Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

A Guide to BDRPG-WORLD

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80579

A Guide to BDRPG-WORLD Empty A Guide to BDRPG-WORLD

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:20 pm

The Big big guide to everything

Where are the character applications?

BD is set up differently, you must first become a shinigami by joining a division. Once you are in one, you will find a certain thread where you can post all those details in (Zanpakuto details as well)

However, if your applying for a character that is non gotei affiliated, you may do so now, you can do that here.

General Character Applications

How do i become a shinigami?

As i said earlier join a Division

Can I be a captain of my own squad?
    Not immediately, you must first fulfill several requirements that we require in being a captain. Go here to view the details. Captain Acceptance Registration Area

How do i join a division?

Go to the following links
    2nd Division Recruitment
    3rd Division Recruitment Office
    5th Division Yakuza
    6th Division Application
    [8th Division] Pirate Recruitment Agency
    10th Division Recruitment Office A Guide to BDRPG-WORLD Empty
    11th Division Recruitment
    13th Division Recruitment Home
    Vizard Recruitment Application

Shinigami Rebels:
    Anarchy Clan Recruitment

How do i become arrancar?

For now Arrancar group is unavailable, instead its an NPC group with characters played by few of BD's users.

What other races are there other than shinigami's?

We have the ff:
    Magi's - BD mages, the witch clan
    Holy Ethernian Pub [Magi Recruitment]

Quincies - Bleach Quincy, spiritual archers.
    Quincy

Can we start our own shop?

Normal members can start shops, but only mods can start shops to earn Kan.

What is BD cash?

BD cash is something we earn when we post around the forum

Whats the difference between BD-cahs and Kan?

BD-cash is all arround forum money, its used to but shrinks, user name change, user bar cahnge and other stuff while KAN is RPG currency, we use it to but fix, repair gigai, get several items we can use for RP and the likes. Unlike BD-cash, Kan wont increase when you post arround the forums. But it can be earned by being active in the RPG. Kan Salaries is given Bi-Monthly.

Can i trade BD cash for kan?

Yes you may, go here : Uruha Money changer

(to be updated in due time)

Last edited by seraphim on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

A Guide to BDRPG-WORLD Empty Re: A Guide to BDRPG-WORLD

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:42 pm

RP basics (That even a cow would understand)

<-means actions->*

example

Juju: *walks inside* Hello everyone. I'ts been a while hasn't it?
    Ruru: *slaps juju with a fish* i missed you soo much, how have you been?
    Juju: *dizzy from a fish slap* Better until you slapped me with a fish

something like that, i think you know the basics

Italicization:

If you see something
    like this(italicized) it means a dream state or character talks to self
    or thinking, some use this, some use other techniques as well, this are just ideas on what you can do.

Some also use colors to varie one character from another, especially when they are RP-ing as 2 or more different characters.

OOC and IC:

OOC means Out of character chat, you add it somewhere in your post if you want to say something out of character or the topic.

IC is something we don't commonly see around BD, but it means In context, or in character, its what you add if your in character or, well in context ^_^

NO IM FORMS of chat please.

example

joe: hi

Liz: what's up?

Joe: nothing much, bout you

^ thats a really bad way to RP, its just spam

NO GOD MODING ON SPARS!
    This includes:

• One hit knock outs.
    • Controlling ANYTHING about your partner without their permission (including making your attack hit them or even by just grabbing them).
    • Notletting any of your opponents blows hurt you.
    • Instant regeneration.
    • Never taking any damage or losing reaitsu. Reaitsu is NOT LIMITLESS.

You pretty much got the basic idea now, but if you want the longer version of it, read this
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:59 am

Bleach Dynasty Division Design

Bleach dynasty has different designs on different divisions. But in default we give a each Division 4 free forums.

• Division Headquarters
    • Division Ranking and Recruitment
    • Division Highlights
    • Division Archives

Headquarters:

Headquarters serves as the divisions center of operation, it may consist of inter-divisional announcements, character registration threads, Zanpakuto Registration, Kido creation suggestions and the likes. Its basically where all the important stuff is found, including the headquarters its self, and offices for the Captain and Vice captain.

Ranking and Recruitment
    :

This is where all recruitment generalities are located. Upon recruitment, you will be added amongst the division ranks, you will first start as a recruit, and move your way up. (unless of course if there's a special condition to it)

You can get promoted through being active on both the forums, and within the RP area.

Rankings are mostly finalized by both the captain and vice captain of the said division. (Most divisions have there ranks change once a month)

If so ever you think there's an abuse, please report it to admins immediately VIA PM.

Some Captains place there character sheets and zanpakuto forms within this area, it mostly depend on them.

Highlights
    :
    Division Highlights is basically the event area of a division, its up to the Division Captain/VC on how they would use it, like an RP area, an offtopic area or the likes. Its also where Divisional events occur, like spars, weddings, celebrations, etc etc.

Archives
    :
    I believe this one pretty much speaks for its self, sometimes, threads expire to the point that its no longer needed within the division, as to why we have this, this is where all the old Divisional threads retire to when they are no longer desired, or are complete so to say.

Some Divisions have more than the default forum, it can be customized to different names by request, it mostly has something to do with the division themes.

Like for example, the old 8th Division.

Before, our 8th Division goes by the theme of pirates, thus our division forum design goes with it.

For example, our Headquarters has an alternate name as Main Deck, our ranking forum is named Bounties (having bounties for all our member being wanted pirates of the soul society seas)

Get what i mean? But i guess you get how our design works. for any questions, feel free to PM me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:57 pm