Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Kaliko Soroni (Espada Primera.)

Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5048

Kaliko Soroni (Espada Primera.) Empty Kaliko Soroni (Espada Primera.)

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:20 am

ESPADA TEMPLATE
    Basic Information:

Character Name: Kaliko Soroni

Present Residence: Currently Hueco Mundo

Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    (His right eye is Robotic.)

Personality: He's mostly a bored Individual, and he spends most of his time being bored. Most of the time he sings and even talks to himself and his sword. He doesn't concern himself with the other Espada or the Arrancars, but when he does he's either forced too on a mission or he's exteremly angry and is about to decapitat the fool.

Story:

• Life in the living world: Well in the living world he didn't do much. he was a teenager and he was only about 17 before he died. Despite the fact that he had tons of gaming systems and money he was still very bored and he almost never played any of his games because he had already played them all. However that was just life during the day. In the evenings he would sneak out and walk around and just listen to his Ipod which was filled with Hatsune Miku, The Vocaloids, and video game music. Since he lived in Sapporo Japan he also attended the Vocaloid concerts.

Well unfortuanatly is life ended while he was still 17. When he was walking to school one day he decided he'd listen to his Ipod on the way there. He wasn't looking where he was going and then he got hit by a buss. The ambulence that was supposed to get him was too late and he died before they got there.
    • Life After Death: He doesn't remember his death, but this is what happened. After he had died he just wandered around. Because his luck wasn't the best no one ever got to him in time. Like a soul reaper when a hollow is attacking or a Shinigami who's supposed to do Kansô on a soul who needs to go to the soul society. Instead he just became a hollow like all the other unfortunate spirits that hadn't "Passed on" according to the humans
    • Life as a Hollow: Life as a hollow he couldn't remember either, but this is what happened. He had become a Vasto Lorde (I think thats how its spelled.) He was Extremely powerful like most of the other Vasto Lordes, but for some reason he never left. The reason is still unknown though, but it turns out the reason he didn't was because he was turned into an Arrancar and wasn't given a chance to live.
    • Current Life: This is the only part of his life that really stuck into his memory. Once he was turned into an Arrancar he lost his Right eye from another one who thought he was better then him. The other guy didn't make it out of the Battle alive, but Kaliko made it out with just losing his left eye. Pretty soon he began training and growing a power that had been left dormant inside himself. He was pretty soon more powerful then all the other Arrancar and pretty soon got himself the rank of Espada. He is very bored like he was when he was human because theres no one that can beat him, or at least no arrancar that can. He wants a fighting challenge and needs someone whom can really fight and not just talk about how good they are without any skill to back it up.

RP Sample: Kaliko sat down in the middle of the field he was in. His long Red hair Blew in the slight breeze that was coming from behind him. He was sent on a mission to the world of the living, but he had no clue why. "Gah I hate pointless orders." He said. He was really just there to be there and to scare the little Shinigami that had come there to "Hunt Hollows." He looked to the other side of the Field to see 5 shinigami walking towards him. "What a drag... Looks Like I was pulled out here for nothing. He pulled out his blade and then he stood up.

The shinigami looked scared when they saw that. "Wha Wh... Who are you?" They had never heard of an Arrancar before. He walked closer to them and then he got into his stance. "I am Death himself." He said as the ground began to shake. Of course that was extremely powerful to them, but to him this was nothing. He then sonidoed behind them. He stabed the middle one in the back before he even drew his sword. He then slashed halfway through the other one. "Yep as I thought not even worth it." He said. The other three tried to run away and he frowned at them. "Fools you can get away. Cero Explosión" He said. A thin Cero landed in between the rest of them and it Exploded in between and killed the rest. "Not even worth the effort." He said as he wiped the blood off his blade and then he put it back in its sheath.

Zanpakuto Information:

Basic information:

Zanpakuto Name: Le'semplare di gatto
    Weapon of Choice: A normal Katana
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Element: Water
    Spiritual Pressure Color: Dark blue
    Other Information: It has a very special power to copy Shikai and Bankai.

