Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

The Park At Night (AW)

Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6126

The Park At Night  (AW) Empty The Park At Night (AW)

Post by Senetue Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:06 pm

A small garganta opened in the middle of the park at night, no one around to witness the arrival of the small arrancar should anyone be able to actually see him and believe him to be more than a little side show. He mumbled to himself as he made his way to the children swing set, a swing that had little holes for legs and quickly Senetue climbed up into it before he began to swing slightly, closing his eyes in the process. The rocking motion seemed to help put him to sleep a little bit quicker than if he just laid down as he now looked as lifeless as a doll, as if a little girl had accidentally left it on the swing. Due to his frail and delicate form, his reiatsu was small, almost small enough that he would appear to be an ordinary human if he wasn't so small and appeared to be lifeless.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80597

The Park At Night  (AW) Empty Re: The Park At Night (AW)

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:23 pm

Claire followed slowly and silently coming out from the garganta, she spotted Beilee and motioned her to keep silent as if to not wake the sleeping senetue. She took the swing on the far left side as Beilee took the one on the right, they both had smiles as they watched Senetue sleep and swung there selves, but not to the extent of yelling cause of the thrill, just gently, like chilling at the park, enjoying the cool breeze of the living world night.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Senetue continued to rest, his eyes closed shut and his body leaning back which caused the swing to sort of shift and lean with his body, any more and it would probably twirl and throw him out of it. Yet it continued to swing slowly as if being propelled by an unknown source which was trying to help him and keep him asleep, a soft violet glow coming from him as it appeared her got stronger as he slept rather than before when he ate. He still followed the same principles of eating + large amount = stronger but since he had little to no time to rest previously he had remained in a weakened and tired state.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11602

Post by Kyouga Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:14 am

A tease appeared out of nowhere, and softly landed on Claire's shoulder. Claire, would you like to join me at the Concert Hall to have my back as I feast on humans? Kyouga's voice could be heard asking her gently. Kyouga didn't know how to explain what he was to her without raising complications, but he knew that he could trust her.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:28 am

Claire giggled as the Tease landed on her shoulder, she take one long look at Lee wondering if she was to come with them.

"I'd rather read books at home."
    she said in reply.

"Well, i guess i'l be taking me leave, you take care of Hiro-kun."

Claire flew about riding her broom transport headed towards the direction of the Karakura Music Hall.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:45 am

Senetue seemed rather deep in his sleep as their conversation didn't seem to both him so much except for the slight shifting on the swing which lead to him pressing his face against the chain. Then he suddenly sneezed, making a small noise which caused one of his eyes to slowly open, looking around before it looked over towards Beilee the red iris of his eye seemed to glow faintly in the night before it slowly closed once again as he drifted off to sleep. Now would be the best time to move him if Beilee decided to follow Claire's orders but also do what she would much rather be doing.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:17 pm

((CRABS, sorry on my late reply here, i kinda forgot for sometime))

Beilee stood up from the swing and turned to the little Senetue.

"How about we send you back to Hueco Mundo?"
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:16 am

Senetue seemed to sleep pretty well until he suddenly sneezed once again just before she began to talk, his black and red eyes opened to look at Beilee as his head swayed left to right and one of his eyes twitched as if about to fall asleep. Then all of a sudden he seemed to faint, falling backward in the swing which it quickly caused him to slip out, a garganta opening just on the ground which he fell through.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:55 am

Beilee had never been to hueco mundo before, but she needed to make sure that Senetue was safe back.

"hey, wait for me."

she followed him

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:08 pm