Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Leiko's Walk

Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

BD-cash : 5306

Leiko's Walk Empty Leiko's Walk

Post by Selfi Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:06 am

Leiko held her zanpakuto tightly in her right hand, as she had in the training room. Inhaling silently, yet deeply through her nose, she took small strides along the edge of the river. Everyone had to find out their zanpakuto's name someday. Coming to a halt, she kicked the dirt underneathe her foot and stared at the ground blankly, deep in thought.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9044

Leiko's Walk Empty Re: Leiko's Walk

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:10 am

A man sat aside the calm and serene river with his arms atop his knees. He had his chin placed a top his arms as he watched the river continue to flow. It was something that was nice to know there would be no worry of being found but also great to be within the soul society in case of something were to open itself to him. There was a constant commotion but it was nothing that he could use. He paused as he turned his head to the side to see a soul reaper walking rather calmly. He let himself go through what he remembered of the squads and the face did not match any names.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:16 am

Leiko's eyes darted up, seeing a man seated quietly by the river. A brow arched as she noticed him giving her a peculiar look. His attire also didn't match that of someone who lived within the Rukongai. Placing her free hand on her hip, she said snobbishly, "What do you want, worm? I have no patience for those that simply gawk at me."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:23 am

Lee watched as the female reaper was more than rude and was quite something for a first greeting. He slowly let his head tilt itself to the side as the comment of worm came into play. He turned toward the river and laughed a single laugh and a chuckle shortly after. He shook his head as he leaned forward and let his feet stretch outward till his heels reached the waters edge
    "Your a snobby little prick aren't you? How about you just slow it down there."
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:26 am

Leiko took no offense to the man's comment, and simply narrowed her eyes. "What is one such as yourself doing in a place like this? Do not dilly dally, I am in a hurry. Certainly you can't expect me to let someone that looks like you just lounge around in this area. It is rather suspicious."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

Post by Muerte Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:31 am

Standing off in the distance, Mukuro stood. He was done meditating and decided to go out for a walk. He had his zanpakto attached to his back while he wore formal japanese fighter clothing. He turned his head to see Leiko and a young man. "Hmm?" He thought.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:43 am

Lee listened to what it was that the girl was speaking about and it was the last part that got him. To have himself exposed and draw attention toward himself from the captains after finding such a secluded spot. He leaned forward and let himself raise up to his feet as he looked over toward her and spoke
    "I'm trying to get away from the all over hussle and bussle. I think its not that big of a deal. Now...who would it be that I'm talking to?"
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:46 am

Leiko continued to stare the gentleman down, wondering if she should answer. It then struck her that he could indeed be someone of importance, and she cursed herself for, well, being herself.

"I'm a member of Squad 2. If you tell me your name, I'll tell you mine, stranger."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:06 am

Lee listened to the sound of the river as she then spoke of her squad, so she was in fact of the thirteen court guard squads. He nodded his head as he moved his arms to his sides as he spoke
    "Fair enough. My name is Lee, its nice to make your acquittance member of squad two."
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:14 am

A small smirk curled at the corners of Leiko's lips. That had been easier than she'd thought. "Well, Lee, I'm Leiko." She noticed his avoidance of confessing his last name, though thought little of it. Perhaps he was one of those 'suffering with their higher class life' people. Parting her lips to let a sigh escape, she leaned on one leg, letting her hip jut out slightly.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:25 am

Lee watched as the female spoke her name. It was something that he had never heard of before and one that he had to keep to memory now. Being of the second squad was nothing to laugh about and trying to get away with a clean head was something he had to watch for now. He let out a low sigh as he watched her and then replied
    "Leiko...well, that's a name. And to be in the second squad too. Now, what are YOU doing in this quiet riverside?"
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:42 am

Leiko watched him intently, debating how to answer. Shrugging to herself, she decided to just go the honest route. "I'm about to delve into my 'inner world' to find out the name of my zanpakuto. I thought a walk would clear my head and do me some good."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:48 am

Lee slowly moved his arms around and let them cross over his chest as listened to Leiko speaking. He listened as she spoke of getting her soul sword and knowing its name. He looked into her hand as she held the blade there and then looked back toward her. so she was fresh into the court guard squads. He nodded his head simply as he moved his right hand to his side and then pulled forth a knife like weapon and leaned forward as he dashes toward her, pulling the knife back as the blade exited out the end as he aimed to split the top of her head in two.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:00 am

Leiko eyed him for a moment, wondering why he was suddenly so silent. It was then that he made a quick movement towards her, weapon in hand.
    I'm going to die...! She thought, her right hand reaching across her stomach towards her sheathed zanpakuto. She wouldn't have enough time to remove it and defend herself; she knew it. Eyes widened with fear and surprise, she suddenly found herself in a dark place. In alarm, she looked around, though heard a faint voice.
    Hello, child.
    Am I... dead? Leiko asked, looking round in circles and dizzying herself somewhat. It was then that she felt cold arms wrap around her, and her eyes widened even more.
    Hehe, no. I am your zanpakuto. You desire to live, yes?
    Leiko nodded, "Of course I do, twit!"
    The woman laughed delightfully. Good. As long as you survive, I will give you my name. If you prove yourself to be unworthy, I will be... very disappointed.
    The girl nodded warily. "I... understand..."
    "I am the equal of Izanagi, the creator... and the death..."

