Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Afscheid

Afscheid
    Afscheid
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6479

Afscheid Empty Afscheid

Post by Afscheid Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:49 pm

I AM

Basic Information:

Character Name: Afscheid
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Afscheid is an enigma... He seems apathetic or lazy at times, but his mind moves a mile a minute. Sometimes his temper can overpower is better judgment, but a long life of experience has taught him when to act and when to watch. He's a hard worker, looking only for a quiet life now, as much as possible, though his other, darker half can be relentless and blood thirsty...

Your Legacy:
    Your Story: I AM... That is the only way it can be described...
    My story really begins when my existence changed... As part of a plan for invading seireitei, I joined with a being who could alter DNA of zanpakutos; giving the reciever of said DNA the ability to mimic the stolen form... The draw back... Most of my existence was erased from memory in the process...
    Over time I have traveled and learned things... As the effects of the DA wore off, my true form bled through the disguise... Thus the small memory of what i was returned to me; yet Vasto Lorde or not, I am something different now.
    The zanpakuto I was sent to mimic had the ability to absorb spirit energy, and combining with a hollows ability to feed on other hollows produced an interesting side effect... I too can now feed on spirit energy, and in the process seal much of myself away in my zanpakuto... One should always remember.. what you see is only the tip of the iceberg...

Release Information: (Shikai Only)
    Basic information:

Zanpakuto Name: Legion

Weapon of Choice: Katanna

Appearance: refer to the image of true form with weapon under Bankai/Resurrección
    Element:N/A but it's an absorbing weapon

Spiritual Pressure Color: Grey

Other Information:

The Shikai Released form only has one ability, but it is a big...
    Legion once released absorbs reiatsu from anything the blade comes into contact with; other weapons, hollows, shinigami, zanpakutos, the wall of a house, the ground..etc.. and with each touch it adds a little boost to my strength, as the blade is a direct link to me. of course this isn't a major boost, but the longer the battle goes, the stronger I get, which is temporary of course, however my zanpakuto spirit keeps a little of the released energy and grows from it.

Bankai/Resurrección:
    Bankai/Resurrección Name: Ki Ichi (United into one)
    Descriptions:
    As far as releasing goes, this form is both a Bankai and a resurreccion.
    What it does is return me to my original state of being as a vasto lorde, and unleashes the other half of me which lies in my zanpakuto, which has become the form Legion.
    For Info on Legion, Please Click Spoiler Below:
    Spoiler:
    Release Command:Node soreosuru koto "So Be it..."
    Released Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Techniques:

Shikai Techniques

Name: Mereth (Feast)
    State: Shikai
    Terms of usage: Is released upon command.
    Description: This is one of the two techniques that exist in Afscheid's initial release state. As the definition implies, the command releases legions absorption power, which feeds on spirit energy, passing it on to afscheid and legion. Everything the blade strikes, it draws a small amount of energy from, walls, trees, the souls of living people, anything that possess spirit energy. This absorption makes legion and afscheid stronger, and can even heal wounds over time.
    Downside: Even though it does absorb small amounts of spirit energy, it does take time to gain a real advantage with it.

Name: Na'ara I'Dor (Burn the Land)
    State: Shikai
    Terms of usage: Activated by command
    Description: This technique is slightly different than it sounds. When activated it creates a flame whip that extends from the end of afscheid's blade. This whip can shrink or grow at will, and is a physical manifestation of Legion's chain whips. The fire burns hotter than normal fire, as it is produced from the sous of hell that are part of legion, and if wrapped around a weapon or zanpakuto, it can severely weaken the strength of the weapon, or even burn through it and shatter it. It is deadly to the touch of people and souls. The only real defense is to avoid it.
    Downside: is just an extension of an already existing weapon.

Bankai/Resurreccion Techniques

Being a creature who has broken the typical bonds of the average god king, Afscheid has mastered many of the arts of the shinigamis, from his time under cover as it were, and more importantly, what no other vasto lorde has; the powers of Hell itself.

As such the powers of Afscheid's Bankai/Resurreccion are based on the 10 Judges of Hell; the divine rulers of the underworld which judge the souls of the deceased.

Please bear in mind though, that this power is simply what one must face with Afscheid; for once the powers are invoked, Legion is unleashed in demonic form.

