Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

This time I'm making it official.

Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

BD-cash : 41951

This time I'm making it official. Empty This time I'm making it official.

Post by Reaper137 Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:13 am

Well then, this is it I guess ... I'm leaving BD officially. I don't really want to think about a particular reason though, too lazy.
    Fact is though, that it isn't the same as it used to be (for me that is).

This is my final goodbye, I've had a good time, but now it has come to an end. Sorry ;-)

Farewell all of you! (not that anyone remembers me or anything but still xP)

Yours truly,

Reaper
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    11th Division's Kawaii Juju

BD-cash : 11104

This time I'm making it official. Empty Re: This time I'm making it official.

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:07 am

Awwwww..

You will be missed though..

Good luck with whatever else you will be taking on next!
    This should be in the "leaving section" though...

So.. Pardon me while I shift it.
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60483

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:10 am

Wow! Reaper, I guess you read my mind. I was gonna do the same thing but was still debating. But oh well, I know and understand how you feel. Good luck with everything and I'll bug you on FB instead.

To all, I'm just gonna borrow Reaper's tread as my leave notification. Well, I'm not technically leaving BD for good, but I am resigning my admin position. As, I haven't been active or doing my job. So I figure some one else can take my place instead. No point of holding a position when I'm not doing my job. So Ruru, please remove my admin power. I had a great time here and this place meant a lot to me, but I just have to move on to my life. I am not leaving, I will still drop by once in a while as I always been.

Your biggest meanie,
    Emma/Moonie
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    The JuJu (^_^)v
    11th Division's Kawaii Juju

BD-cash : 11104

Post by The JuJu (^_^)v Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:45 am

T_T

You can't do this to me moony T_T

I just came back and you are going? T_T

We don't even get to talk much on MSN >.<

Good luck with your stuff though.. You gotta miss me T_T
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60483

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:49 pm

Awwwww......

*hugs Juju*

Silly Juju, it's not like I'm leaving BD. It's just that I won't have as much time as I use to be to stay active on BD. I'm currently working and studying at the same time. So I won't able to fulfill my admin duties, and it's not right to hold on to the title when I'm not doing anything. Someone else is well deserve the postion than I do.

Also, the reason why people hardly see me on MSN these days is because normally I'm working or studying when I'm on my computer. I will only take a minute or two to check on Facebook or email as a break. If I'm on MSN I won't able to focus. :P

So yeah, I'll come back to spam here and there, and bug you on Facebook. ;)
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80597

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:52 pm

^She's not leaving, YAY.

But reaper is *sob sob sob*

Eitherway, that admin poet is yours forever, even if you beg me i cant remove it, nor can i take the crown of biggest meanie from you devastated

Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468789

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:05 am

Reaper i genuinely like you, ur hilarious and fun to post with. BD has changed in so many ways and its sad to see so many people leave because of it. You and moonie both know that we'll always be here if yu need to escape the RL, cuz in BD land its all fun fun fun

byes :'(
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

BD-cash : 41951

Post by Reaper137 Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:23 am

I'm leaving BD, I'm not dieing xD And I quit smoking today :D Maybe I'll pop up some time to post some retarded things in the mess hall or something.

@Sanba: Thanks dude, you really hit a sensitive spot there. It means alot to me, thanks ^^ And I'll miss you, and your kickass afro-hair (if the hair is gone, I'm only going to miss you.).
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468789

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:26 am

It comes from the heart brah. good to hear you quit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:03 am