Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Anime Series

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128871

Anime Series Empty Anime Series

Post by Muerte Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:33 pm

As I have gotten more into watching anime, does anyone have any suggestions for an anime to watch? I like anime that are like:

Naruto, Bleach, Case Closed, My HiME, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Air Gear, Detective Academy Q, .Hack, Beyblade, Blood +, Boondocks, Card Captors, Code Geass, Cowboy Bebop, D.Grayman, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, FMABrotherhood, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Elemental Gelade, Eureka Seven, Fate Stay Night, Flame of Recca, Ghost in the Shell, Gundam Series, Gurren Lagann, Inuyasha, Lucky Star, Medabots, MegasXLR(Didn't know it was one), Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok, Negima, One Piece, Ouran High School Host Club, Paranoia Agent, Pokemon, Prince of Tennis, Yuyu Hakusho, Rave Master, Fairy Tail, Romeo X Juliet, Rurouni Kenshin, S-CRY-ed, Sailor Moon, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Shaman King, Soul Eater, Tenchi in Tokyo, Tenchi Universe, The Big O, Trigun, Trinity Blood, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, xxxHolic, Zatch Bell.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42267

Anime Series Empty Re: Anime Series

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:42 pm

Kenshin and Kyo, major props for being into those two, you should also check out Samurai Champloo.

Others are, Inuyasha: The Final Act, Ikki Tousen series, Seikon no Qwaser, Black Blood Brothers, Hellsing Ultimate and Queen's Blade, although that one's for mature audiencesXD
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64786

Post by cool beans Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:11 pm

((Moved to the anime section))

One i don't see on the list but would highly recommend is definatly Claymore for a short but sweet series, the story is top notch and once its done you can more or less continue with the manga after that if you are thirsty for more

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80589

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:31 pm

HEH, if theirs anything i'd suggest you all watch its Ga-rei Zero.

Its on my number one spot at the moment. So pwn.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:36 pm

CLAYMORE!! I forgot all about claymore!

Beans you're a genius!

*Rosy cheek pinch*XD

Another one is Samurai X, it's the real story of Kenshin and show's the real ending that the 3rd season should've been..
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128871

Post by Muerte Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:32 pm

BakaNachos wrote:Kenshin and Kyo, major props for being into those two, you should also check out Samurai Champloo.

Others are, Inuyasha: The Final Act, Ikki Tousen series, Seikon no Qwaser, Black Blood Brothers, Hellsing Ultimate and Queen's Blade, although that one's for mature audiencesXD
    I'm in the process of watching The Final Act, I forgot what episode I was on after logging off one day by accident, and I think it was around episode 14 or 15. I don't know the Ikki Tousen, Seikon Qwaser, Black Blood Brothers, and i'm not into Hellsing, whats Queen's Blade?

cool beans wrote:((Moved to the anime section))

One i don't see on the list but would highly recommend is definatly Claymore for a short but sweet series, the story is top notch and once its done you can more or less continue with the manga after that if you are thirsty for more

I don't know about Claymore. I read the manga and I don't knwo if i'd be interested, it was one chapter and meh.

BakaNachos wrote:CLAYMORE!! I forgot all about claymore!

Beans you're a genius!

*Rosy cheek pinch*XD

Another one is Samurai X, it's the real story of Kenshin and show's the real ending that the 3rd season should've been..

And I may watch Samurai X
    and Ruru, I may check that out :3

I added on to my list: Lunar Legend Tsukihime, and Dragon Drive if i haven't added them already.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:46 am

Ikki Tousen is an Ecchi series about people(Mostly girls) called "fighters" well...fighting each other.

BBB is a vampire anime, I've just seen the 1st ep. but it was pretty good.

Queen's Blade is what's called a ero anime, just like Ikki Tousen, there's a lot of ecchi stuff, but it goes further by actually showing nudity(Seikon no Qwaser does it too), the show is obviously just a vehicle to show big boobs, but the story's pretty good too.

Seikon no Qwaser is based off the controversial manga of the same name, it's about this special group of people who gain immense power by drinking "Soma", which is actually just breast milk.
    blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 25772

Post by blackstrawberry Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:01 pm

Here's my list:

Bleach, Death Note, Naruto, Vampire Knight, Dragon Ball, Trinity Blood, Level E, and etc....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:39 pm