The zanpakuto withdrew from its sheath, grasped tightly in Leiko's hand as she brought it up with one swift movement, blocking Lee's attack with all her strength, then pushing herself away hastily.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:02 am

Lee let his arm guide the knife to slice through the air with little to no effort. It was on a straight line course but this course was halted. The blade had come in contact with the sheath of her own. He watched as she gave distance between the two of them. He let the knife re-enter the hilt and he placed it at his side as he took little time in between to re-close the gap. His right hand aimed to grasp her neck. If he did, he planned to lift her up off the ground and let his left fist plant itself square in the center of her stomach.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:06 am

Leiko shifted one of her hands to knock his away, but she was simply no match for his movements regardless of specializing in speed. Her mind was now in a daze; too many things were happening at once. She tried to recall what her spirit had said, and made a mental note of it to herself. It was then that she felt a crunching pain in her stomach, causing the wind to be knocked out of her. The girl's eyes then watered from the effects, a single drop of the H20 falling on the man's hand around her neck.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:12 am

Lee held tightly onto the girls neck as his fist dove itself into her midsection as if trying to take hold of one of her internal organs without trying to make a cut. He stared up at her as the single tear let itself fall down onto his hand and slowly sink further in until it was bone dry once again. He glanced down as he then slowly removed his left fist back as he placed it at his side as he looked over to a single tree that stood out to him. He let her raise higher up in the air and then released her and did a single spin in place. When his quick revolution was finished, he let his right shin come in contact with her midsection once more to send her away from him and toward the tree.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:18 am

Leiko felt herself fall, then hit the ground with a thud. Still trying to gasp for breath, she quickly found that he was not going to show any mercy.
    Which was just what she preffered.

A flow of blood fell from her mouth, some hitting the ground as she was kicked, and then hit a tree. The whole time, she still gripped her Zanpakuto, though her grasp was beginning to fail.

"You're thoroughly disappointing me, darling. Get up and fight back, come on. You always speak of how you don't fancy wasting time."

Leiko lifted her hand, still taking heavy breaths as she wiped blood and dirt from her mouth with her wrist. Struggling to her feet, her brows furrowed. "Now look what you've done. I'm all covered in filth. What a troublesome being you are." She said, trying to make her voice as steady as possible.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:41 am

Lee slowly stood on a single leg as the other was still raised into the air. He watched as she brought forth blood from her mouth. He stood for a moment and then let his leg slowly lower down to the ground and then he moved his right hand to his side and then withdrew his knife once more as he spoke
    "Oh, troublesome am I? I think I have heard that more and more often as of late. but..."
    He slowly started toward her once again, taking each step slowly and calmly as he held the knife tightly
    "Come on my little Hibiscus, you can't just wither on the ground all day. You'll never get anywhere doing that."
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:48 am

Leiko chuckled as he referred to her by the name of the flower that was in her hair. "How very uncreative." She commented, trying to get into a better defensive position.

"Give me a good show, love. I cherish good entertainment just as much as you do~"

Leiko took deep, silent breaths, still trying to think of what she could possibly do to defend herself. Finally, she simply threw the sheath of her blade at the gentleman striding towards her, then used a flash step to get next to him and drag her old, rusted blade up his arm. She then pushed off his shoulder and flipped away in the air, somersaulting to a crouched landing behind him in a defensive stance.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:04 am

Lee listened quietly as she spoke of the name he had given her and he just continued forward. He watched as she threw the sheath toward him and he simply drew his free hand up and batted the object outward. He did this successfully but turned to the side a moment to late as the long blade drug itself up his arm as she used him as a vaulting post. He paused as he turned his head to the side and looked down toward the ground where his blood was now shedding. He looked back up toward her and spoke
    "A uncreative name for a uncreative person my little Hibiscus. Why take the time to think of something when being so simple is so much easier."
    He slowly let his knife raise itself to point toward her as he then thought for a moment and then lowered it back down to his side
    "Make sure you bloom a little more next time, get a little bit quicker on the catch. And see if you can catch me."
    He slowly let his hands move themselves into his pockets as he started to stroll forward and in an instant, he used his Sonído to disappear.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:08 am

Leiko hid her surprise and alarm well as he disappeared. Finally, she fell on one knee and grasped her stomach, coughing up blood. The small droplets fell on the ground below her, and she continued for a few moments until she finally calmed herself and stood again. I wonder who that really was.

She expected a comment from the woman inhabiting her zanpakuto, but received none. Sighing in disappointment, she picked her sheath from the ground and placed her blade back in it, heading back to Squad 2 with haste.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:23 am