Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Behind the Mountains: 1st Wasteland Base Research and Development

Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

BD-cash : 41950

Behind the Mountains: 1st Wasteland Base Research and Development Empty Behind the Mountains: 1st Wasteland Base Research and Development

Post by Reaper137 Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:06 am

Behind the mountains around the 10th Division lies a region filled with death and desolation. Ghost towns lie scattered over a gigantic wasteland, polluted with radiation, making it a very dangerous area to cross.

In this waste, filled with pockets of extremely high radiation, a secret entrance is found in a ghost city carrying only the memory of those that once lived there.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The entrance is inside a large factory, once populated by hard workers, thriving and gaining money like water. Now it's lost to rot away and take the last memories away, including the physical remains of those that were working there.
    After the disaster struck, everybody in the vicinity of the Shell (that's what people call him/it) died instantly. 95% of the population in the wastes died, and only a few scavengers can be found spread in packs around the waste.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

After a small walk through the deserted facility, you stumble upon an enormous core of some kind. It is in this core you must enter to gain acces to the 10th's research facility.
    A massive door blocks your way however, and you have to turn back unless you know the code.
    If the code is inserted correctly into the security system, and your identity has been confirmed, you can enter the facility.

Spoiler:

WELCOME TO THE 1ST WASTELAND BASE RESEARCH FACILITY!

Spoiler:
    Dante
    Dante
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 13204

Behind the Mountains: 1st Wasteland Base Research and Development Empty Re: Behind the Mountains: 1st Wasteland Base Research and Development

Post by Dante Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:24 am

*Walking in and open the door.*

Emma are you here?

*wondering where Emma has gone.*

Reaper are you here?
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

Behind the Mountains: 1st Wasteland Base Research and Development Empty Re: Behind the Mountains: 1st Wasteland Base Research and Development

Post by Reaper137 Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:39 pm

*A silent alarm sets off in Reaper's main office, and he rushes towards the security screens*

"What the ... Dante? How did he get in <_< Ah well ..."

*He puts on his labcoat and heads for the entrance where Dante is located. As he arrives, he sees Dante looking around.*

"Yes I am here ^-^ I didn't remember I gave you the code? Ah well, I was going to give it to you anyway ^-^ Welcome to my creation, I've really worked hard on this ö"

*He tells Dante to follow him, closes the vault door and walks into the long round tunnel, lighted by eery blue lights*
    Dante
    Dante
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Dante Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:39 am

*Following Reaper and said.*

How i got in? Very easy. I just pick the lock. hahah. Really u need to update your security.

Love the way your set it up> :)
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

Post by Reaper137 Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:04 pm

*looks at Dante and laughs*

"Funneh xD But the vault door doesn't have a lock. Maybe I should close the door next time I get in <_<"

*Reaper stops and turns to a computerterminal*

"Dante, can you please stand here next to me for the bodyscan? That way you can get in any time you want."

*He points to a weird device built in the wall*

"It'll be done in 20 seconds ^-^"
    Dante
    Dante
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Dante Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:35 pm

*walking up to Reaper*

Sure

*looking around the machine with doubt*

Is this going to hurt?
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

Post by Reaper137 Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:14 am

*A blue light scans Dante from his toes to his head*

"Almost done ^-^"

*Dante's image appears on the screen, showing vital details about his body and containing energy*

"We're all done ^^ You are nowallowed to come in whenever you want ^^"

*Reaper shuts down the device and walks further through the hallway*
    Dante
    Dante
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Dante Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:22 pm

cool,

*following reaper though the hallway*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:16 pm