Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

On The Roof of Las Noches

Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Shikijima Tsukishiro
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5160

On The Roof of Las Noches Empty On The Roof of Las Noches

Post by Shikijima Tsukishiro Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:44 pm

Shiro sat on top of the roof of Las Noches. His white hair flowed in the wind as he stared at the white sand of the desert.
    "So bored" He thought to himself.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11600

On The Roof of Las Noches Empty Re: On The Roof of Las Noches

Post by Kyouga Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:22 am

Kurewa ran up the wall of Las Noches like a ninja, and fainted by the time he got onto the roof of Las Noches. "Uhh... I don't know... how they... do it..." Kurewa moaned as he started to catch his breath. During his wall sprint; Kurewa doubted that he would be able to make it, and fall in the white sands of Hueco Mundo. Kurewa was just a few feet from Shiro, but he hadn't realized that someone was there.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128877

Post by Muerte Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:26 am

Shiro was looking up at the sky as he heard the steps of someone running up the building. His gaze changed and looked down at the one who was climbing up. Shiro sighed as he sat there and watched him.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:11 am

Kurewa lifted his sunglasses into his hair, and looked at the Arrancar above him with his gold-colored eyes. Currently, Kurewa was drenched in his own sweat as his chest rose and fell continuously, but Kurewa was already laying on his back and was too tired to get up. "Yo, what's up kid?" Kurewa asked Shiro with a grin on his face as his ears rose a bit. Yet, Kurewa did admit the the Arrancar was pretty handsome for such a young guy.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:40 am

Shiro looked at him as he noticed it was Kurewa. He scooted back some as he noticed his expression.
    "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:01 am

"Huh? I can't be nice?" Kurewa asked as he frowned, and sat up. "What's ya name, kid?" Kurewa asked Shiro with a hint of curiosity.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

BD-cash : 5838

Post by JasonVierus Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:38 am

Treva walked up to Las Noches, not really sure where to go as he wandered the endless and infinitely shifting sands that was Hueco Mundo. He had nothing better to do recently than simply wander or feed, and he grew tired of feeding for today. Treva sighed as he looked up the large building and started hopping up it. He used his hands to chop a bit into the wall before his feet made it there, to give his feet a hold, then repeated the process until he reached the top of Las Noches. The bandages all over his body blew violently in every direction.

"Seems like I wasn't the only one to think of coming up here for awhile to... unwind." Treva spoke calmly and softly, his mind clear, like it had been ever since he became and Adjuchas, though his mummy puns were begging to wear thin on even his nerves. He looked at the two figures on the roof and sighed. Yet another two people smaller than him. And he thought people would be about his size when he finally shrunk down from a Gillian. Sadly, he was still about 9 Feet tall and thus, taller than most Arrancar.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:26 am

"Yo, big guy! C'mon, sit down!" Kurewa said to Treva excitedly with a grin on his face as patted the part of the roof that was right next to him, motioning Treva to sit next to him.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:34 am

Shiro had a sweat drop on his face as he sat there. He ignored the commotion and jumped up to his feet. He turned around and sonidoed to the other side of the roof. He sat down again and looked at the other side. There was a group of hollow fighting each other. Cero's were being fired left and right. One of them missed and came towards Shiro. The hollow had a scared expression on there faces as Shiro helpd his hand up and the Cero disappeared before it reached his hand. He ignroed them and layed his head onto his knees.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:19 pm

Treva looked at the men and simply went to lay down somewhat far from them, about 15 feet. He sighed as he watched the endless night that was Las Noches, thinking of all his memories and all the people he has devoured, as well as all those he has learned about. He contemplated as he looked at the other two over their. One was familiar to him from Kyouga's memories, though he didn't know much about him, he did know he wasn't an enemy. The other, however, was a complete mystery to Treva.

He simply looked at Kurewa and waved, wary of the other man.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:08 am

Kurewa sweat-dropped as he realized that the two of them were avoiding him. No one here likes me... Kurewa thought as shadows covered his eyes as he waved back at Treva.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:22 am

Shiro ignored his thoughts as he sat there. He leaned back and layed against the top of Tres Cifras, which was the name of the towers they layed on.
    "Bakakyo" He thought to himself.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:25 am

Treva walked over to Kurewa and smiled, as usual though, it was only the fake smile of the surface. He seldom had a real smile to give away to people, after all he had memories of himself and his past as a human. He walked over to Kurewa and set between him and the other man on the roof, half-way between both. He simply waved and invited them over.

