Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Welcome to the Kingdome of Sinclaire!

Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5050

Welcome to the Kingdome of Sinclaire! Empty Welcome to the Kingdome of Sinclaire!

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:04 am

(This is the sign outside of Sinclaire.)

Welcome to our Fair Kingdome. Please stay with us for a little while. We won't hurt you... Well unless you try to hurt Kaliko or our Precious Sinclaire: (This was X'd out by Kaliko) Please feel welcome to come to Manor so you can get some help around. I will gladly help you around my city. Also here let me give you the places that you should visit. And also some important Area's of our Kingdome.

Rondo's Iteme's: An Item shop where everyone goes to get supplies for any journeys they make outside of town. It is also good for people who have just come into town. It is a smaller shope in the middle ring of the city. The middle ring is where all business' are.

Rose's Trinkkettes and Sinclaire giftshop: This is mostly a tourist shop were people go to buy Trinkets and buy Sinclaire goods. Mostly the Pieces of Sinclaire they sell are just purple colored Quartz.

Kaliko's Mansion: This is the mansion where Kaliko resides. Anyone is allowed in here, but because of the Fanatics almost no one gets any farther then the living room

Outer ring: This is the outer ring where the poorest people live. This is also where the wall and that protects the city is.

Middle Ring: This is where the Business' are in the city. There are many different business' there but the only one that makes good money is Rondo's Shope.

The Inner ring: This is the innermost ring where the Wealthy live and also the Fanatics live there. Those are the people who protect Sinclaire and they also try to protect Kaliko because he has a piece of Sinclaire.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:09 pm