Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Rose's Trinkette and Sinclaire Giftshop

Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5050

Rose's Trinkette and Sinclaire Giftshop Empty Rose's Trinkette and Sinclaire Giftshop

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:06 am

This is a shop for necklace's Bracelets And other little trinkets that people can buy for themselves. The shop owner's Name is Rose and she sets all the prices and hand makes everything in the shop. Then theres the Sinclaire portion of the shop. She also hand makes those. They are Necklaces that have Stone like Pendants that are colored like Sinclaire. The last thing she sells are Pendant Ocarina's. They are Ocarina's that look like pendants and make good jewelery, but can still play many different songs (I'll have pics of the Ocs Soon)
    Spoiler:
    (This is what she looks like)

The Products here: (I haven't established a money System for Sinclaire yet, but if you want me to use a certain money system tell me or PM me)

Necklaces:
    Pic:
    Bracelets:
    Sinclaire Pendants:
    Pic:
    Spoiler:
    Ocarina Pendants:
    (There are many different types of these but I'll only put a few of the Ocarina's sold here)
    Spoiler:

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:37 pm