Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Squad 13 Hakuda Training Area

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128874

Squad 13 Hakuda Training Area - Page 2 Empty Re: Squad 13 Hakuda Training Area

Post by Muerte Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:54 am

*lee's already in the training area. The hakuda training area*
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9040

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:57 am

Lee nodded his head as he moved his right hand into his right pocket and slowly withdrew an iron bar from it that he held in his hand. He moved the bar back behind himself and moved his left hand in front of himself, opened and ready
    "Okay, I think I'm ready..."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11597

Post by Kyouga Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:23 am

Kyouga flared his Spiritual Pressure and attempted to cut Lee across the chest. Kyouga knew that he could release his Shikai, but something was restricting him from doing it. Furthermore, he didn't want to put his nephew at an unfair disadvantage. Kyouga wanted to see how good Lee was, but Kyouga had a feeling that he would have to find a way around the apparrent seal that was on his Zanpaku-To.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:09 am

o.o;
    There isn't a seal on your zanpakto.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:00 am

Lee was taken back by the sudden burst of spiritual power. Lee watched as Kyouga appeared in front of him. Lee had little to no time to re-act. Lee instinctively let his right arm guide itself up and the blade had shot itself out in order to defend Lee from the sudden attack. Lee was crouched at this point and using his left hand to hold his right as he held his position.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Kyouga noticed that Lee had blocked his attack. Kyouga then shot a "Sokatsui" at Lee. While Lee was under his fire, Kyouga called out "Breath your fire, Souryuu!" and released his Zanpaku-To.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:47 am

Lee's eyes widened as he heard the words escape from Kyouga's mouth. This was going downhill, fast. When his father when into his Shikai, Lee couldn't keep up. Lee had to think fast as a now flaming sword was shot at him. Lee did the only thing he could, he fell backwards till he hit the ground , laying there, holding his knight above himself, thinking of how he was going to get out of this mess he had just put himself in.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:57 am

Disappearing in a flash, Suzaku appeared next to Kyouga.
    "I'm letting you know this, this is Hakuda training, it means only sword fighting, shikai, and bankai and other stuff like that, no Kido allowed" He said as he disappeared and reappeared on the balcony again.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:16 am

Kyouga sent a barrage of fireballs at Lee, wondering if he had the strength to pull through. Unfortunately, Kyouga was very disappointed. "You disappoint me Lee, I thought you were better that this." Kyouga said bluntly, attempting to force out Lee's true potential.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:48 am

Suzaku crossed his arms and sat down on the bar of the balcony with his legs crossed. He looked down upon his brother and Lee who were still training.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:58 am

Lee quickly shot his head up as he watched the fireballs coming closer. He then heard the words 'disappoint' escape into his head.
    Move! to the right!
    Lee's determination burst forth as he pushed himself with his left hand over and kicked off the ground
    jump, come on, do it.
    Lee landed near the wall and jumped up and kicked off the wall
    you don't have time for this, a disappointment.
    "I'm not a disappointment! I'm Not!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:48 am

Suzaku's face darkens as he turns around and looks at the duo.
    "I'll be back here soon" HE said calmly as he left the dojo.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:27 pm

"Dance, Azure Flame Wheel!" Kyouga cried out as an expanding wheel of azure fire surrounded Kyouga and spread across the area, severly burning his nephew. "Have you had enough yet?" Kyouga asked his nephew calmly. Kyouga was depressed that this fight was completely a waste of his time. He had hoped to see his nephew's Shikai, but Lee seemed to lack the talant. However, Kyouga wanted to be proven otherwise.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:57 am

Lee was the azure flames begin to swirl around Kyouga as he seemed to dance. When the flames expelled from him, there was little place to run so Lee threw his arms up causing them to get burnt. He then looked down at them as the flames began to slow down, his breathing, slower. He tightened his grip on his knife and spoke
    "Rush To My Side! Degripher!"
    As he said this, the blade of the knife began to bend to the side and seemed to blow itself up as the flames flowed toward the area Lee was at. As the flames died down and the debris cleared, Lee was no longer there.
    "First step..."
    Lee stood on the ceiling of the complex, his Shikai encasing what seemed to be his body.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:39 pm

