Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Grand ReOpening!

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

Grand ReOpening! Empty Grand ReOpening!

Post by Muerte Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:21 am

http://ultimatebleach.forumotion.net/index.htm

Ultimate bleach is now re opened! We are going to be needing admins and mods to help keep the site nice. And we need someone to help keep things opened. We are also going to be doing a "revamp" meaning that some topics are going to be moved and some new sections will be added. So, without further ado, the forum has been opened! We also need a few to help with new events never before happened on the site.
    Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Grand ReOpening! Empty Re: Grand ReOpening!

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:08 am

The site has a total of 47 members now! We only have 2 admins! T-T
    we need members! *admins will be needed, so will mods*
    Also, the forum has been edited, and some topics has been deleted and moved to another section.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:57 am

We now have squad 2 and squad 3 up and running!
    I am captain of squad 2 and a friend of mine is squad 3. I currently have a recruit in my division! *still looking for members, come join guys*

Current Staff:
    Me and Izumi
    *By coincidence, we found out we were related by distance*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:22 pm

Captain Positions Opened

Squad 1
    Squad 4 - 13
    Vizard
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:41 am

Needs Administration: Vizard HQ

We are accepting a new owner of the Vizard HQ to run it as they please. Anyone interested please come by to see the HQ.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:11 am

We now have the Arrancar group. We also have 1 recruit for squad 2 and 2 for squad 3. And we currently have 1 recruit for the vizards and 1 for the arrancar.

Squad 2 : Mukuro Sazumushi
    Squad 3 : Lee Song-Fang
    Vizards : Mukuro Sazumushi = I am willing to give it to anyone who is interested from here and I think will do a good job as the Vizard leader.
    Arrancar: Yuki Akira
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:20 am

Currently have 52 members
    We finally have our first event going on. It will be in depth and not something involvign one person. I need someone for help. Please come take a look and see if you would like to help in it. So far, I have made Tormenta de Viento and Fuego Oscuro. Fuego is the leader of the Mestizo, meaning half breed in Spanish. Currently accepting 1, and i do mean ONE new captain of a squad of there choice other than 2 and 3. Vizards are currently ran by me still and waiting for Beans to accept the offer of taking over the Vizards.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:39 am

And now we have Quincigami and without further adue, we have a new Vizard leader on Ultimate Bleach. His name is Cool Beans!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:32 am

Announcment: 52 members! And squad 2 now has a Sake Lounge for fun!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:10 am

Squad 12 is now up and running. It is currently ran by the greatest Baka ranger yet, Ruru! Known as Envious on there.

We have Quincigami now, but Squad 2 may be up for taking since my character is human as of now. Also, Beans is the official leader of the Vizards now, may he do a good job while there, we have a total of 53 members, and we are in the middle of the event where we learn things about the enemy and the minions.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:16 pm

The new, child like enemy of the new event, he looks a lot like Selim Bradley from FMA, but dont confuse them, he has a black spiritual pressure so not to have the black web like thing-a-dilies lol

Grand ReOpening! 23upmk5
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:20 am

Selim has begun his assault on the soul society. He has apparently found what the Mestizo has been looking for. But what is the cost of breaking the seal?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:25 am

Selim has found the body of Mukuro under squad 2. With the seal placed on him, Mukuro is the master of the Mestizo. With the appearance of Kyouga, Selim has to stall for time while the body of Mukuro accepts the spirit of the master. Meanwhile, Leon is caught within the dark spirit energy of Selim Humonc.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:51 am

Grand ReOpening! X2qqur

Here is the Mestizo. Due to Tormenta not being well known to anyone and nobody really knowing what she looks like yet, her picture is blocked out with the light green like color.

The guy who has long blonde hair, he is Mizuki's dark form after being brainwashed by the Mestizo. I hope you like, it took me awhile to sort through the renders and pick which ones will be good for the basic Mestizo.