Resurrección:
    Resurrección Name: Le'semplare di gatto
    Descriptions: It completely copies the opponents shikai or bankai regardless of race. It does this by taking the ambient reshi that is released when the opponent activates their shikai and bankai. He gains armor (Like the bone material that is used for ressurection of all hollows) On his arms and legs
    Release Command: Copy Le'samplare di Gatto
    Other Changes: none really.

Resurrección Name: Memorizzazione Le'semplare di gatto
    Descriptions: The same apperance as the other one but this one has a differnet ability
    Release Command: Remember Le'semplare di Gatto?
    Other Changes: None really. Just the changes that come from the memorized Zanpaku-tô
    Techniques:

Name: Kicking fighting style
    State: His ressurection mostly.
    Terms of usage: Its a techinique thats for his fighting style
    Description: Because he has bad depth perception his punches are not as accurate. So he uses his legs to kick and injure his opponent.
    Downside: Some times his kicks leave him too .

Name: Destrozando la tierra pisar (Earth Shattering Stomp)
    State: Ressurection
    Terms of usage: He needs to be up in the air or needs to jump.
    Description: He jumps into the air (Or is already in the air) He comes down and he stomps on his opponent or the ground and deals earth shattering damage to either or.
    Downside: He needs to be high enough in the air, It does have the ability to negate the usage of the leg that is used in this attack

Name: Fist blast
    State: His Ressurection and Regular
    Terms of Usage: He needs to charge a litte
    Description: He sends a blast from his fist that can destroy many things
    Downside: 1 turn/post to charge

Name: Blood Bath!
    State: Ressurection 1
    Terms of Usage: Must have some blood on himself
    Description: He whips the blood and puts it on his hand blades. He throws it into the air and then he makes it come down at his opponent in razor sharp Blood needles.

Name: Copying
    Terms of Usage: A Shikai or Bankai must have been released before using this.
    Description: He holds up his blade and then the Reishi that was just released gets absorbed comes into the blade. His blade reforms into the opponents blade for as long as it is needed.
    Downside: Certain abilities that are active can not be copied.

Name: Memorizzazione (Memorize)
    Terms of Usage: His blade must be copying a Shikai or bankai.
    Description: His blade memorizes the blade and stores it within its memory for use with a different ability
    Downside: The blade can only memorize 10 blades.

Name: Remembering
    State: Ressurection 2.
    Terms of Usage: He needs to be in ressurection 2.
    Description: The blade remembers a blade from the above ability and changes its form to what the other blade was (The list of Zanpaku-tô it knows is below this.)
    Downside: It can only remember 10. It only gets one ability from each blade.

Zanpaku-tô list:
    Name: Silfraction
    Apearance:
    Spoiler:
    Ability: Vamperism: he gains more Vitality when he does damage to his opponent
    Downside: It doesn't do as much damage

Name: La cosecha Guardian (The reaping guardian)
    Appearance: A scythe blade that looks kinda like this.
    Spoiler:
    (I know it looks like a keyblade >.>)
    Ability: Reap: He controlls the blade with his hand and he makes it attack what he wants it to do.
    Downside: It doesn't go too far from his body

Name: El Guerro De Sombras y Caos
    Appearance: Two scimitar like blades that have a red fur like hand guard.
    Ability: Shadow Gambit: Shadows appear from everywhere and they attack the enemy a numerous amount of times.
    Downside: The shadow's Power is determined by how many there are. (If there's one then it has half Kaliko's Power, 2 is 1/3 etc.)

Name: bombardeo de la destrucción
    Appearance: A blade that has many seraded edges and many different random designs that go down the blade
    Ability: Explosion: As the name says. It creates explosions when its swung
    Downside: The Explosion are large enough to hurt him some too.

Last edited by ZakiriKun_95 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:09 am; edited 3 times in total
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80594

Kaliko Soroni (Espada Primera.) Empty Re: Kaliko Soroni (Espada Primera.)

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:31 am

I beleive i already stated this in the chat, but the techniqe's are lower by a world with what primera's can do.

