Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+12
Hinamori44
Reaper137
Sunny
Ciel
Sanba Yukimura
Panda-chan
Spark Blackwood
Dante
Baka Yukimura
Muerte
cool beans
Haji Yukimura
16 posters

Former 89th District of Rukongai; The Barren Field

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47191

Former 89th District of Rukongai; The Barren Field Empty Former 89th District of Rukongai; The Barren Field

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:20 pm

Former 89th District of Rukongai; The Barren Field Hollow-with-barren-fields-near-acultzingo-veracruz-1

The former 89th District of Rukongai. Following the removal of the witches to make room for the expanding Gotei, the 1st division, the few survivors left after the great extermination settled here.

But it would last only a fleeting moment, as the final stroke of the campaign to remove a potential threat hit, the remaining witches and all those who sheltered them were cut down.. only 3 survivors lived from that day:

An older gentleman who ran a local pub called "The Eve", named Alfred Alstein:

The great and powerful leader of the witches who managed a daring escape with the help of a friend; her name was Freya:

And a ronin, who served as a friend and occasional Yojimbo (bodyguard) to Freya, who went by the name Majin; only later to return to his given name as he joined those who sought this distruction; Hajime Yukimura

The terrain holds no advantage to elemental attacks, and offers no cover behind which to hide.

A battle here goes only forward.

READ BEFORE POSTING!!!
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Haji Yukimura on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Former 89th District of Rukongai; The Barren Field Empty Re: Former 89th District of Rukongai; The Barren Field

Post by Haji Yukimura Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:30 pm

*walking through the slowly disappearing dust and the rain, Haji steps in front of a massive pile of earth.

buried in the pile of dirt is an old metal tea cup with a single word engraved on it:

Kanpatsu (Meaning: Brilliance, like a bright light.)

Standing before the mound, Haji's stoic facade cracks for a moment, as tears almost form...

But he quickly regains his composure, as he feels his fingers grip tightly around Makurayami's handle.

In his right hand, he held a picture... 5 figures standing in this very field*
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Former 89th District of Rukongai; The Barren Field Empty Re: Former 89th District of Rukongai; The Barren Field

Post by Haji Yukimura Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:58 pm

*standing before the mound of dirt, Haji reaches down and picks the small metal tea cup up, looking at it lovingly, as memories of the owner flash through his mind.

He stares alone for several minutes before before thinking out loud to himself*

"You silly boy...
    I shouldn't say that; you would be at 87 now...
    I'm willing to bet you would have grown into an interesting man..."

*spinning the cup around on his finger like a gunslinger does a pistol, Haji stares off into the distance, unaffected by the spiritual presence he feels around him*

(OOC: BE SURE TO READ THE "READ BEFORE POSTING" IN THE FIRST POST OF THE THREAD BEFORE YOU DO)
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64789

Post by cool beans Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:05 am

Walking slowly towards the soon to be battlefield, rain drops pouring down his face, Hanzo notices the sillouete of a lone figure standing there

"That must be the enemy, regardless of his stature this chaos has to end now"

He tightly grips the red hilt of his zanpakuto "Tō Rō Nagashi"

"We can do this my old friend, but not alone" He says as he looks around to see who else has arrived
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128874

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:36 am

Axel walks up after leaving the battle field that Ciel just had.
    "I've been away for so long and when I come back, I find out father has betrayed us" He said, noticing Beans and that its raining.
    "Can't believe I just noticed the rain, and the earth shaking" He said to himself. "I have been gone for to long, I can't feel much"
    He looked down as he waved at Beans. He didn't know if he should be out in a battle after just being seperated from Zero or not. If he wasn't needed, he would leave.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:44 am

*gazing up at the 2 arrivals, Haji continues to twirl the tea cup on his finger for a moment.

Listening to Axel think out loud, Haji thinks to himself*

~Betrayal... Is that what it has come to... I guess it is to be expected for those who do not remember...~

*light reflects off and on the cup as it spins around, taking a long breath he returns to his gaze at the mound of dirt, wondering when the time would require him to pull forth the contents he left here so long ago*

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:57 am

Axel notices Haji look up.
    "father.." He thought to himself. He walked a bit closer to Beans, rain soaking his hair and struggiling to stand up still, he waited for something to happen next. He had a look of saddness on his face as he looked at haji.

