Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

sketch sletch and more of those

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80588

sketch sletch and more of those Empty sketch sletch and more of those

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:27 pm

hmmm, i decided to draw LUNA, so basically she is not ruru, or my BA character. ^^

ehhh, she looks mad.

maybe i was mad when i drew her last night.

(I took pictures of them, forgive the heavenly mess)

enhanced version (real strokes still very visible)
    Spoiler:

I dunno what to call this, but i edited it more and more and looked like the. wahaha, i like this version.
    Spoiler:

original size available at my deviantart account:[URL="http://darklunah26.deviantart.com/art/Luna2-102526938"] LINK[/URL]

hahah a bonus, i'm trying chibi now.
    uh, ruru supposedly, just a draft, i hate it. huhu.

Spoiler:

thats all for now.
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60474

sketch sletch and more of those Empty Re: sketch sletch and more of those

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:09 am

Some more of your great drawings. :D The chibi has the best proportion and line work. Since you did not do any shading for the chibi I can not comment on the shading.

And yes, I agree with you that I like the second version of LUNA better. It is because you have more contrast on this one, so as details. And as always, your shading is really good.

I realize in your drawings, you use havy strokes. I really like it a lot. I assume this is your style. Yes or not, I think you should really keep this style of yours because it really adds characteristic to it. Also just incase if you don't know this, people draw with havy strokes shows more confidence in controlling their hand rather then light strokes. So you really have a talent there. I draw with very light stroke because I cannot control my hand very well.

And yes, your mood does shows in your drawing. So I usally avoid drawing when I am in a bad mood, or else I will end up ripping the piece. LOL

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:41 am