Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Where was Hanzo? {Open to 2nd Division Members}

Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5233

Where was Hanzo? {Open to 2nd Division Members} Empty Where was Hanzo? {Open to 2nd Division Members}

Post by Soro Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:19 am

The Gotei 13 library was filled with so many information, that it would almost look like a jungle inside, some areas almost invisible, so many files, paper work and histories.

Ryuu was following a map which someone drew him, and so they reached it, the so called back door, a gigantic black door. They needed a key to access it, but it seemed someone was guarding it, they key-keeper perhaps. But who could keep a giant key? Ryuu thought.

He turned to his captain doing a half whisper covering the part of his face where the guard could see.

"Captain. He would either stop or interrogate us, i think he has the key."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

Where was Hanzo? {Open to 2nd Division Members} Empty Re: Where was Hanzo? {Open to 2nd Division Members}

Post by Muerte Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:00 am

Mukuro rubbed the back of his head again as they were at the library.
    "I think he'll let a captain in, don't you?" He asked. He sighed as he chuckled a bit.
    "I don't think the 2nd division has ever done anything like this before, this is the first time for me other than leaving soul society and doing missions"
    He sighed, again, thinking of the time he first became the captain. He shook his head violently to get the thoughts out of his head as he then looked at the guard.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Where was Hanzo? {Open to 2nd Division Members} Empty Re: Where was Hanzo? {Open to 2nd Division Members}

Post by Soro Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:16 am

Takasu sighed. "lets try asking him then? What do you think?" Ryuu asked, turning to his captain, already clasping on his Zanpakuto, ready to attack any second given. "I think he'd let us in if we... speak nicely."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:45 am

Mukuros zanpakto sat on his sides. He held onto them. "If it comes to it we may have to use violence to get the key, would you be prepared for that?" He asked.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:57 am

"As always, you know me." Ryuu grins, thirsting for a long awaited fight, the 2nd division hasnt been doing anything for the past few months, they may be a bit rusty, but they are the best at this things.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:24 am

Mukuro stepped out from the area the two were standing. He held his zanpakto tighter as he walked, slowly, to the guard. He had hoped a fight wouldn't have been needed, but he would have to fight if he wasn't able to get the key from him.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:37 am

The guard motioned the captain to a halt. "Name and Rank" he asked, alarmed that there were two of them. The guard was funny looking, he had a funny mask on, hiding his appearance, but he didn't feel like a threat.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:39 am

Mukuro stood up straight and looked at the guard.
    "Name, Mukuro Sazumushi" He said. "Rank, Squad 2 Captain" He was trying not to laugh at the guards mask.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:54 am

There was an obvious awkwardness between the two, the guard was not pleased with the captain making fun of his mask. "Do you have a key to enter the back room sire?" The guard asked, turning to the guy with the captain, who seemed a bit bored and uneasy.

"Ahh, so we do need a key." Ryuu mumbled leaning close to his captain.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:55 am

Mukuro turned to face his vc.
    "Where do we get a key?" He asked.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:58 am

Ryuu shrugged. "Im not sure."

The guard felt out of place. "I was just asking, but you can enter with mine. I just need your serial number here." He moved to the side showing what looked like a swipe to enter kind of lock asking for a serial number of some sort.

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:24 am

Mukuro rubbed his forehead.
    "Serial Number?" He asked. He didn't know if he had obtained one, or needs to get one. He looked over at Soro, wondering what the number was.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:19 am

"Behind your badge, captain." Soro whispered in a low voice, "I have one too."

Soro snicked, showing his captain his badge, with a serial number on it.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:27 am

Mukuro laughed. "I don't have a badge" He said. "Only the vice captains have that" He reached into his pocket and pulled out a badge, different than the one Soro has. "This one is a captains badge then I guess" He said, forgetting he had it. He shoed the guard the info on the back of it.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:20 am

The guard typed the serial number slow and precise, he swiped his card key and the door opened, revealing a massive database of information. They were piled, labeled and alphabetized. "Welcome to the Back Door." The Guard said, standing his ground.

Soro was in so much shock that he froze for a moment, he never knew this place was so huge. "Captain, i think we should enter now." he said, turning to his captain.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Mukuro nodded his head as he returned his badge. He then put his hands into his sleeves, *gin style* and walked through the door, passing the guard who he was still trying not to laugh at.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:27 am

The guard sighed as the doors closed the shinigami's in.

Ryuu turned to his captain wondering what's wrong with him. "Are you alright? Taichou?" he shrugs, before taking off to search for the files.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:02 am

Mukuro shook his head. "Sorry" He said as he looked as his 3rd seat was roaming the library in search of the files.
    "I'll look over here" He said, looking through books.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:34 am

Ryuu jumped from shelve to shelve, searching thoroughly through every floor it has. Big files, small files, all making perfect sense, but The captain and commanders files are no where to be seen. Hours later after splitting up, he saw his captain skip pass by his side. "Hey! Taichou!" he shunpoes towards him. "Did you find anything?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:47 am

Mukuro puts a book down and looks at his vice captain.
    "So far nothing" He said. He looks up and notices a set of files that have been untouched, looked almost as if time has aged them over and over again, making them look older.
    "Let's check up there" He said, flash stepping to the higher floor. "Their's a lot of books up here that we haven't checked yet"
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:58 am

"Hmm, how did i miss that?" Ryuu wondered, scratching his head, then going over the files, blowing the thick dirt covering it. "The 7 war lords" Ryuu read. "A story book? Why is it in a place like this?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:01 am

Mukuro looked around, listening to his VC closely when he dug up a book about Quincies.
    "Hey, I found a book about the Quincies" He said. He blew the dust off of it and on the front was the Quincy glove, a Seele Schneider, and one of the many bows they use.

"This looks really old" He said.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:11 am

"I wonder who left it here." opening the book, bright white light escaped the 7 warlords book.

It shows the 7 war lords like holograms, a technology a lot like magic.

"Otoha" the young quincy warlord says. "How could you do this?" the voice spoke in almost static computer voice, the image is constantly battling with its self, showing randim images every now and then.

"I'm sorry, Yakov." The young man said. "This is judgment" the other 5 replied in unison, unmasked, there face not shown.

Ryuu was confused as hell.

"What the heck is this!"
    he complained
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:09 am

Mukuro immediately jumped up, almost dropping the book.
    "What!?" he called out, confused as heck as to why he had yelled.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

Post by Soro Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:10 am

It seemed only he was seeing this, the captain was alerted, but couldn't see it. Ryuu's head was just about to explode from the contents, It was all going through his head like memories, but he had no power over them. It's only a matter of time before it completely takes over him.

"Taichou"
    he yelled. "Please, knock me down" he begged as he felt like he was going berserk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:31 am