Spoiler:
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42270

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:46 pm

*Nachos shunpos in and looks at haji alone in the field*

Tsk,Tsk, Captain Yukimura, I heard you were being a naughty lil boy, shame on you for betraying us.

*He then looks at him with a wicked grin*

It looks like I'm gonna have to ground you
    Dante
    Dante
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 13200

Post by Dante Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:58 pm

*A red hood figure appear on a hillside. Standing there Dante bend down and his left hand grabbing some dirt from the ground and muttering to himself*

This field is stinted with death and sorrow, such a pity to desecrate this land.

*Heavy rain washes his hand. Dante stood up and looking up to the dark clouds of rain, falling to his face.*

*shouted to the heavens* So THIS IS A TEST OF MY FAITH? I VOW I WILL AND WILL NOT FAIL, UNTIL THE HEAVENS DOORS OPEN TO YOU MY BELOVED !!

*a tear in his eye fell to the ground, he took a deep breath and close his eyes.*

I must calm myself before battle.

*Dante felt Bean presents and shumpo toward him.*
    Spark Blackwood
    Spark Blackwood
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5316

Post by Spark Blackwood Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Making his way to the battle field was a man wearing a cloak standing in 6'3.

With his cloak on only his face was visible, he had a tall nose, and a regular shaped lips, eyes was crystal blue as it almost seemed like his features was too good to be true.

He removed his cloak revealing his long wind blown hair and his well toned built, doing so he stared over the lone figure in the field with but a sad expressionless look clenching the hilt of his blade with his fists.

Turning to the shinigami's he says.

"I'm here to observe this event until you guys need me, after all, i work better out of the enemies range"
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Spoiler:

*Turning slightly to glance at the group which had gathered before him, Haji spoke to them*

"So this many have come to seek blood for the Gotei?
    Quite interesting....
    So you believe me to have betrayed you I suppose?
    And how could I be the one who has betrayed?
    Of all of you, I am the only one who has stuck to goal from the start..."

*stretching out his arms, he motions for them all to gaze at the barren field*

"I suppose you all have no idea why this exists do you? Perhaps you are too young to remember why this world is what it is...

Where you stand now is a field; oh yes; but in the words of others, it is a potters field; a field of betrayal... the truest of betrayal's: That of the Gotei itself...

Beneath your feet lie the disposed of bodies of dozens of witches; murdered for no reason other than the paranoid delusion that they may decide to seek revenge on the Gotei for the wholesale murder of their comrades...

a genocide that was perpetrated solely for the point of expanding the imperial reach... Land was needed to build a 1st division, but there was the simple inconvenience of the fact that a group of peaceful beings already lived there.. so it was easier to murder them, than relocate them... That is the history of the CC46..

I know...

I saw it with my own eyes...

It is not I who have betrayed you; it is the Gotei which has betrayed the innocent..."

*turning back to the mound behind him, Haji holds the tea cup tightly in his hand before letting it fall to the ground by his feet*

"you see this mound of earth? This is a grave; with only this tea cup to mark it...

I dug it... with my bare hands... 74 years ago to be exact...

inside it is a young man, murdered by a shinigami when he was only 13...

His name was Kanpatsu,

and he was my friend..."

*suddenly a massive burst of spirit pressure is released as Haji shoves his hands into the mound of dirt; blowing a good portion of it away...

as he leans back, he pulls forth a large chest from the ground..

opening it, he reveals the contents; a chest plate, helmet and sleeve gauntlets..

sliding first his right hand into a guanlet, then the left, he carefully fastens each to his arm tightly...

holding up the chest plate, he reveals the symbol draw on the front; the sun on the left, the moon on the right, and three small figures interlocked on the center.

strapping it to his chest, he reaches with his right hand and picks up the helmet, which is shaped like the face of a laughing demon, with two protruding horns on the top... looking at it he kinda chuckles as nostalgia kicks in*

"I haven't seen these old things in many years...
    I wonder what AL would say if he saw me now?...
    in the end it doesn't matter...
    Nothing that happens from this point on matters..."

*laying the helmet back down by the crate, he says*

"I will not sully this in this manner...

Now...

Come..."

*His spirit pressure, restrained but plusating from him, revealed a frighting possibility...