You should consider having 2 ressurection states as well. I'd also like to seem more history, but if you have any reason for it, which you can explain as to why you need to hide it, do so.
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:44 am

Well yes there is a bit of reason for the lack of history. He has big memory problems. Even the history I gave was stuff that he found out later, I plan on writing more in there when he remembers. About the Abilities. As I had said. They were trying not to be over powered allow me to get that all situated.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:56 am

Yes, but you can be a little stronger than that dear, just have a look at the Fraccion's abilities. http://www.bleachdynasty.com/t3128-fountain-of-life-ressurection-application#65841

they're not even espada level.
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:32 am

As of now. I'm going to Overhaul some things about this character like Zanpaku-tô name and his ressurections. Question is it possible for an Espada to have 3 Ressurections?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:51 am

Just dont over do it and it's fine ^_^
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:11 am

Alright... Can do I'll probably get it done some time tomorrow maybe...
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:16 am

It has been edited Officially now.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:49 am

Name: Blood Bath!
    Terms of Usage: Must have some blood on himself
    Description: He whips the blood and puts it on his hand blades. He throws it into the air and then he makes it come down at his opponent in razor sharp Blood needles.

Downside please...

Name: Copying
    Terms of Usage: A Shikai or Bankai must have been released before using this.
    Description: He holds up his blade and then the Reishi that was just released gets absorbed comes into the blade. His blade reforms into the opponents blade for as long as it is needed.
    Downside: Certain abilities that are active can not be copied.

Charge duration and cool down. I need more downside one this once, since this ability has a lot of range.

Name: Memorizzazione (Memorize)
    Terms of Usage: His blade must be copying a Shikai or bankai.
    Description: His blade memorizes the blade and stores it within its memory for use with a different ability
    Downside: The blade can only memorize 10 blades.

10 is a lot IMO, i'll give you 3 max, but i bet you can over write it always, when something cooler comes along. Or you can have many, but have only it's weakest form of ability stored/remembered.

Name: Remembering
    State: Ressurection 2.
    Terms of Usage: He needs to be in ressurection 2.
    Description: The blade remembers a blade from the above ability and changes its form to what the other blade was (The list of Zanpaku-tô it knows is below this.)
    Downside: It can only remember 10. It only gets one ability from each blade.

This ability is one memory-a-time right?

Ability: Reap: He controlls the blade with his hand and he makes it attack what he wants it to do.
    Downside: It doesn't go too far from his body

I need more description on this, im not sure what it does.

Name: El Guerro De Sombras y Caos
    Appearance: Two scimitar like blades that have a red fur like hand guard.
    Ability: Shadow Gambit: Shadows appear from everywhere and they attack the enemy a numerous amount of times.
    Downside: The shadow's Power is determined by how many there are. (If there's one then it has half Kaliko's Power, 2 is 1/3 etc.)

How does the shadow appear, do you summon them, or do you depend on the surrounding for the shadow? Do you need to do something prior to activating this? How many shadows can you make till they loose there power?

Name: bombardeo de la destrucción
    Appearance: A blade that has many seraded edges and many different random designs that go down the blade
    Ability: Explosion: As the name says. It creates explosions when its swung
    Downside: The Explosion are large enough to hurt him some too.

Every swing is an explosion? Is this passive or active?
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:03 am

Hmm well Copying is actually as long as the other person has their Zanpaku-tô out, but I can find another downside. Sorry I accidently deleted Blood Bath's Downside. I'll get it back up there. Ok I can deal with three. The Explosions are active I believe. I'm not sure With each swing no matter what, but an explosion can not happen without a complete swing. Sorry about Reap. I don't even really know what I want it to do either cause I can't explain it right. The shadows are summoned. Yes it can only remember 1 blade at a time.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:18 am

Okay, another thing, how long does it take for a zanpakuto to be copied? Post wise.
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:31 am

It depends on how much Reishi it releases. So its power wise how it all works out. For Example. Segunda's Bankai would take around 3 or 4 posts compared to Sexta which would probably take arround 1-2 posts.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:38 am

Alright, approved then.
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:48 am

Alright...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:43 pm