Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

The Last World {Bleach Fan-fic}

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80576

The Last World {Bleach Fan-fic} Empty The Last World {Bleach Fan-fic}

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:41 pm

Prologue

The world is but one place, divided by continuously moving film frames, one of which duplicates its self when decisions are made..

When a person makes a choice weather to do one thing or another, a separate film frame is created showing what happens if one or the other is chosen, but it doesn’t stop there, it continuously moves on, creating a separate, yet real world, a parallel world to its origin.

But there comes a point in time when all frames align with each other, making the world one again.

It only comes in times when life altering decisions are made, and one wrong move can destroy all this worlds, placing one universe at its own peril.

No such event has been a threat to this balance of worlds, not until now that is.

Chapter 1
    Ghost

The sound of rain falling down from the roof somewhat gives me the feeling of nostalgia, it was as if the very same thing had happened that day…

“Five years eh? Five long years… I didn’t even notice.”

I couldn’t help wondering how I got this far, sometimes, I feel like I should’ve died that day, but I guess living is not such a bad thing, not when you have a reason to stay in this world.

Dreams… Dreams keep me holding on, I kept on having dreams about my self, but they are dreams that are far beyond my explanation, they are very vivid, and dreaming them is like reliving a moment of my life that had never occurred.

In a place where fields of dandelions exist, I’m basked with the presence of the retreating sun just in front of a majestic river which seemed to be a path leading to a different world.

There’s always this woman with a gentle smile, but I couldn’t make out her face, it was like a blurry image of a woman im supposedly involved with. Or so, the one the guy in my dreams are involved with.

--

“So what are you going to do now that it’s all over” she asks.

“Prolly the same thing I was doing before, but a vacation would be nice.” he replied.

“Wanna get married?” she asks.

The boy couldn’t make out of what to say next, he was filled with great unexplainable joy, yet he froze seemingly speechless and confused.

“Forget it, forget that I ever mentioned it.” The girl immediately said covering up for what she said earlier, but the boy on the other hand was just staring at her. As she was furiously blushing he thought he had to reply.

”You and me.. Get married?”

---

It would appear that I had dozed off once more and dreamt of the same dream I could not shrug of. The rain was not letting off at all, if it keeps up, I’m going to have trouble arriving in school at time.

In a rush, he saved no time and ran off to the comfort room to wash his face, but as he was, he couldn’t shrug the melancholic feeling he always had after having that dream, the sorrowful mystery that he could not put a face to. “Who… is she…” I couldn’t help saying it to my self as I couldn’t keep it all inside my head any longer. “Why do I keep dreaming about her…”

To kill off the melancholic feel, I splashed the water that was almost flooding my bathroom sink, but as I opened my eyes after wards, the water turned into blood.

“What in the…” I took a few steps back and leaned over the wall, it started bleeding everywhere, all everywhere except the mirror in front of me, as I took a closer look at it, a masked being was in place of my reflection. I touched my face, but it didn’t feel like I had a mask. “It has to be a dream, there’s no way this could be real.” I thought.

But as if being immobile, I lost control of my body, my right hand which was touching my face moved about touching the mirror, but before I could have reached for it out of my senses, the beings hand came out from the mirror and pulled me from my shirt.

“Missed me… Your highness???” It said. I could barely speak out of fear, but as I opened my eyed, all that I felt was disgust. I didn’t know what he meant at all. “Your… highness.” I asked.

The being, shoved me at the wall with just its arm and continued.

“Well, your still the king, are you?”
    “I have no idea what you’re saying.”

Out of my own irritation, I decided to put up a fight and try budging off of his grasp.

He just laughed and said. “HAHA, its no use I guess, its no fun teasing you when you don’t remember anything, weak as always, weak as always.”

I felt a sudden change I his presence as he walked out from the mirror slowly entering my side of the world. “If you cant remember, then I’ll just have to remind you my self.”

With his free hand he impaled my skull from the forehead and somewhat pulled something out, I felt great excruciating pain as all I could remember suddenly turns into ultimate darkness.

As darkness filled everything, I had later woken up from a terrible nightmare, I knew it was a dream, it had to be, cause there’s no such thing as ghosts in this world.

It excruciatingly hot that day, it would appear that I had dreamt of the rain I truly hated, but if there’s anything I hate more than rain, it would have to be this kind of heat.

As it came to my senses, my dream really was that frightening. For the first time after a long while, tears fell down from my eyes…

“So today’s the day eh?” I remembered. “Today’s is the same day that it happened five years ago.”

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:16 pm