Name: Námo Min (He that Lives, Dies)
    State: Bankai/Resurreccion
    Terms of usage: Once form is activated, the name is evoked, and the procedure begins.
    Description: The first judge has the power of observation. This is a talent granted to demons of hell, to observe and search the soul. Afscheid's version of this is simple; The judge observes the essence of his opponents soul; bringing to light every past deed that the person has done. It can read their power levels; their strengths, their weaknesses; nothing about a person can be hidden from the judge. Every imprint that has every touched the soul can be seen here; and all secrets revealed.
    Downside: There is no way to block this technique, however it is not an attacking technique, therefore it does no damage.

Name: Námo Tad (He that dies, must journey purgatory)
    Terms of usage: Once form is activated, the name is evoked, and the procedure begins. Follows technique one.
    Description: This technique is similar to the shinigami forbidden kido of spatial teleportation. When the judge is activated, Afscheid has the ability to place a shell around the framework of reality and shift it to a new location; this is limited as to what plane one may be taken to and where, however it is the first step in the road that begins the walk of the six judges of sin.
    Downside: as mentioned in the description, the shift is limited to planes and areas. Afscheid may shift the battle to anywhere in seireitei or Heuco Mundo, or the outer realms of hell. He cannot move someone to the confines of heaven or the living world, though he may move them from there.

Name: Námo Neled (The Judge of all that is Prideful)
    Terms of usage: Once form is activated, the name is evoked, and the procedure begins. Follows technique one and can be used even if technique 2 isn't.
    Description: Pride and Vanity; the greatest of all sins. Everything that lives or dies, does so with some sense of pride. In the case of the warrior, the greatest of prides is in our greatest strength. The only answer to pride is humility; and humility can only be achieved with a dose of our own medicine, as they say. What the judge of this technique does is using the information that was gathered by the first judge, he takes the greatest asset of his opponent; basically, much the way afshceid was infused with dna of zanpakuto, he mastered this art and refined it so that with this technique he can steal one technique of his opponents, and use it against them for the duration of battle.
    Downside: Anyone who has a technique knows the weakness to their own techniques.

Name: Námo Canad (The Judge of all Evil That is spoken)
    Terms of usage:Once form is activated, the name is evoked, and the procedure begins. Follows technique three and can be used even if technique 2 isn't.
    Description: Lies and slander are hurtful and destructive. The only sure way to prevent these things from happening are to rub out the source; the voice that speaks them. That is what this technique does; it binds Afscheid's opponents ability to speak; effectively stealing his opponents ability to talk. An opponent can obviously speak in his or her own mind, and they can move and use techniques/kido if possible, but they cannot speak a word, which means they cannot call out commands, make kido incantations, and if they haven't released, speak their release commands.
    Downside: There really isn't one for anyone under captain/vizard/espada 5 level; it is absolutely devastating. However, those in the aforementioned categories have the ability to continue doing some things by sheer force of will, as this technique does weaken over the duration of the battle.

Name: Námo Leben (The Judge of Those who see evil, but do nothing)
    Terms of usage: Once form is activated, the name is evoked, and the procedure begins. Follows technique four and can be used even if technique 2 isn't.
    Description: This technique is simple; it lowers the visibility of Afscheid's opponents eyes by 50%. It does not make a person blind, but it does make it very difficult to see what is going on around them. Think of it like trying to see through a dense fog, just before sunset.
    Downside: The technique slowly wears off throughout the battle, and does not completely blind an opponent.

Name: Námo Eneg (The Judge of all who consume more than their share)
    Terms of usage: Once form is activated, the name is evoked, and the procedure begins. Follows technique five and can be used even if technique 2 isn't.
    Description: Those who make gluttons of themselves, are those who must possess out of envy or greed. The lustful desire to obtain more and more press this soul on into it's own damnation. This judge is one who will act on this need; consider this judge a game player if you will; He will offer you the chance to remove any one of the previous 3 judges punishments (The removal of your technique from Afscheid's arsenal:The ability to speak again:the removal of the blinding) but in return, he will demand a price; the consumption of 1/3 of Afscheid's opponents Reiatsu, which will then be passed on to Afscheid. You will have 1/3 less of your strength though. This is your choice. Should you choose not to take the deal at all, this technique will simply be an enhanced version of Afscheid's shikai feasting technique, and your reiatsu and the environments, will slowly be absorbed by afscheid's blade strikes.
    Downside: This technique could be the key to turning a battle for an opponent if done right.

