Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5th Division Recruitment

Delz
    Delz
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 5031

5th Division Recruitment Empty 5th Division Recruitment

Post by Delz Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:17 am

-Let's Get Started-

Need To Know Basis:
    Everything you'll need to know if you plan to join me in this division:

The Rules:
    -Follow your best judgment, even if that means challenging a higher ranked officer than yourself.
    -Orders are orders, not suggestions. Do as you're told, when you're told.
    -Always strive for excellence in post quality, strategic skills, character development, and attitude.
    -Loyalty is the best policy, honesty is a close second.
    -Try to have fun, roleplaying is, in essence, a game after all.

The Standards and Prerequisites:
    -No post count required.
    -Must provide a roleplay sample.
    -Well rounded character. This means that your character should have skills in all areas. They needn't be a master in everything, and they can have a specialization, but basic knowledge of all areas is a key attribute of 5th Division.
    -Must be active and remain active.

Signing Up:

Character Name: ((The name of the character you want to join the 5th division.))
    Link to application: ((A link to that character's app.))
    Reason for joining: ((Why the 5th?))
    Requested rank: ((Unseated/Recruit, Seated(Pick a number, 3-13)), Vice-Captain, Taichou?(lol, jk. Fight me for it =P))
    Added comments: ((Anything you want to add?))

The Oath:

I, ____ , swear to uphold the rules, and standards of the fifth division. I swear to remain active, helpful, and loyal. I will give my all for my comrades, my captain, and those in need of aid. I pledge to work toward excellence both in roleplay skills and in my character's skills.

The Code:
    Code:

I, [i][u][[Insert Name here]][/u][/i] , swear to uphold the rules, and standards of the fifth division. I swear to remain active, helpful, and loyal. I will give my all for my comrades, my captain, and those in need of aid. I pledge to work toward excellence both in roleplay skills and in my character's skills.

[b]Character Name:[/b] ((The name of the character you want to join the 5th division.))
    [b]Link to application:[/b] ((A link to that character's app.))
    [b]Reason for joining:[/b] ((Why the 5th?))
    [b]Requested rank:[/b] ((Unseated/Recruit, Seated(Pick a number, 3-13)), Vice-Captain, Taichou?(lol, jk. Fight me for it =P))
    [b]Added comments:[/b] ((Anything you want to add?))

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:08 pm