"Come on, come on. If we all came to the roofs, we must all have something in common. Something in our pasts or our minds that reaches out to us to act alike. So we can't all be completely different from each other." Treva looked around and sat there, waiting.
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5879

Post by Cross Marian Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:28 am

Shiro shook his head.
    "I prefer to be alone, that's how I like it" He said as he got down to the edge of the building.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:51 am

Instantly, Kurewa hurried to Treva's side with a :3 expression on his face. It was clear that Kurewa really liked to hang out with others, and he was really friendly too.
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:53 am

A 'tch' sound could be heard from Shiro.
    "really pitiful" He said under his breath. He layed his head into the palms of his hands that were now behind his head as he layed back.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:55 am

Treva sighed a bit. "That other guy is such a pain.. Can't he be normal like the rest of us and just act like a person..." Treva sighed and poked Kurewa on the side of his arm. "So, what did you come up here for?" He looked at Kurewa and sighed a bit. Such an idiotic face, but yet it always lightened everyone's moods, with the exception of the guy who was forcing himself to be alone over there.
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:59 am

Shiro laughed loudly.
    "If you think we're normal, you've got it wrong" He said. "We're arrancar, none of us are normal"
    He rolled over and faced the outer area of Las Noches.

[This topic originally was to be just Shiro and Kurewa, but, meh]
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:05 am

[[Sorry, Kyouga told/asked me to come v.v.. I can always leave if you want o.o..]]

Treva looked at the man and sighed. "How do you get to decide we aren't normal? We are as normal as anything else. We live, breathe, eat, think, make memories, make friends, and some even find a place where they belong. We may eat souls, but Humans eat meat just the same way. We may loose our memories of life when reborn, but so does every human. If you think that, just because we are unique, we are not normal, you have a weird definition of the word normal." Treva was talking, not in a smug attitude, but as if what he was saying should be obvious. He knew arrancar weren't exactly like humans, but they were close enough for Treva not to consider them, or anyone else really, freaks.

Treva turned to Kurewa and smiled a bit. "That includes you too." Treva laughed a bit, just a light laugh, as he laid back and stared at the sky, wandering what was next,
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:13 am

"No peticular reason, I was bored and lonely..." Kurewa said with a sigh to Treva, hoping that they could somehow become friends since he was ignored most of the time.

Last edited by Kyouga on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:31 am

Shiro let out a loud snore at Treva's comment.
    "That may mean for you, but i'm 100% arrancar, and i'm not normal" He said. "Get used to it or go to the human world with the normal humans"
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:41 am

Treva sighed as he looked around. He stared at the sky, completely ignoring the man who was calling himself a 100% arrancar. Heck, Treva wasn't even an arrancar, simply an Adjuchas with enough dominance to keep his mind in complete control of himself. He looked around and laid down beside Kurewa.

"I wonder what it would be like. Being able to completely forget your past. To be able to call myself a complete hollow, with no sense of morals or what is right or wrong. I don't see how it could even happen. If you have memories, you are not a freak. Memories from your time as a hollow, from your time as a human, and from your times as a pure child." Treva looked at Kurewa and laughed a bit. "Memories sure are a funny thing, they define us and can completely change us if even the simplest of memories leaves our minds. What about you? Do you have a lot of memories?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:59 am

"Yeah, I do have a lot of memories, but they are mostly about interstellar war. The truth is, that I'm not an Arrancar or a human, but an alien from another planet entirely. I'm here because Kyouga was the first person to recognize that I was unique. Yep, I'm a wanderer, and it's just how I am." Kurewa explained as he grinned and looked at the sky. "Compared to the system of planets I come from, Earth still has an overall developing race. It will take quite some time before their technology and science is up to par with the other distant galaxies." he added as he gently closed his eyes.
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:13 am

-Really, alien....thats not a race on the forum at least i don't think it should be-

Shiro snored loudly, falling asleep.

-Treva, don't try going through Shiro's memories because his memories, are even unknown to him. And if you tried that, i'd ignore it completely xP-
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

Post by JasonVierus Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:17 am

[[Lol. Even if you don't know your memories, I can pull the bad ones out and read them like a book, but I won't use it if the player does not want me to. And I think the Alien thing was a joke... I hope xD]]

Treva laughed a bit. He closed his eyes, letting his mind wander as he breathed softly. "They may not be as far ahead as they could be, but they are stubborn enough to want to keep going forward, even if it doesn't always work right." Treva was examining his memories, and had a sort of pained look on his face due to that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:22 am