Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Mushasune vs Kuro

Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5295

Mushasune vs Kuro Empty Mushasune vs Kuro

Post by Mushasune Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:44 am

Mushasune vs Kuro Widescreen_Green_hills_005252_

The battle grounds for Kuro to determine whetehr he is capable of such lengths as Captain shall be determined in the hills of Soul Society. Underneath these hills is a secret underground laboratory the Mushasune tends to visit for lab supplies, but the surface of her secret lab stash is where they will fight.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 5130

Mushasune vs Kuro Empty Re: Mushasune vs Kuro

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:33 am

Kuro found his way about. His outfit consisted of simple things. He had goggles with orange lenses on over his eyes, but the piercing crimson shade of his irises were visible. His torso was made up of a sleeveless shirt with a collar reaching up just below his bottom jaw. His pants were black, and they were held up by a black belt with a silver buckle. For footwear, Kuro wore black combat boots. As he walked, the ground sounded as if it were crumbling. Instead of having a cheerful, cocky expression, he had one with a bit of jene seis qua about it. He muttered something about a spar, then drew his zanpaku-to.

"Ready," he said aloud.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:25 pm

Mushasune floated about Kuro, whom had already unsheathed his blade in order to begin the battle exam, though she found this individual quite familiar. it was the man whom attempted to attack her ealier, oh boy she was going to have fun with this. she began to chuckle, crossing her arms over her gigantic bust. she wore a bright pink lab coat, because she thought it was 'cute'. the old fashoined and boring white lab coats lacked 'spunk' thus she needed to add a little fun into the usually boring and bland division job.

"looks like your ready for some action, though being so hasty for fighting seems a little unlike you. i thought you didn;t like to use your ability? last time you said it brought out some kind of evil, a nightmare i beleive were your exact words, yet you unsheath it as if it were nothing. how interesting, but i like it. Show me what you got....boy...." Mushausne said as her bright pink lab coat rippled some more.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Kuro recognised the woman quite well. He brushed some silver hair behind his left ear, then his right.

"There's a difference between spar and slaughter," he began, "The difference is that you can't find 'laughter' in 'spar'."

Kuro smirked somewhat, allowing the dull side of his blade to press up against his forearm. The zanpaku-to remained in the most commonly used hand--The right hand. He then raised an eyebrow.

"To be an honorable swordsman," he stated calmly, "I will strike only when you draw your weapon, as well." He chuckled. "Unless, of course, ya' might have an issue with that."
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:24 am

"actually, i perfer to test you out a little before i even draw my blade. i have told you before that i perfer not to handle such a weapon as my own. you agreed with me, saying you felt the same about your own weapon. But mine is probably more so lethal than you can even comprehend." she said as she pointed her hand at Kuro, "Bakudo 61. Rikujōkōrō" she said as shining bars shot at him to bind him.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:53 pm

In a quick flash, Kuro bent backwards, just barely missing her attack. Before too long, he used shunpo to appear above her in an attempt for an aerial maneuver. Raising his foot, he attempted to kick Mushasune's shoulder. If it were to hit, the impact would most likely push her to the right a bit. Before seeing if he made contact, he flipped back, using both hands to land safely. After that, he flipped back again to land on his feet.

"Very well," he retorted, "I shall not use my zanpaku-to until you have."
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:40 am

This fight would go nowhere if this is was going to be the choice he would make throughout the battle. She scoffed at him for his comment about not revealing his zan unless she did. she became slightely frustrated, "fine than, you will be the first to witness my blade in many many years." she said as she drew her blade, rusted completely and as dull as a butter knife. She rested it on her shoulder, allowing it to block the kick. even with the force he put into it, it seemed that she blocked it without any effort at all. She than glared at him as he flipped away.

"there are rules for my blade however, you fight with no remorse. Full power, i will not hold any punches or slow down the battle. if you last too long with my zanpakuto activated you will die, thus we have to make this battle quick. Is that understood Kuro!" she said as she held her blade out infront of her. she glared at him as she closed her eyes. the ground began to shake as a red aura began to grow around her. pebbles and rubble began to float upward as she said, "walk the primordial plains......HOUNETSU!" she said loudly.

in the moment of the release, the ground around her shattered, being reduced to dust. the dust particles than created a large and threatening dust tornado around Mushausne, it began to glow with a horrific radioactive aura. it seemed to roar like the devil himself. soon enough, the tornado seemed to calm, only floating dust around the area was seen. the eire red glow was the only thing that could be seen from the dust. Mushasune could now be seen, her blade had no change, but the dust that floated around her was under her control. "your turn......" she said calmly.
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:46 am

Kuro gave a cocky smirk. He allowed his zanpaku-to to rest on his shoulder. It seemed with this battle, he would have to disregard sight as a sense. Tossing his weapon into the air, he caught the tip of the blade with his gloved hand. He watched as the blade cut his hand a bit.

"Play on," he began, "Amezgaitz!"

The zanpaku-to pulsed an eerie dark color as it faded away. Before long, Kuro was pulled into darkness. If one were to see how, it would appear as if the darkness was a form of asphyxiation. After mere seconds, a bullet pierced through the shadows, aimed towards Musashune's shoulder. If it were to hit, it would probably, at most, rupture the tendon located there. His boots made a clicking sound as he stepped forward, holding two pistols. One was silver, the other was black. He adjusted the orange goggles in silence.

"Supplicium," he whispered.

Apparently, that was the gun that was fired, the black pistol. Kuro grinned as he motioned for Mushasune to come at him with an attack.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:42 am