Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Chico
Soro
Raphael
7 posters

Begining of the end : Raphael's Arrival

Raphael
    Raphael
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

BD-cash : 5022

Begining of the end : Raphael's Arrival Empty Begining of the end : Raphael's Arrival

Post by Raphael Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Begining of the end : Raphael's Arrival Meteor10

In the middle of nowhere, a deep black hole appeared from the sky as if about to suck everything in whilst doing the exact opposite of it simultaneously.

It spat out a small light blue light beaming from the dark hole, as the light made impact with the ground it resulted to an explosion beaming up to a thousand meter radius leaving but a giant crater with a winged figure lying flat in the middle.

It was in the middle of the day but the hole started calming down, but instead of diminishing into nothing, its started spreading, making the mid day skies turn gray, as if it was about to rain, lighting threatened to escape the protection of the clouds, attempting to destroy reach the ground with its wrathful vengeance. By the looks of it, there's no stopping what's about to happen, it was undoubtedly, the beginning of the end.

Read this:
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5233

Begining of the end : Raphael's Arrival Empty Re: Begining of the end : Raphael's Arrival

Post by Soro Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:40 am

Finally spotting Raphael after hours of wandering, Barachiel descended upon his dear friend. After years of imprisonment they were out, however facing the human world has not been so rewarding.

"Raphael, I bring you Michael. He has no memory, can you make sense of this?"
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

BD-cash : 5087

Begining of the end : Raphael's Arrival Empty Re: Begining of the end : Raphael's Arrival

Post by Chico Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:23 pm

Landing next to Barachiel, Michael was more amazed by the crater and the leaking darkness from the cracked sky.

"What is that thing?" he asked eagerly, it was almost as if he remembered something but lost it to the wind.

Raphael
    Raphael
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Raphael Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:38 pm

"He did?"

Sitting up from where he fell, he turned to what looked like Barachiel and Michael from a distance. Raphael sighed as he did give them a fair warning about what happened if they crossed the crack, but nobody ever listens to him.

"Listen up, Barachiel, Gabriel holds his thoughts safe, somewhere, there's nothing i can do about that brat."

He continues to stare over the leaking darkness and shrugged.

"Either way, i think you know the drill... It's our responsibility to protect this world from becoming one with our prison."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11601

Post by Kyouga Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:01 pm

Kyouga paid close attention to what was being said while he kept a low profile. He really didn't like the fact that the Living World was going to become one with another plane, but he had to follow his orders.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5233

Post by Soro Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:51 am

"Yes i agree, the most important thing is to set this world right. However I believe the first step towards this is to fix our friend Michael. So how shall we go about this? We need to fix him then the three of us and Sealtiel, where ever that clown is, must defend against Gabriel."
    Raphael
    Raphael
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Raphael Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:35 pm

Pondering, Raphael leap from where he sat and landed infront of Michael and Barachiel. "Done worry about Michael's memories, thought it is sealed, he is still who he is, we just need to bring about his skills..."

Turning to Barachiel, he shook his head. "Right now, i think its best that Sealtiel gets here, else Gabriel might corrupt him and make him switch sides."
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

BD-cash : 5214

Post by Shon Ben Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:42 am

Feathers started to gather together into one spot. The feathers began to form what appeared to be a human body. As they formed, and the feathers not needed disappeared, Sealtiel stepped out of the formation. He put his hand behind his head, rubbing it.
    "Sorry for not being here sooner" he said. "I had a problem in the mountains with the one called Lee, he was saying that I would be the first Fallen to be ripped to shreds, and when I told him about clones, he tried to blow up Karakura"
    Chico
    Chico
    五行
    五行

BD-cash : 5087

Post by Chico Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:36 pm

Turning the the person who arrived, he instinctively knew he was one of the fallen.

"Is he who were waiting for?"
    asked Michael turning to Raphael in question.
    Raphael
    Raphael
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Raphael Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Nodding Raphael turned to Sealtiel "Took you long enough" sighing the impatient fallen turned to Barachiel. "That settles it then, were all here, we can now plan on how to stop Gabriel, Do you know where he is?"
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:47 am

Sealtiel looked at Raphael.
    "Well, I had to focus my spirit energy so I can heal and gather more power after using my White Scream for to long against that Lee character and those shinigami in Karakura" He said softly. He rubbed his head. "I appologize for being late"
    He heard Raphael speak again. "I have no idea where Gabriel is" He said. "I don't know what general area to look in"
    Raphael
    Raphael
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Raphael Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:08 am

Nodding to what Sealtiel said and turned to Barachiel. "It may take a while but i can i think i can track there spirit aura" he sighed as he moved his head around. "Sadly though, my powers havent returned from my crash, i had a tough fight crossing the worlds, i tried to stay behind the void, but the pull of all six of you was too much for my dai-rei to handle."
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

Post by Shon Ben Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:09 am

"I haven't even been able to use my Dai Rei" He said softly. "Now then, back to the Gabriel incident. Raphael, I can send out the clones in Karakura to search for him, and if not, we'll just have to find a way to search the world in a short matter of time"
    He was still rubbing his head as he said this. He was getting ideas, but they kept ending up badly.
    Raphael
    Raphael
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

Post by Raphael Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:17 pm

"Sealtiel, thats brilliant, lets just hope the clones don't take too much time cause it's what were lacking"

Shaking his head. He turns to Barachiel. "Have you been able to use your Dai-rei properly?"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9044

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:41 am

A small wave of air rushed through the air and wind was put behind the figure as he bolted across the sky. The black clothing shifted behind him as he glared forward, his dark blue eyes shifting from one direction to the other as he sneered
    "This has taken forever. Why can't they all just stand somewhere in an open area for once."
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468788

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:23 am

(OOC: Sorry just using this account today)

Looking back to Raphael, Barachiel nodded but with a twisted confused look on his face

"Yes, I have used it only once however. And when I used it my transformation was brief yet effective. So yes i was able to use my power, but the answer you're looking for is still indecisive"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11601

Post by Kyouga Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:06 am

Kyouga sent a thread of his spiritual energy to Lee, indicating his current position. He was hoping that he could receive at least some assistance.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9044

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Lee continued his venture through the air at his high speed and twitched as he glanced over to the side as a ping of spiritual pressure reached him and he sneered slightly at it. He jerked to a sudden stop in the air as a draft blasted past him as it finally caught up to him. He then looked around
    "Well, at least there is something closer by. Better than going around in circles."
    He paused as he threw his hands up onto the sides of his head as he the voices started speaking. His spiritual pressure started to flux as he leaned forward and was engulfed his own power as when it died down, Lee was no where to be found.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:11 pm