew by. He played with his siblings and all of the children who grew up nearby, and remained blissfully ignorant of everything that happened around him for the longest time. That is, until he had a brush with starvation. Gekkou had never been hungry before, so how could he have known what it would be like? For all he knew, he just had a cramp for some reason. So, when Gekkou began to feel the empty, gnawing hunger, he put it in the back of his mind. One day, when returning home from a day of running and playing with friends, he fell face-first onto the floor, passed out cold. When he woke there was a strange man standing over him, someone he recognized-though he couldn't place from where- as well as he would his own father. He turned away, and his gaze fell on a painting hanging from the wall. Eyes grew wide with realization. This was Daisuke Kohei, the seventh member of his family. He was a shinigami, and being a shinigami meant he could almost never visit home, so Gekkou had never seen him before. Gekkou had entered the family well after Daisuke had left.

Gekkou and Daisuke had a long talk in which Gekkou had explained to him exactly what was going on. Then, with the consent of his parents, Daisuke took Gekkou away into one of the many mountains several miles out. There they trained and Gekkou learned until he had developed a basic understanding of everything he would need to know to get accepted by the Shinigami academy. As far as Gekkou was concerned, becoming a shinigami wasn't optional; he'd been gifted with these powers and it would be rude to refuse them. So, when they returned, Gekkou trained in solitude until the day came that he could take the entrance exam and enter the Shinigami academy.

Gekkou entered the academy as just another student, lying somewhere in the middle as far as his grade on the exam went. His first year was by far the most eventful one, and was potentially his last. Three months into the academy, Gekkou finally began learning hado. Kido, so far, had been his best class, and his favorite. The latter was about to change forever.

The instructor spoke slowly and deliberately, instructing them on every minuscule detail, everything down to the way they breathed; everything was crucial. Gekkou was ready, he raised his arm and aimed for the center. A blast of light and he ended up on his side, his right side burned, the world blurry and off its axis. Silence screamed at him, a quiet he'd never known, even late at night when the world had gone to sleep. He was brought to the infirmary where everything healed. Everything except for his hearing; that remained forever gone.

Despite thousands of protests, Gekkou fought his way toward graduation and entered the soul society. Without his hearing he was pretty much useless in combat, and the stealth squad wouldn't take him. So, he entered the Kido Corps. He spent the majority of his life up until this point buried in ancient texts, trying to discovered old kido and develop new ones. Despite hundreds of years of effort, he never quite accomplished anything. Finally too frustrated to continue with this impossible task, Gekkou requested a transfer into a seated position in the 8th division, believing he had what it took to make it in the world. We shall see if he was right..

RP Sample:
    The Captain Commander was not shocked to find each Captain come alone. He understood that Captains were both great friends and great rivals, that and the fact that their barracks were so far apart generally led to a sense of isolation amongst the squads. He sighed as the first Captains arrived, sitting back in the chair in a slouching position, with one leg thrown across the arm rest to his left and his body tilted toward his right. His head rested in a tired manner upon his right hand, tilted to the side. The almond eyes that would soon become his tools for unerring scrutiny, the two things that would keep him alive in a dog-eat-dog world. He gave his first captain a firm nod as he was addressed, making a mental note of the name and squad.

"You are the Kenpachi, one of my oldest Captains at the moment, correct?" He asked rhetorically, had the captain answered it would have been cut off or completely ignored anyway. It was clear that the Captain Commander was not interested in things like small talk and answers to questions he already knew the answer to. He also knew what at least one Captain would think, he looked far too young. Characteristically someone in his seat of power should be a bearded old man covered in scars from the thousands of wars he had participated in. This would be the Captain's fatal flaw if they came to the conclusion that they could overpower him through this observation. Hopefully if they were that stupid they would act on it quickly.

The next captain would arrive, head of the Sixth Division. He had no real interest in the Captain, he was neither a threat or a great ally for him at the moment, he was just there. As a result, he paid even less attention to this captain than he had Kenpachi. No more than a nod would this Captain be honored with, no questions rhetorical or otherwise. He glimpsed at the Captain with a bored and uninterested glare, one that showed he didn't appreciate the rude entrance. Doors were made to be used, he didn't care how proud one was that they had learned a simple trick like shunpo, they should keep showing it off in their system until they get into battle.

Next would come the Captain of the twelfth division. He had studied up on the captains beforehand, so identifying them was easier than they seemed to think it was. Hearing their names over and over would surely get annoying, he would have to break that habit quickly. Again he nodded toward the Captain in a bored manner. The ennui radiating off of the Captain Commander was thick, almost palpable. Anyone with eyes could tell that he neither wanted to be there or be in their company. As Xuntaii thought about the places he'd rather be and company he'd rather keep, which was none at all, he came to a conclusion. He could spend the rest of his lifetime and a few days after thinking about these things, but that wouldn't solve anything.

Just as he pondered over this, a man that Xuntaii could tell would be difficult with him appeared. He didn't seem enthusiastic to be there, or to be serving under him. In fact, he looked to be as bored and uninterested in these things as Xuntaii was. He figured that the man either really liked his position as a captain, or was trying to make sure that no subjects he didn't want entering other's thoughts were unearthed. What else could bring a man so obviously opposed to being in that spot to show up to the meeting? He only nodded to the captains, and Xuntaii didn't mind. In fact, he was the first to not introduce himself, and the first to not waste his time. Xuntaii knew enough of the man already, which would be his name and squad. Ryusaki of the Ninth Division, let's see what kind of fun you bring to my rule... He thought to himself menacingly. He mentally challenged the captain to say so much as a word against the Captain, or to find the habit of following orders too troubling for him. Anything would do if it started a conflict Xuntaii would be amused with for at least an hour.

