Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

A black dragon or a crimson wolf?

Poll

A black dragon or a crimson wolf?

[ 1 ]
    A black dragon or a crimson wolf? I_vote_lcap50%A black dragon or a crimson wolf? I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    A black dragon or a crimson wolf? I_vote_lcap50%A black dragon or a crimson wolf? I_vote_rcap [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42275

A black dragon or a crimson wolf? Empty A black dragon or a crimson wolf?

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:44 am

I was bored today and my current sword was getting kinda stale, so I spent all day making a new one just for the hell of it, and was wondering which one you guys liked the best.

for those who haven't seen my sword yet, here's the link
    http://www.bleachdynasty.com/vizard-database-f191/zanpakuto-information-t1810-20.htm

and here's the new sword,

Name of Zanpakuto: Benioni Ookami(Crimson Wolf Demon)
    Description of the soul: A demonic red wolf, with a pentagram on his back
    Spoiler:
    Type: Flame and Darkness type
    Main Element/Power: Flame and Darkness
    Sealed Description: A normal katana with a red saya that has a phoenix design going up it
    Spoiler:

Shikai release phrase: Rip them to shreds
    Released Form Description: A large medieval like sword, with 2 dragons on the hilt and a crimson blade
    Spoiler:

Passive abilities: Red demonic flames cover the blade, making it sharper and more agile

1: Ablility Name/Description: Howl- I hold out the sword and a earsplitting high pitched shriek comes off of it and disorients and sometimes makes the opponent deaf for a short period of time, Lacerate- When I slash with the sword, I release dozens of razor sharp dark energy blasts, Bite- A wolf's head made up of flame and dark energy, shoots at the target with jaws open and fangs out, a direct hit will result in several lacerations and severe burns
    Spoiler:
    Downside: Bite uses a lot of reiatsu and howl only works really well against low level seats, a captain or VC would only be affected for a few seconds

Bankai: Senbon Benioni Ookami(1000 Crimson Demon Wolves)
    Appearance: Sword turns into a fang like crimson blade, and i'm surrounded by 1000 demonic, red wolves made up of the sword's reiatsu(Like Starrk's cero wolf attk)
    Spoiler:
    Passive Abilities: same as shikai

1: Ablility Name/Description: Mauling- 1 by 1 the wolves will hunt down the target and bite them, resulting in a huge explosion(Yes. I know i'm ripping off Starrk, but hey, I ripped Itachi off with my last oneXD)
    2: Ablility Name/Description: Eviscerate- The ultimate attk, all 1000 wolves hunt down and converge on the target at the same time, resulting in massive lacerations and burns
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468789

A black dragon or a crimson wolf? Empty Re: A black dragon or a crimson wolf?

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:02 am

well i think that the wolf is a lot cooler but too many people use that as there power. and that sword you used in the last spoiler. yeah i have that as my sword sooooooo.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:26 am

HAHAHAHA!!!! I was wondering where I got that pic fromXD I just found it in my pics, I'll search for a new one thenXD

Oh, and big props to Sanba for almost always being the 1st one to post in my threadsXD
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47196

Post by Haji Yukimura Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:35 am

I honestly like both of them, but Sanba does have a point about too many people using wolves. But I see alot of dragons as well.

You know, and even I'm guilty of not doing this at times, but I think it's cool when you have a sword name that doesn't relate whatsoever to your actually ability, or is a play on words towards it.

like for example, if you had a sword that relied on poisoning an enemy you could call it Baikin, which literally means bacteria. the name makes an indirect connection to your ability, but doesn't say exactly what it does.
    or you could make an even broader connection, like Baikingu, which literally is the Japanese phonetic pronunciation of the English word "Viking", but is a word which refers to eating a feast, filled with a large variety of foods, and you could attach it to a sword which has energy absorbing powers.

or if you wanted to step away from any relation, you could use something like suisha which means "a water wheel" like on the side of an old mill, for a sword which has several powers, but manifests itself in a roulette wheel style, meaning when you use it, even you aren't entirely sure what attack is coming.
    The only connection that name and sword make is the shape of a wheel.

either way, that's just some food for thought.. I think I might just build a few blades, and see what I can come up with.. maybe another shop..hmmm..

but either way I digress; your question is about which of these 2 is best, and i would say that either one would be just as good as the other, so I would advise you to use the one you feel most happy with. :)

Haji
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:41 am

Thx, that was some great advice about the names, I'll take that into consideration
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:58 am

eek my message sounds mean. I think that if you feel that your old zanpakto is.... out of style enough to even make this thread than you should definitely use the new one. Especially since you went through the trouble
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:53 am

Ok, I took Haji's advice and tweeked the name, it's now Benikiba(Crimson Fang) and Benikiba Kageyoshi(Crimson Fang, Vibrant Display)

new shikai
    Spoiler:

new bankai(Since I accidently ripped off SanbaXD)
    Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128879

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:12 pm

Like mine, mine is a hedgehog. :3 lol, I like your ideas
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64794

Post by cool beans Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:51 pm

ack i admit it i am guilty of being part of the wolf crowd as my spirit is a wolf too... hmm it is certainly tricky to come up with a unique cool animal since wolves and dragons are like the only cool animals in the world maybe just flip a coin or go with gut instinct

but if it helps dragons are bigger and breathe fire so dragon = win ;) !
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:09 am

DADADADA!!! I've come up with a new animal, cuz wolves are kinda cliche, so I came up with the one animal that's never been in a zanpakuto(unless you count Ggio Vega)

A sabertooth tiger!! I was thinking of going with a more vicious animal like a duck, but I didn't wanna overdo itXD
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:05 am

Ok, final draft,

Name: Benikiba(Crimson Fang)
    Sword spirit: Demonic Sabertooth
    Spoiler:
    Sealed form:
    Spoiler:

Shikai release phrase: Rip them to shreds
    Shikai form: A Zabimaru like sword, with fangs on it, it can extend for long range attks
    Spoiler:

Bankai name: Benikiba Gyakusatsu(Crimson Fang, Mass Slaughter)
    Bankai form: When I release my bankai, 3 demonic sabertooth tigers appear beside me, including the sword's spirit, they move both independently and under my command, I direct them with words and by using my bankai's sword
    Spoiler:

So what do ya think? Should I have gone with the duck?XD
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:22 am

I think this is sick, where'd ya find all the pictures from? they're awesome
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:06 am

Well you know what they say, god bless Devientart!!XD I took your advice and went with a more orginal animal, it doesn't get much better than a demonic sabertooth, unless it's a demonic duck tigerXD

btw, I still managed to rip somebody off, my bankai sword is someone's shikai sword in BAXD
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:47 am

hahaha well you're cooler, and thats a different site. its all good
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:18 am

*Fangirl scream* YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! Sanba thinks I'm cool!!XD

Btw, here's my new hollow mask
    Spoiler:
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:37 am

I LOVE THAT and it ties in with the sabertooth, i think you've got a keeper
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:21 pm

THX!! I figured it'd just be weird if my mask stayed dragonlike, plus I just like to match everythingXD

*sniff,sniff* EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! My dog just fartedXD
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64794

Post by cool beans Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:13 am

very nice, very caveman! heck you should have a club as a zanpakuto! but very sweet designs! need to have a look at mine in more detail now

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 5:04 am