Announcement: Squad 13 will be going on there first mission soon. Report to the mission room when you have time.
    Announcement2: We need 3 active members on squad 13's recruitment roster. If you and Kyouga could help me with this, I'll appreciate it also. I'll be working on it to. Also, find the questions and suggestions topic and let me hear what you would like to see in any part of squad 13.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:42 am

Lee stood where he was but there was also another Lee standing behind Kyouga and several more behind or around the support beams inside the area. The one behind Kyouga had it's right arm drawn back as the announcement was called. As it was called, the helmet rose to listen. All of the bodies flickered one by one expect one that hid behind a pillar. It looked to the door and leaned forward, placing his hands on the ground and sliding his right foot back as he looked back to Kyouga and spoke
    "Time to truly just let lose...Come, Degripher."
    As he said this, he was gone.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:13 am

Kyouga watched as Lee disappeared. "So, your Shikai is illusion..." Kyouga said calmly as he sensed that Lee wasn't holding back. "How interesting... This should be fun..." Kyouga said calmly as a wide grin stretched across his face.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:04 am

Lee's voice echoed from the side side of the room
    "It is a very powerful power, that is the only reason I thought about joining the second squad. But my place is at my fathers side..."
    His voice them emitted from the back of the room
    "...and I will make sure I hesitate none for what ever he might ask me..."
    Lee then slid across the floor a few yards from Kyouga, his arms at his sides, his right toe of his foot tapping the ground repeatedly.
    "I will never disappoint anyone."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:19 pm

Kyouga didn't respond to what Lee said. Instead, he shot azure flames at Lee. Furthermore, Kyouga needed to prove that his Zanpakuto was superior.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:39 pm

The flames reached Lee and he threw his hands out as he was engulfed in flames. He threw his hands up onto his head. Lee's voice then spoke once more, this time closer
    "It's wise to not speak, it only wastes time to think..."
    Lee was drawing his right arm back at the fist of his right hand was rocketed forward toward Kyouga's upper back, the flames that engulf what was thought to be Lee laid, slowly burning on the ground
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:52 pm

Suzaku appeared on the balcony of the training area. He pulled out a sound like machine thing, and pressed a button. It let out a loud echo.
    "Try not to use Kido here" He called out through the machine. He crossed his legs as he watched his son and brother training each other.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:41 pm

OOC: I know my azure fire looks like Kido, but I call out my Bakudo and Kido. So what I used in my last post was my Hakuda.

RP: Kyouga ducked and attempted to knock Lee's feet out from underneath him, with his legs. If Kyouga got Lee off guard, he would severely burn Lee with his Azure Flame Wheel.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:28 am

Lee's fist did not connect as it would appear, his body jerked to the side as his feet were taken from under him. But like it was, Lee did not use his Shiaki for play. As Lee was falling, he flickered and was gone but two other Lee's appeared, on above Kyouga on the ceiling and the other in front, running toward him and jumping up, aiming to kick Kyouga in the lower midsection
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:12 am

Lee stopped the kick and a third Lee appeared beside the door. the Lee that was above Kyouga slowly faded as well as the one in front of him. Lee moved his left hand onto his chest and placed his right hand at his side as he bowed forward and spoke
    "It was nice sparing with you Kyouga-sama, but I have other business I must attend to..."
    As he said this, the armor around him slowly began to crumble but did not fall to the ground, it fell down but all the fractured pieces went into his right hand and as it was done, the knife was in his right hand. He rose the knife and the blade retracted into the iron bar and Lee nodded his head as he placed it into his pocket and reached into his jacket and pulled out a pair of glasses as he slid them onto his face. He then turned around and walk out the door and away
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:47 am

Fights after this will begin after this post. Kyouga is immediately tellaported to the 13th Division HQ

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:18 am