Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Sinclaire Barbeque Haven

Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5029

Sinclaire Barbeque Haven Empty Sinclaire Barbeque Haven

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:15 am

The sign out front reads:

Hey guys and girls you wanna have party? Or have some good ol' fun? Well then come inside and have a ball. All Races Even shinigami are allowed in here. No discrimination, and please no fighting unless you use one of our Training rooms out back. Almost everything here is free. The only thing you have to pay for are any drinks. Have Fun and please be wary of the rules.

Last edited by ZakiriKun_95 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:36 am; edited 2 times in total
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 25758

Sinclaire Barbeque Haven Empty Re: Sinclaire Barbeque Haven

Post by blackstrawberry Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:18 am

Flair came to the party, invited. She was hesitant about joining the party, as she heard shinigami were invited as well. She decided to come, however, as she was coming down with the stress of building their main HQ.

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80575

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:48 am

Walking arounc the streets of sinclaire, Claire found her self sniffling the sweet scent of living world food coming from one area, the Barbeque Haven.

She noticed to God-kings and hide behind a mascot thing. "They might catch me, aye, Clarie better hide!"
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:53 am

Kaliko smiled on his Evening strole through sinclaire. "Its not often that I get to go out on a walk." He said as he walked with his new power Surpressed so that he wouldn't alarm anyone. Now that he was an Espada he had his mechanical right eye untill he could figure out how to use his regenerative ability.

He smiled as the scent of the Barbeque haven filled his nose with a heavenly smell. "Mmm why not stop by my place of buisness." He said as he walked over to it. He saw a girl hiding behind a sign at the place. "Hello Madona what brings you here?" He asked her.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:24 am

Claire yelped someone caught her by surprise. "Zaki?" she turned to see, glomping him without confirmation. "Your kingdom has food!" she giggled. "I want fries, you'll treat me, right?"
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:13 pm

He looked at her and then he gave a smile when she glomped him. "Yes its me, and of course I'll treat you." He said as he looked down at her. "Come on lets go." He said as he reached his hand down to hers so that she could grab it and he could lead her inside of the place. "I hope you don't mind but Shinigami and almost all other races are invited to this place." He said.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:48 am

"I dont mind" she happily replied skipping her way into the babrbeque joint found at sinclaire, the place was packed with different sorts of people, shinigami and hollows alike dine with living world food. "This is something else," Claire admits.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:10 pm