Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

School Grounds Fun

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9041

School Grounds Fun - Page 3 Empty Re: School Grounds Fun

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:27 am

Ai slowly placed one of his hands onto his hip as he then raised his other up and scratched the side of his cheek as he laughed hesitantly as he then replied

"Well, that is really good to hear about. Do you think you'll be able to make it back to your room okay?"

He placed his hands down and let them slide into his pockets as he awaited an answer.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5255

Post by Remi-chan Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:06 am

Straightening her posture from the bow, the girl nodded and smiled as she gave her response.

"I should, given no one's checking on the curfew at this time. Thank you for the training opportunity, even if it was rather hectic at the time, Sensei."

With that said, Hotaru began to walk, her intention to grab her bag that she had left behind when the exercise started.

"If I'm found given what just happened I'm probably going to be in so much trouble..."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9041

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:49 pm

Ai held his hands in his pocket as he nodded his head and then turned to the side as he started to walk away but then stopped as he looked back toward Hotaru

"I'll be keeping in touch, we are going to have to do some more training and a bit...safer too."

He raised a hand out of his pocket and then started walking away once more as he then continued

"Meet me in the forest to the north of here in a few days."

He then lowered his hand down and placed his hand back into his pocket as he started off toward his own room to get some rest. He was starting to feel a little light headed, the few days part was actually for himself more than her.
    Remi-chan
    Remi-chan
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5255

Post by Remi-chan Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Picking up her previously discarded bag, Hotaru glanced toward the teacher as he mentioned keeping in touch for future training. Once it was slung over her shoulder again the girl had a carefree smile on her face as she responded.

"I'll see you then, Sensei."

Though she was a little tired from what had happened from the training, Hotaru still seemed to be in decent shape. With all her possessions reclaimed the girl then walked toward the Girls' Dorms, hoping to not only not be caught for breaking curfew but to get some well-needed rest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:39 am