Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+7
Arcsocon
JennyReika
Terminar777
Dawn
Emma-Hell Girl
navime22
Loli Gaga
11 posters

What do you think of the new theme?

Poll

what do you think of the new theme?

[ 4 ]
    What do you think of the new theme? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%What do you think of the new theme? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 10 ]
    What do you think of the new theme? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap53%What do you think of the new theme? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [53%] 
    [ 5 ]
    What do you think of the new theme? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap26%What do you think of the new theme? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [26%] 

Total Votes: 19
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80597

What do you think of the new theme? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the new theme?

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:31 pm

yes, the icons, i had a dream about what to do with them. XD

ima make that now
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60483

What do you think of the new theme? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you think of the new theme?

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:03 pm

Yea... we have new icon soon. ^^

But why is the text background dark gray? I think it looks better the way it was last night. T.T
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:11 pm

hmmm, cause there are somethings that cant be seen, like one the chat box, it was all black.

we needed to edit those stuff. so its drak gray
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60483

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:15 pm

urr... whatever you say ruru. -.-

I'll just have to get use to it like I get use to the orange text. -.-
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:21 pm

For most the orange text hurt there eyes.

haha me to , it was nice at first, but i learned to hate it. XD

*huggz*

okies
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80369

Post by Nance Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:31 pm

Wahahah yeah.. this looks better now.. No more eye seizures XD

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!
    Dio
    Dio
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 6728

Post by Dio Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:00 pm

haha yes i likey very pro looking :D
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192520

Post by JennyReika Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:43 pm

Its much better... I really can see the difference, and it makes it seem so much more user friendly... with all the spacing and stuff, makes things easier to see.

I like the color scheme...

I was noticing something though, for some reason, when I click on the Google search... it doesnt bring me to the forum, it brings me to something else.

Why is that?

I dont want it to be hard for ppl to find the forum...
    eek!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:20 pm

What do you mean jenny?

like the link for our forum?

its leads you else where?
    Arcsocon
    Arcsocon
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6636

Post by Arcsocon Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:17 pm

ooh love this, the colors are way better =]

PS: I dunno if it's just me but you have these links at the bottom of the forum right? and both the background and the linkz are white so I'd guess that's for making it sort of invisible; but isn't there a possiblity to make both black? that way they won't be so opposite of the black background and they'll still be sort of invisible :p
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192520

Post by JennyReika Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:40 am

I agree with Arc... and it should be completely black...

UNLESS...

1. You actually dont want it to be all black or white and you DO want ppl to see the links...
    2. It will change the color scheme somewhere else too and make something ELSE hard to read... (ex. like the moderators names were hard to see before and the search bar)
    3. Ruru just likes it white, and who are we to second guess her pwnsomeness... AH!... or her love of white... XD

Yes, so, in the long run, I agree with Arc, if its simply for the purpose of hiding the links, and changing the color wont change anything else on the forum, then I go full black.
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 70021

Post by Dawn Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:02 am

I like it, Teal is the best color to me, I think the banner rocks too. :)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:14 am

Its easier to see, and I like teal better too
    Arcsocon
    Arcsocon
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6636

Post by Arcsocon Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:06 am

1. You actually dont want it to be all black or white and you DO want ppl to see the links...
    2. It will change the color scheme somewhere else too and make something ELSE hard to read... (ex. like the moderators names were hard to see before and the search bar)
    3. Ruru just likes it white, and who are we to second guess her pwnsomeness... AH!... or her love of white... XD

1) why make them white in the first place then? :S

2)normally it shouldn't as everything is (normally) given it's own color, so if you change one thing then something else which happens to have the same color won't change.
    3)yeah, well.. can't say anything on this though >.<
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:19 am

1. have no idea how it turned white, i made nothing white on the color scheme, its like on blog sites when changing the colors, but its hard to find cause forumotion is stupid. i also dont want people to see those links. so yeah, cool, even when i changed the links color they dont seem to apear, i thought it completely disappeared i guess i was wrong

2. the color scheme changes all over cause i'm either 1 and idiot 2 playing tic tac toe 3 have no idea what i'm doing or changing.

3. Yeah, white is one of my favorite colors, especially on painting stuff.

however, that white on the bottom i hate, i tried removing it several times now.

i will try again.
    Kambly
    Kambly
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 156729

Post by Kambly Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:01 pm

I noticed that everything is stretched out. XD

I don't really like it, but I'll get used to it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:52 am