He paid little to no attention to Kazumi, of the seventh division, as he appeared in a puff of smoke. It seemed he wasn't one for normal entrances. However, he was also one of his oldest captains, and would most likely prove a worthy ally. As he found himself lost in thought about the future and what he would have to do to make sure everything occured as planned, he was greeted by yet another captain. This captain was a man that nearly everyone knew about for one reason. The man was a womanizer, and an ardent one at that. The man bore the name Gin, leading the third Squad. With a sigh, Xuntaii pulled himself up from the palatial chair he had been draped over.

"Well, I seem to have wasted enough time in the hopes that more would show. So, you all will be the only ones with the special privilege that I am going to grant you. No I will not be revoking your ranks if you didn't show, so other captains may rest assured. However, if I find later that another Captain was just playing hookie and had no real reason to avoid the meeting, he will be left on a ledge that I can push him off of at any moment. Now, enough with the useless part of this meeting. I understand that many of you don't know me, some of you underestimate me, others don't trust me, and a few of you would go so far as to thinking of having me thrown from my rank. You needn't argue with this statement or even think about it, it is a fact that I know, whether you do or not. To crush any doubts and remove any silly ambitions from your heads, I am going to make an offer to the Captains who showed up to this meeting. If any of you wish to take my rank away from me, or dethrone me and have someone else take it, I am giving you the chance to challenge me to a fair duel under your conditions by dawn three days from now. I expect the challenge to come from you directly, with the conditions already laid out completely. There will be no negotiations, unless your conditions are absurd. I will be the judge of fair and unfair conditions, and if I say they are unfair you will change them or leave my barracks." He said in a bored, almost monotonous voice. He didn't look at his fellow Captains, he didn't pace around, he simply stood because it was customary to do so if one has the floor. When he finished his little rant, he dropped himself back into the chair in the same position he had sat in while the Captains filed in. He motioned with his left hand for any Captains to speak if they had something they wanted to bring to everyone's attention.

Your Zanpakuto:

Zanpakuto Name: Ibutsu - Relic
    Sealed Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Zanpakuto Spirit Description:
    Spoiler:

Shikai
    Shikai Release Phrase: "Sukureipu, Ibutsu."
    Released Appearance: In shikai state the blade takes on a rust color. The handle's silk wrapping turns a deep brown, the cross-guard turning ragged and broken. The blade slowly turns dull, cracked, and chipped in varied places; looking ancient and feeble. Despite this, anyone who held the blade could tell it's no less deadly. It has a weight to it like it were still whole, the blade cuts through the air as if it were keen like a knife.
    Other Changes: ~

Bankai
    Release Phrase:
    Released Appearance:
    Other Changes:

Abilities

Name: Tekigō - Conformity
    State: Shikai
    Terms of Usage: Tekigō is a passive ability, and is always active.
    Description: Whenever Ibutsu comes into contact with a metal object that object begins to rust and fall apart. Within seconds it will become a pile of rusty flakes. All metals capable of rusting are effected by this. However, all metals immune to rust, or metals coated in something that would keep it from rusting are unaffected.

Name: Mokuteki - Purpose
    Terms of Usage: Mokuteki is a passive ability, and is always active.
    Description: Mokuteki allows Gekkou to control any rust or rusted objects with a thought or a motion of his hand or blade. He is able to fully control either of these things within twenty feet of himself. Using this technique Gekkou can control up to five rusted objects, and whatever independent rust is in the area.

Name: Hason - Corruption
    Terms of Usage: Hason is a passive ability and is always active.
    Description: Whenever Ibutsu comes in contact with another zanpakuto, it starts a very slow rusting effect. The blade that comes into contact with Ibutsu will become completely rusted within 30 posts, and every two contacts made with the blade after that lowers that count by one post.

Last edited by Delz on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Delz
    Delz
    8th Division
    8th Division

Gekkou Kohei [[Done]] Empty Re: Gekkou Kohei [[Done]]

Post by Delz Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:03 am

Done
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80594

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:13 am

Hmm,the app is good, but you forgot to add downsides to the technique descriptions.

Name: Tekigō - Conformity
    Terms of Usage: Tekigō is a passive ability, and is always active.
    Description: Whenever Ibutsu comes into contact with a metal object that object begins to rust and fall apart. Within seconds it will become a pile of rusty flakes.

What's the limitations of this techniques, how can it affect and not affect metal objects?

Name: Mokuteki - Purpose
    Terms of Usage: Mokuteki is a passive ability, and is always active.
    Description: Mokuteki allows Gekkou to control any rust or rusted objects with a thought or a motion of his hand or blade. He is able to fully control either of these things within twenty feet of himself.

This is for all objects with rust, right? So how many objects can you control per use?
    Delz
    Delz
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Delz Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:34 am

I think I made the appropriate edits.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80594

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:47 am

Okay. approved

To join a division go here http://www.bleachdynasty.com/f4-gotei-13-ranking-and-recruitment

Good luck, cya in the RP world.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:45 pm