Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Muerte
cool beans
6 posters

So who still watches the Anime?

cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64794

So who still watches the Anime? Empty So who still watches the Anime?

Post by cool beans Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:30 pm

enough said Blab this is pure class comedy i must say, the omakes and previews recently have been having me lmao!

But one thing i noticed about this episode 278 it covered 2 chapters in one, and given the pacing of the manga (and come on you cant deny it goes at its own steady pace now) the animes going to be catching up into filler territory once again,

what filler would you like to see? would the series be better to take a break? Maybe adapt their own ending? Hell do you still even watch the anime?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128879

So who still watches the Anime? Empty Re: So who still watches the Anime?

Post by Muerte Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:30 pm

I would like to see something that takes place in the living world and hueco mundo. Leave the soul society out of it. Only have the 'main' people be in it against some villain. Why does this sound like the hueco mundo arc thing? D: nevermind. I'll think of another one.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:51 pm

You see when the amagai arc first started off i was intriged, would they do a whole arc without ichigo and the gang, keep it semi-cannoncal maybe explain how the captains suddenly got all powered up for the hueco mundo invasion and karakura defence, much like how the bount arc was written into the main story

however when it became apparant this was some alternative reality story i really lost faith in the fillers ever since, little shines of hope like the zanpakuto rebellion arc which at one point i prefferred over the main storyline!

But as i said the bleach anime is an odd one, sometimes they will absolutley run through several chapters at a time for an episode making it brilliant, or they'll drag a single very limited chapter through the mud when it comes to anime time, its never been as bad as some other adaptions i could think of off the top of my head but yes its just a bit of a rollercoaster in terms of quality
    Vergo
    Vergo
    Demon King
    Demon King

BD-cash : 5250

Post by Vergo Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:09 am

Bleach has its good moments, as well as the bad ones. However, the fillers try to entertain us with random scenes like Ichigo attempting to pull Renji out of his Gigai in the school's hallway. Unfortunately, Ichigo's peers suddenly see Ichigo on-top of Renji as Ichigo grips Renji's shirt while yelling; "I'll take your shirt off!" Thus, creating this very awkward moment for everyone as Ichigo looks at his peers. Although this was at the beginning of the Bount Arc, it was intentionally-unintentional-yaoi-rape in a shonen. Ironically, thanks to photobucket, we have also discovered that Ichigo doesn't like Uke. Thus, I leave you with this lecture of why Bleach becomes easily distorted during the fillers and the Shinigami Cup shorts.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:19 am

oh yes though it may seem like it im not completly destroying fillers. As you said there are benefits to fillers, it does give the anime team the opportunity to build up the characters who might not get much panel time in the manga, as well as putting them in different situations even if it does end up in a borderline yaoi scene like we had in the bount arc

shinigami cups recently like the one posted above have been some of the best in recent memory, gin, tosen and aizen drinking tea in the flame prison to the annoyance of an extremly disgruntled yamamoto has gone down in the history books for myself i must admit
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11602

Post by Kyouga Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:51 am

Personally, I prefer Urahara's comedic airtime. He always seems to make everything seem better even though some of us are depressed by fillers.
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

BD-cash : 5840

Post by JasonVierus Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:17 am

My main problem with fillers is they almost ALWAYS make them appear in the middle of a freaking arc... I don't mind it when the arc makes sense and could be seen as semi-canonical, but when they cut through the middle of an arc, move characters around and halt everything else, destroying reality for a filler arc i get... annoyed. I would personally like to see an arc about Uryuu, His Dad, Chad, and Inoue. Something like uryuu loosing his powers and then having him need to go with chad and his dad to an old quincy temple and discover the origin of a quincy or something like that. Stuff that doesn't involve the currently power-less ichigo with shinigami powers >.>.... Would be nice to see a cannon-ish filler..

Rant Ended.
    himaru12
    himaru12
    Soul

BD-cash : 4698

Post by himaru12 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:44 am

i still watch the anime.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:07 pm