Name: Námo Odog (The Judge of those who steal)
    Terms of usage: Once form is activated, the name is evoked, and the procedure begins. Follows technique six and can be used even if technique 2 isn't.
    Description: Ah thieves... Those who take from others, but do not work for their own. This is a truly powerful evil, for there are those who would steal from sacred places. But the judge of this technique will not let those who have ever stolen get away with it. This technique is simple; whatever Afscheid's blade strikes immediately after this technique goes into effect; falls under his control. The opponent must make a choice; If the blade strikes any part of his opponents body, that part is lost to the opponent and comes under Afscheid's control; for example should it strike your left arm; your left arm from the shoulder down will behave according to Afscheid's commands. Should an opponent block with his weapon, this would be bad, because then an opponents weapon/zanpakuto would come under Afscheid's command, allowing him to use your own weapon against you and leave you defenseless. This technique requires an opponent to think of a proper course of action, and choose what they would wish to sacrifice; to have stolen from them. It is active until the blade makes contact, so simply dodging isn't an option.
    Downside: There is a painfully obviousness weakness here; so much so that I will leave it blank.

Name: Námo Toloth (The Judge of the Wrathful)
    Terms of usage: Once form is activated, the name is evoked, and the procedure begins. Follows technique seven and can be used even if technique 2 isn't.
    Description: Those who hurt others; murder; do so out of an uncontrollable burst of anger. Anger can make you blind to your own actions, and it can bring more destruction than satisfaction. The worst of these are revenge; Revenge only breeds more vengeance, and so the lesson of this judge begins: This technique can be seen more as defensive, but it is still an offensive, basically it is like this; What is done to one, must be visited in kind to the other. Simply put, whatever attack is launched upon Afscheid, be it kido, a blade cut, a shikai/bankai technique, will be inflicted back on the opponent using it. So say you use a fire kido on afscheid, you will in kind, be burned just as badly as Afscheid. Should you cut him, you will be cut just as deeply. Anything you do will be reflected back upon you at an equal level. Attacks of any kind are useless here. Whatever happens to one, happens to the other.
    Downside: Same statement as above technique.

::Note On Last Two Techniques::
    Should you actually be able to survive the first 8, you should be aware that the last two have no downside. In all reality, only a Vasto Lorde of equal or greater strength to Afscheid should make it this far. The rare example would be if more than one Captain/Vizard/espada were to be facing Afscheid at one time, thus the damage would be spread out and not taken by one person. Basically what I am getting at is that this is not GMing, it's simply that either you should have defeated Afscheid by now, or been defeated. If you haven't, then that's that; you will be defeated unless you are stronger, which would require you to be an army, or another Vasto Lorde.

Name: Námo Neder (He who survives Purgatory, is bound for final Judgement)
    Terms of usage: Once form is activated, the name is evoked, and the procedure begins. Follows technique eight and can be used even if technique 2 isn't.
    Description: This is the Judge of binding. At this point all effects of the previous 8 judgements are removed, but the damage they inflicted stays. The opponent is bound for purification by chains. These Chains wrap around the opponent, preventing them from moving at all. These chains, are the chains which stay wrapped on legion's arms, for he is the 9th Judge. These are chains forged of hell, and cannot be broken by any technique of seireitei, Heuco Mundo, or the living world. The only way for anyone not of heavens realm to break the chains is by sheer force of will and strength, which would require you to be stronger than Afscheid.
    Downside: None

Name: Námo Caer (He that is bound, must be Purified)
    Terms of usage: Once form is activated, the name is evoked, and the procedure begins. Follows technique nine and can be used even if technique 2 isn't.
    Description: There is only one method for purifying anything; Fire... The last judge is simple; The fires of hell will consume the bound opponent, incinerating anyone or anything that is below a captain/vizard/espada 5, basically instant death. Anything under a Vasto Lorde will be unable to continue on, should they be strong enough to not actually die in the flames; the wounds will be nearly mortal. Once bound there is no escape from the flames. However should you be a Vasto Lorde, Stronger than Afscheid, you can continue on with a great advantage.
    Downside: None

Last edited by Afscheid on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:28 am; edited 6 times in total
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80594

Afscheid Empty Re: Afscheid

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:57 pm

Approved!

Please add techniques in the future, like you say ^_^
    Haji Yukimura