Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Muerte
Loli Gaga
cool beans
7 posters

6th Division Dojo

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80593

6th Division Dojo - Page 2 Empty Re: 6th Division Dojo

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:48 pm

"Yeah, i can say you did great, im beat" she said lazily rollong around the cold floor. "Ima rest now, this was fun"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128875

Post by Muerte Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Suzaku sighs as he starts to laugh a bit. His laughter is cut short as he soon fell to the floor. He was pooped. Listening closely, you could hear his snoring.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64790

Post by cool beans Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:06 am

Stepping out from the corner of the dojo Hanzo wanders up to the two worn out sparring partners

"Well done Suzaku, managing to hold your own against her impressive indeed, too many times in the past she has managed to wipe the floor with me..."

Looking down at Ruru on the floor he gives her a kick in the side

"Come on up you get, this is a dojo not a hotel!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:08 am

Suzaku continued to snore on the ground as his captain arrived. He started to talk in his sleep.
    "Thanks cappy" he then went back to sleep.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80593

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:04 am

Happily dreaming about something she received a kick from a noisy brat

"What the heck do you want hanzo?"
    she murmured as her island paradise dream suddenly turned into an asking game.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:55 am

Leon raised up and saw his captain and his mother. They seemed to be talking or just picking on each other. He stood up on his feet and put his hands in his pockets as he headed for the exit. He picked up his zanpakto along the way and put it back on its place on his back.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64790

Post by cool beans Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:31 am

Alright make way make way may the next sparring session begin below here!
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11598

Post by Kyouga Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:40 am

Kyouga shunpoed into the dojo and distanced himself from Selim, knowing that he wouldn't hold back now. "I guess I got carried away, sorry~ ^^' " Kyouga said appologetically to his brother. In any case, Kyouga knew that he was going to get it now. Why do I always do this when I want to fight? Kyouga asked himself mentally.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:59 am

"I don't know why you do it all the time when you fight" Selim said calmly. His gray spirit energy flared as he glared at Kyouga.
    He then grabbed the zanpakto and threw it to the side of the room. "We are doing a hand to hand combat practice" He said calmly.

*No godmodding, i'll let you know when it happens, cause I know you do it sometimes unintentionaly*
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:05 am

Kyouga unsheathed his Zanpaku-To and threw it aside as well. "So be it..." Kyouga said calmly as he waited for Selim to attack him. Kyouga knew that he was stronger and he didn't want to risk it. Besides, Kyouga didn't know what Selim was really capable of.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:06 am

Within an instant, Selim appeared next to Kyouga.
    "Who are you looking at?" he asked sarcastically. He raised up his left hand and quickly punched Kyouga in the stomach, thinking it would send him flying. Not sure, he lowered himself and then punched him in the shin.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:16 am

"Bakudo #1 Sai!" Kyouga chanted after he caught Selim's first fist, but it wasn't cast until he was hit in the knee. Kyouga briefly fell down, but then shunpoed behind Selim as he chanted,"Oh ruler, mask of flesh and blood, all creations of the universe, fluttering of the wings, ye who bears the name of man! Scorching heat and disorder, evolve the transposition of the southern sea barrier. Hado #31, Shakkaho!" Kyouga attempted to hit Selim while he was paralized, but Kyouga knew that this attack wouldn't do much on him. Regardless, Kyouga thought of how he would defend himself.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:21 am

*What does Sai do again? I forgot. I'll reply properly after i know*
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:23 am

Bakudō #1 Sai (Restrain)
    Locks the Opponents arms behind their back
    Note: Physical contact is needed for this spell.
    (This is what it says in the Bakudo and Hado list)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:30 am

*thanks*
    Selim felt the Bakudo and his arms immediately went behind his back. As Kyouga chanted the spell for Shakkaho, he flipped over it as it was sent at him and landed softly behind Kyouga. He broke out of the Bakudo but it took a lot of effort. He then grabbed both of his arms as he jumped up and kicked Kyouga in the back.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:39 am

Kyouga was hit in the back and fell face forward several feet from Selim. Kyouga's back was really hurting him and he was having difficulty getting up. Kyouga closed his eyes and thought of a way to fight Selim without actually making physical contact. He might look young, but he's really strong... Kyouga thought as he focused on Selim's location. Subconscientiously, Kyouga made an attempt to cut Selim with the wind that was around him.