This is based off of the arrancar one that Ruru made
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11601

Post by Kyouga Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:56 am

Very good Axel. I applaud you for your efforts! ^O^b I wish I knew what 'Father' looked like though.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:06 am

I forgot about him. I'm going to go and work on that also. Its going to have Selim and father in it.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:32 am

Grand ReOpening! 2eek9cj

The blacked out spot is fathers released form. The guy above Selim's form is what father looks like after the seal is broken and he is released.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:27 am

With the ending of the first part of the Mestizo take over, which failed due to the loss of Fuego, Father has been reborn. The second half will begin soon in the near future. Be prepared for it to happen as things happen that have never happened before.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:36 am

A new event has begun! The arc of the Toju!
    *I just noticed that the one in egyptian like clothing, is a male*
    Grand ReOpening! 28l8j6u

BleachWikia wrote:
    The Tōjū (刀獣, Sword Beasts) are rampant Zanpakutō spirits that were materialized by Muramasa, and collectively serve as the main antagonists of the anime-exclusive Beast Swords arc, after Muramasa's death.
    These Zanpakutō spirits emerged from the Zanpakutō of rank-and-file Shinigami, and went rampant once their masters were killed, after failing to force them into submission. Normally, a Zanpakutō dies when its master dies, but these rampant Zanpakutō spirits suffer an emptiness at the realization that they no longer have a master, and thus no true identity, which results in an abnormality that has them exhibiting berserker rage-type behaviour.
    Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Captain of the Twelfth Division, was the one to dub these rampant Zanpakutō as Tōjū and notes how they are not Zanpakutō, much less Shinigami or Hollow; in essence, Tōjū are part of an entirely-new phenomenon. He also states that a rampant Tōjū can use its Zanpakutō-based powers to its fullest capacity; essentially, a rampant Tōjū is in constant Bankai, which means that even a low-level Zanpakutō will be a force to be reckoned with.

Now, with the attack of the Mestizo, the Toju start to make there appearance. Most soul reapers believe it is the work of Father stalling for time to get used to the power of Mukuro's body whom he has possessed.

A new enemy has been introduced!
    The event has officially started. So far, the only known zanpakto spirit is Mizuraito and he has agreed to help Leon and the other shinigami. He has also revealed a new enemy to the group Kyouga, Jab and Leon. The once lieutenant of squad 2 when Mukuro was captain, Damon.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:45 am

NEW!
    Shawn and Shian, two twin Zanpakto Spirits have arrived and have revealed teh ability to absorb attacks through there canes. Shawn, who is fighting Jab and Kyouga, has absorbed his black cero and powered his attacks up with the darkness. Now, it is revealed that Shawn and Shian are decoys and the decoys are arrancar implanted with there spiritual energy, morfing them into there appearance and allows them to control them from there hideout.

*Kinda makes you think of the latest event with the rampant zanpakto spirits who were actually hollow and stuff, it lead to the Haji revolt to open the gates and then the turn back the pendelum type event*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:32 pm

We have finished phase one of the Toju event where the enemies come and reveal that they are decoys. Now, we are in a meeting in squad 13. Squad 2 needs a captain. Anyone who can, and who would love to, want to be squad 2 captain, let me know on there. We also have gotten our 60th member
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:21 am

Due to the forum dieing, AGAIN, I hate when that happens, I'm revamping the forum a lot. Making a new theme for the forum and making a new event called, Attack of the Negativos. Its going to be more complex and thought through. I'm going to try and get help on the theme making and the event.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:43 am

Due to Ruru's recent activity on Bleach Dynasty and the trial captains, I will be holding trial exams kinda like hers, but it will be for a month like it is on here. There will be requirements though.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:20 am

New Event:
    Negativo Espada
    With the recent activity and the remake of Ultimate Bleach, we are holding a new event for all members to partake in. The event is about the recent Negativo Espada. THey have overrun Hueco Mundo and have taken it over, leaving the current arrancar to reside in Soul Society.

*If anyone has any ideas and or would love to help with the event because i'm but one person and can't keep logging on and off as different people to do the event please do so*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:18 pm

The toju event has been combined with the mestizo event. Now, with the toju being on the mestizo's side, it seems all has been lost. With the mysterious betrayel of squad 1 captain, Leon Hart, everyone seems to be lost in thought. Captain of squad 3, Lee Song-Feng, is currently fighting Selim, the co-leader of the Mestizo as Leon escapes to the Mestizo Headquarters, to report to Father. The time that has passed has been three years for the area where the mestizo were at. With that, it is known that all of the Mestizo are older than they originally were and a bit stronger. Alejandro is currently fighting Mizuki, the betrayer of the Mestizo.

Current Open Squads:
    Squad 2
    Squad 4
    Squad 5
    Squad 6
    Squad 7
    Squad 9
    Squad 10
    Squad 11
    Squad 12
    Squad 13

Squad 1 is ran by Leon Hart/ Squad 3 is ran by Lee Song-Feng / Squad 8 is ran by Roukostu

Quincy and Vizards are currently closed at the moment. Vizards need a new leader and i'll re-open the quincy in the future.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:22 pm