Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Squad 13 Science Lab

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128858

Squad 13 Science Lab Empty Squad 13 Science Lab

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:24 am

This is the lab set up by the once Squad 12 back in the past. It is here for squad 13 to gather data and put here. As it is studied, the copy of the results will be sent to squad 2's captain and lieutenant.

Spoiler:
    It looks a lot like an infirmary due to squad 12's use of it as a temporary infirmary for the 12's members.

Spoiler:
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11581

Squad 13 Science Lab Empty Re: Squad 13 Science Lab

Post by Kyouga Wed May 05, 2010 10:09 am

"Researcher's Log #1, the samples collected from the Arrancar that was suspected of having vampirific traits has been analyzed. I, Kyouga Kakidashi, have come to the conclusion that this was a naturally born new breed of hollow that feasts off of the bodies and souls of it's victims. It is as carnivorous as it is dangerous. I have reason to belive that this breed of hollow is very similar to a Werewolf from the legends of Transylvania. It also has the strength to hunt Shinigami as well. Research is insufficient... I think direct contact with the samples...has affected my subconscientiousness...and infect my body with a dark entity... However, it seems to be sealed within the deepest reaches of my Bankai... Bankai mastery will take a very long time from now..." Kyouga said as he recorded his findings orally into the database before he collapsed from exaustion.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:22 pm