Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Looking for answers

Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

BD-cash : 5235

Looking for answers Empty Looking for answers

Post by Hanzo Mifune Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:47 pm

The crecent moon in the perpetual night sky stood hovered over the cloaked figure of a man as he entered the desert of Hueco Mundo from the registration station

Finally it was time for him to find the answers he was looking for, but first he must find those who might know anything. Namely the remnants of the Sin Espada
    Sylar
    Sylar
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

BD-cash : 5283

Looking for answers Empty Re: Looking for answers

Post by Sylar Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:50 pm

A deep bellowing laughter echoed in the back of Hanzo's head

"You have no idea what you are doing here?" he sneered at him "Look just give up already"
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

Post by Hanzo Mifune Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:56 pm

"I'm here trying to find your old comrades, since they might know something about the gate" he snarled back at the voice in his head, "Now shut up, i need to try and think where they might be"
    Sylar
    Sylar
    Minamoto Clan
    Minamoto Clan

BD-cash : 5283

Post by Sylar Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:26 pm

"Comrades? Pah don't put me in the same boat as those low lifes. Anyway i want to get out of here as much as you so.... try over there to your right i sense some familar energy in that direction, though somethings off about it..."
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

Post by Hanzo Mifune Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:33 pm

"Ok lets go that way then..." Hanzo says to himself, all alone in the desert he would look mad talking to himself in such a manner. "The sooner i get rid of you the better"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468788

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:38 am

*A large garganta appeared a few meters in front of Hanzo. Inside bared the primera espada and the Captain Commander. Sanba walked out a bit cautiously, it was Hueco Mundo after all. When he stepped out and blinked a few times he saw a familiar face in Hanzo, his missing comrade. SAnba hurried his way to the man in the cloak and patted his shoulder, sicking out his other hand for a handshake*

"Hanzo! I cant believe you're actually here, I thought the swine had just led me here for a trap. But you're here of all places. What happened to you after the Lee incident, I never heard back from you"
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

BD-cash : 5407

Post by Guiseppe Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:49 am

Lobo listened silently leaning his back against a giant rock formation. He seriously thinks that bringing Sanba here was unnecessary, but it was inevitable, cause sooner or later, things will reveal themselves eventually. A little time trip wont make a difference.

"Do tell, Aro-kun"
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

Post by Hanzo Mifune Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:45 am

"So our paths cross again old friend" Hanzo grins as he shakes his hand

"And in all places, the desert of the hollows, strange but anyway, i'm here to finally rid myself of this monster inside me before it consumes me, i'm on the hunt for any of the survivors of the espada from the arc incident, you wouldn't happen to know where they may be hid up?"

Hanzo raises an eyebrow as he has the uneasy feeling he's being watched, but in this eery place he always has habored this feeling.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11601

Post by Kyouga Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:57 am

Right then, a door-shaped Garganta opened up, and Kyouga walked though it calmly. Shocked, he found Lobo, Hanzo, Arrogancia, and Sanba a very short distance away from him. He simply blinked once as he wore a blank expression on his face for a moment. "Excuse me, but can I help you guys?" Kyouga finally said as he raised an eyebrow, and crossed his arms across his chest. Although he was much different from when Hanzo last saw him, it was definitely Kyouga without a doubt.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:30 am

*Sanba calmed himself as things seemed to get down to business. He could feel Lobo behind him as he spoke to Hanzo, zoning out all other forces. He did not want to mingle with these arrancar. He wanted to be whole once more.....he was getting the feeling it would never happen*

"No I have not, it took me forever to find Lobo....so that is why you are here? Collecting up espada....with the help of Lobo?"
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:04 pm

"Were not a team you see."

Lobo replied from a distance, still leaning his back against a rock, arms folded across his chest, eyes closed.

"His a suborn one, Mifune Hanzo, Like Arogancia, he hates me to guts."

Turning to kyouga now, he smiled seeing as he was the closest to recognizing his presence.

"Not now, little boy, the shinigami's are conversing with each other, we best stay as far as here. It would be rude to meddle any further."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:03 pm

"Lobo-Sama, are you really going to keep your promise?" Kyouga asked Lobo calmly in an attempt to change the subject. Then again, he did dislike the fact that he was called "little boy" and not by his name.
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:36 am

Not liking how he's doubted Lobo turned to Kyouga. "I do as i say i do." he gave him a wide grin and smiled. "Kyouga-kun, mind me asking, but what brought you here?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:40 pm

"Well, when I got to Hell the pathway forward was blocked off because the were working on a clean up. So, I used Ciel's Tease to get back here." Kyouga explained to Lobo, wondering why he was so curious.
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:14 pm

"Fascinating" having a fox like smile Lobo turned to Kyouga still leaning his back against the pillar. "But that doesn't really answer why your here."
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

Post by Hanzo Mifune Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:36 pm

"Collecting/ beating the crap out of them/ interrogating any i find on my travels" Hanzo grins wickedly

"Seriously though, one of Ciel's clues was that the answers lie in Hueco Arca and the people directly involved in that catastrophe were the espada."
    Guiseppe
    Guiseppe
    Overlord

Post by Guiseppe Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Insistent beeping changed the temperature of Lobo's attitude, as warm as sunlight like he always was, he was now cold as stone.

Moving his hands to his waist, it found where the sound was coming from, he took it out, revealing that it was some sort of a phone.

Answering it, he listened intently to what the other line had to say, his face expression didnt change until the last few seconds of the call where his eyes almost poped out from its sockets from what unknown emotions he had. By the looks of it, he looked scared, yet there was a hint of sorrow from his stare.

Turing to kyouga, he gave the boy a smile assuring that things are fine.

"Now then, i spent long enough just standing here, i bid you farewell for now, I'll be back to my duties."

Without warning he disappeared with a sonido leaving no trace of his presence behind.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:27 am

After seeing that he wan't needed, Kyouga walked away. Kyouga then decided that he would head to Holloween Town, to get rid of some extra time.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:13 pm

"Hmm well Hanzo it seems like we're alone. My main objective is now to help you, but I need my powers back so Lobo will have to join with me again in the near future. I will tag along with you and help in your travels for as long as you need Lobo around. After that hes mine."

*Sanba spoke with determination, but there was also a sense of caring in his voice*
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

Post by Hanzo Mifune Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:03 pm

"Well i don't know about you but i for one have had enough of these cryptic mindgames these hollow guys keep playing on us."

Pointing his sword in the direction of the white palace on the horizon Hanzo looks at Sanba

"I'm breaking into that place and tearing it apart from the inside out, you with me?"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:13 pm

"You know my style Hanzo, go hard or go home. Im 100% in"

*Sanba grins and looks to the palace in anticipation of coming events*
    Hanzo Mifune
    Hanzo Mifune
    Mikanno Clan
    Mikanno Clan

Post by Hanzo Mifune Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:33 pm

"Ok then lets get going" Hanzo grins as he kicks himself from the sands of the desert and into the air towards Las Noches

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/las-noches-f48/knock-knock-t3609.htm#70543

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:25 pm