Last edited by Kyouga on Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:51 am; edited 2 times in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:44 am

Selim jumped up and felt the bottom of his sandals get cut. He looked over at Kyouga.
    "Shikigani isn't allowed here" He said in his metallic like voice. HE disappeared and appeared behind him. He took his right hand and attempted to hit him in the back of the head, not hard, but a tap.

Spoiler:
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:58 am

Kyouga rolled out of the way and stood up. "Shikigani? What are you taking about Selim? I didn't do a thing. I was just trying to figure out how to defend myself." Kyouga said honestly. In any case Kyouga thought of a Bakudo that he could use right now.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kyouga on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:13 am; edited 2 times in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:04 am

Selim looked at him. "He didn't know" He said to himself. He jumped back as he prepared for an attack on the squad recruit.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:19 am

"Hado #4 Byakurai!" Kyouga chanted as lightning erupted out of several of his fingers. In any case, Kyouga was starting to think that he was unfit to be a Shingami. It was likely because he was starting to see how difficult it really was. He now realized that he probably shouldn't have left his home. However, Kyouga continued to press on. Kyouga knew that Selim would dodge and counter every attack Kyouga had, but Kyouga had to do something. Kyouga finally started to release his Spiritual Pressure which happened to a very light shade of charcoil black. I need to use Sorensokatsui, but I don't know if I've even gotten close to mastering it. I should at least hit him with Sokatsui. Kyouga thought as he waited for Selim to make his move.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:24 am

Selim dodged with an inch of his hair being burned as he flash stepped in front of Kyouga. "Lets stop for awhile, i'm not fully prepared and neither are you" He said calmly. "But if you want to continue this" He said in his metallic voice. "I'll probably win" He had a grin on his face as he looked at his little brother.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:34 am

"You who is crowned with the name of man, wearing a mask of blood and flesh, flying on 10,000 fluttering wings, carve a twin lotus on a wall of pale blue flames and await the blazing fires to reach distant heavens. Hadō #73 Sōren Sōkatsui!" Kyouga chanted as he shunpoed behind Selim, ignoring his comments. Kyouga knew that he was only forcing himself to the limit, and that there was no other stronger Hado he could use without exausting himself to the point of collapse. I know that this is the best I can do without forcing myself to faint from exaustion, but I must at least injure him a little. Kyouga thought as he gathered all of the Reiatsu that he could for one final attack. "I won't give up, and I don't care if I lose!" Kyouga shouted at his big brother.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:59 am

Selim grinned as he tried to get away. However, he wasn't quick enough to get away and he was blasted in the side of his face. When the smoke cleared, the right side of his face was burned.
    "Nice shot" Selim said, clearly in pain. He looked at Kyouga who looked like he was tired out. "Good job" He said smiling

*I got your PM, thanks for letting me know*
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:16 am

"Thanks, but I'm exausted. I'm just glad I was able to hit you." Kyouga said as he sat down and his Spiritual Pressure calmed down. "I just don't have the strength to attack you with any more advanced Hados. And if I did, I would just pass-out after casting it. To be honest, it's just too much a strain to cast Hado #88. Regardless, that is as much damage as I will be able to do to you. It is all that I can muster for now." Kyouga said in a exausted tone. "Selim, I may be done with my training, but I do have one question. What is Shikigani?" Kyouga added calmly, asking only because Selim seemed to know.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:21 am

Selim looked at him. "This isn't the place to be discussing that Kyouga" He said in a metallic like voice again. He turned as he held the side of his face and flash stepped out of the dojo.

-----------------------
    Kyouga vs Selim > Pretty much a draw because he tired himself out, Selim can still fight if he wanted to.

Anyway, don't reply here unless you're fighting someone else and right now, you can't due to just fighting with me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:31 pm