Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Reunion(Nami and Lee only!)

Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 8367

Reunion(Nami and Lee only!) Empty Reunion(Nami and Lee only!)

Post by Roukostu Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:31 am

Nami started to mess with the old Japanese hair comb her brother gaved her, "Lee...where are you...I miss you...."she said looking at the comb.
    (the comb: http://www.barbarasdreams.com/images/ebayblog/oct2009wordpress/galliard.jpg )
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9044

Reunion(Nami and Lee only!) Empty Re: Reunion(Nami and Lee only!)

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:50 am

A small light appeared in the air and seemed to glow a tad bit brighter. A set of large old style japanese doors appeared. The door slowly let themselves pull open and behind them was another door, this was styled the same but in the shape of a large circle. That door opened and behind them was a large light but a figure slowly came into view, nothing was seen but shadow. The figure continued forward and out of the senkaimon as it closed behind him and faded.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:53 am

Nami looked at the person, she put up her hands in a protective stance, getting ready to attack with her Kido, but she looked at the figure more closely, "big brother?"she said lowering her hand, her comb could be seen clear as day.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:04 am

Lee stood there and watched as someone seemed to be there and ready to attack. He slowly started to raise his right hand as the area around his feet started to fume with shadows but instantly let his hand stop and the shadows almost instantly dissipate as heard the words come from the girl. He looked down as he looked her over and his eyes caught glance of a simple comb and he let his hand raise to point toward it
    "T-that comb...N..Nami...?"

Last edited by Lee_Takamoto on Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:08 am

Tears formed in Nami's eyes, "b....big brother!"she yelled before running to Lee and gripping him into her arms, "big brother! You're here! Where have you've been?! And what have you've done to make people hate you?!"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:13 am

Lee was actually a little taken back as Nami ran into his arms. He slowly let his arms lower down and wrap around her as he felt the voices fade and calm in his own emotion. The chance of actually finding her was already slim but to have come this close was beyond him. He looked down at her and then spoke
    "I've had some things to do. The soul society have decided that I'm not good anymore but don't believe them Nami, I'm just the same as I used to be, I'm your brother."

Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:17 am

Nami looked at Lee with a sad expression, "you're lying...I know you're my brother...but what you have done was on your own accord.... Big brother...do you...do you know what I am now...."Nami said looking at her Captain badge.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:22 am

Lee slowly flinched as he heard her call his bluff. As sharp as ever it seemed and it seemed to have paid off for her as he listened to her speak of what she had become. He looked to see the Squad Eight emblem on her and he smiled kindly down at her. He then let his hand come to rest on her head as he rubbed it lightly
    "My, my, my little sister is already a captain. I'm proud of you, I really am Nami."

Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:25 am

Nami looked away, "I know...but...I don't even know why I became a Captain....I just suddenly been called as a Captain...."she looking at the badge, she looked at him again, "do you want some sushi brother?"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:34 am

Lee continued to smile as he patted her head and then turned around and then glanced from one side to the other as he then made sure that no one else had been around as he closed his eyes for just a moment and all seemed clear. He looked back toward Nami as he nodded his head
    "That would be wonderful. I haven't eaten in a long time and I see that you still love it."

Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:38 am

Nami sat down and opened a box with her best sushi she handmade herself, "please sit down big brother.... I have some things to tell you...."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:42 am

Lee slowly let himself walk over toward the small table and then leaned forward as he come to rest on his knees and put his left hand in his lap and the other onto the tabletop and looked back toward her as she spoke of having something to tell him.
    "We do have a small amount of time to play catch-up."

Last edited by Lee_Takamoto on Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:44 am

Nami smiled, "I wanted to talk to you about something.... What should I do...if i meet a boy that I like?"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:56 am

Lee took up a set of chopsticks and placed them into his fingers and looked over the sets of sushi that she had and decided on one. He let the chop sticks clamp around it and lifted it up and pulled it toward himself and stopped as he paused. He glanced at Nami for a moment....then two....then a little bit longer than that.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:58 am

Nami looked at him concerned, she looked away embrassed, "sorry...It's just that...this might be the last time we see each other again.... I don't want to ask father cause then...well you know how he is, and mother is sick.... So you're the only one i know that can give me a straight answer on something like this."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:06 am

Lee continued to just look at her in silence as she continued to ramble onward. He then slowly let his hand lower down as it then rested on the table as he then took in a deep breath and then exhaled and replied
    "What makes you think that you like him?"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:13 am

Nami smiled thinking of him, "he's funny... especially when he gaved me that scared look, he's also sweet and kind...and he likes my cooking as much as you do big brother."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:18 am

Lee turned his head to the side as he thought of this person. Already he was starting to plan on how he would kill him. He paused as he heard the last part and then looked back toward her and laughed a single laugh
    "HA! Not likely."
    He let his hand raise up as he moved the chop sticks up and then let the sushi enter his mouth as he then pulled the sticks out and chewed at the meal and then after a moment continued
    "Don't keep you head where it is. There is more to things than pretty feelings of the here and now. A simple infatuation is easily mistaken for other things so don't get to ahead of yourself as you already have."
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:36 am

Nami looked down, "i see...Lee...I don't remember you being this mean..... Weren't you the one that told me to follow my own path....AND not let anyone get in my way...or were you only talking about yourself with that...."Nami said putting acid on the last part of her sentence.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:03 am

Lee slowly let his attention turn toward the wall as he lightly places the chop-sticks onto the table as he then lays his hand down onto the table as well and then speaks
    "Yes, I did. But I also said that you should always make sure to talk things over with your family when something like that happens. This is not a path, your running into the woods."
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:08 am

"Just as you did...."Nami said, she looked at Lee, "even though you have told me this...doesn't mean anything you have been running into the woods as well....."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:14 am

Lee listened as she started to try and turn his own words around on him. He let his hand that rested in his lap raise itself up onto the table and interlocked his fingers together as he then spoke
    "I'm not running into the woods, I'm kept myself from that for your sake. Jumping through the fire is more like it. I can't change your mind Nami and I'm not going to try. I'm just telling you what you asked and that I'm not going to like him. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop loving you."
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:33 am

Nami closed her eyes and looked down, "and I won't stop loving you as well, I'll be careful big brother, but if I truly do fall in love with him...and...if you do come back to visit...or even worse........ Don't...."Nami couldn't finish her sentence for her own sake.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:12 am

Lee slowly listened to what it was that she was saying and turned his head away at the thought. When she let herself stop midscentence he turned back toward her and placed his right hand up and placed it onto the side of her cheek as he looked back toward her and spoke
    "Nami, I'll always stay alive and will always come when you really need me...."
    He let his thumb run across her cheek as a single tear ran onto it and slowly dried into it.

Last edited by Lee_Takamoto on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:24 am

She placed her hand on Lee's hand, "big brother...."she cried abit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:47 pm