Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Plot in progress

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80597

Plot in progress  Empty Plot in progress

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:21 am

Okay, so im working on a plot thing... sort of, what do you guys think of this one?

My dear Freya,

Time and time again, nations Will rise and falL,
    But when will It ever end, this thing they call war.

Blood shed from Left to right,
    Tears and anguish, they come from all sides,

No real justice, no real right
    All you can do is fight, no use to cower in fright

Nightmares it will bring, no one is ever the same
    The screams of the dead, will surely hit the core

They will never leave you alone
    The dead who can no longer weep

But the living surely will
    Cause forever, this will be real.

You and me, we will sing with the dead
    In an endless stream, of blood and regret

You and me, together let us forget
    You and me, we will soon be of dead

A.A.

The War of all races

War, a word so commonly used that it's lost its significance, everyone fights for something, but for all different reasons and beliefs. It's been centuries since the last war, so long ago, that most have already forgotten what it was like to live in sheer fear to survive.

Every single second counted as blessing in disguise, 'i live, i live' but the next second they fall, war only really brought death.

Gotei 13 was once the most feared force in all worlds, lead by the best of the best, Jinketsu Ookami, the strongest shinigami the oracles foretold, battled against the one they called the Dark Lord, Magi of Etheria, Crowned ruler of hell.

Ookami lost his life in battle but in return peace and prosperity in all worlds for another eternity.

But the dark lord didn't die, he was merely wounded and set into slumber for several decades, but over the years, his body grew weaker and weaker, it was the effects Ookami's broken zanpakuto buried deep into his chest, that of which one he can never remove, a curse it was, a curse given by a mere soldier under god's army.

Using the opportunity to his advantage, Satan who was next in line for God-ship in heaven, sent fort to defeat the dark lord with his own hands, with but very little military force left in hell, the demons lost, and the Dark Lord died, but it didn't take long for the celebration in heaven to take turn for the worst.

Satan who was pure, was no longer the same, he was stained with demon blood, hunted by there nightmares, he fell into madness, and kept it for the longest time, but no Light can fool heaven's watchful eye, he was dethroned by the God father and was thrown in hell together with an army who like him had fallen.

From the depths, he rose an army of billions, awaiting the time when both ends shall meet again, when both ends becomes one, then there shall be one, an eternal loop of never a never ending battle between good and evil.

With all the pawns set in place, two king battle for space and ideals, the inevitable war is about to begin, one will fall, and only one shall remain.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:48 am