Stoically he stands before them; the Majin (devil) reborn...*
    Panda-chan
    Panda-chan
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 49015

Post by Panda-chan Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:00 am

*she saw a group of people in front of her* Nah .. I´m a little bit late ..*she runs to them and grins* Thanks for waiting ^ ^ *then she just listen Haji´s blah blah blah and to pretend like it was interesting*

Spoiler:
    Dante
    Dante
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Dante Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:23 am

*Dante hear Haji sad story, he spoke*

A Past of Deceit. So this is why to turn against the Gotei? *Grinning to Haji*. In time pasts, people forget of all the wrong and deceit of what began and ended. It's the path you follow will enlighten you in the past for forgiveness.

*Looking at Haji with happy evil grin and sadness in his eye, spoke.*

So is this your path?

*slowly unsheathe his zanpaktou (BERSERK) a gust of massive spirit pressure released, Heavy rain dropping down and bouncing on his blade, sounded like wind chimes.*

*using his zanpaktou and pointing a Haji with his new evil armor, spoke*

They put their trusted in you and they push there loyalty for this? I guess in the end, it really doesn't matter anymore.

*left hand took out a bottle sake from his inner packet and drank it. Threw it behind his shoulder, spoke*

Either follow us back and ask for forgiveness or Show me what you got!
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:42 am

*tilting his head slightly, Haji spoke in slow plain tones*

"There is nothing for me to ask forgiveness for. I did not come here seeking blood; it is all of you who did.
    As I said before I have betrayed nothing; only stood in place of a single principle.

I have no intentions of destroying the Gotei, I am merely offering it a chance to right past wrongs.

But it seems it will not go so easily, as some must always seek vengeance, when to break the cycle you must not. Therefore What you see before you is an offering; I give you something to vent your rage at... Me...

But be careful of what you ask; as I said very little matters from here on, so I will not hold back young one... You are a long way from matching me on your own..."

Spoiler:
    Spark Blackwood
    Spark Blackwood
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Spark Blackwood Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:58 am

Hearing what the so called traitorous captains says he cant help but listen to him, but payed more interest on the grave he speaks of.

Hearing the word magi made his blood boil almost as if he couldn't stand just the mere fact of studying the slaughter and what more now, to actually stand before the so called grave that was once a peaceful town.

"There are things that happen for a reason"

He says now pulling out his sword which sparked of cyan and shades of blue only to stab the dirt beneath him with.

He paused for a short moment pondering on what to say, wondering if this man really was the enemy, or an ally the order seeks.

"We've lost many lives, shinigami and Magi's a like, what our queen did might be wrong, but theirs no reason to slaughter us either way.

But with very little force those times, we couldn't have stopped it either way, nor could we prevent the fact that what happened, already did, and that's all in the past.

We somehow got over it, and left your civilization alone...

But what bothers me, is that you you're self, who's not even a magi to begin with, went this far so as of to avenge someone not of your own.

Disturbing ideology... It's almost as if you don't care what happens to your own just to right one single wrong, which would surely lead to far more greater tragedies.

or maybe you aware of that.... perhaps?"
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:53 am

*listening closely to the young man's words, Haji carefully weighs the argument, pro and con, before responding*

"So the order has sided with the Gotei? What an interesting twist...
    First you come now to bring death, then you bring aid?
    Which is it Magi?
    Do you fight with my own, as you so eloquently stated it, or is this simply
    another trick by the order to bewitch these souls into killing themselves, to save you the trouble?

While I praise you for your lofty words, and abhor your lack of vision, you have no place to speak to me of my kind...

My blood may not be that of Magi, but it was Freya who gave me the chance to have a life, so many long years ago. It was her who first encouraged me to become a shinigami, even though her hatred for them was strong; and so here I am now.

As I stated before, I am offering nothing more than a kindness that was not offered those on which you stand now... A chance to make right what was once wrong; a chance for a world where we can live without petty violence;

and Now the order attempts to stand in the way of that; using my own comrades..."

*seconds inch on like hours when suddenly Haji vanishes from sight completely!

Reappearing undetected inches from Sparks left side, whispering into his ear*

"Tell me errand boy; do you feel the breathe of your own when you walk over their bodies; or do you tell yourself it's only the wind?"
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:06 am

*Nachos listens to haji's speech with a blank face, then yawns*

blah,blah,blah, I'm sure you have your own reasons for doing this, and I'm sure this isn't the 1st time that the 46 have committed genocide, but I could care less about your sad lil story about your dead friend and all the dead witches, I'm not shaken up about your betrayel, cuz we weren't close, but you betrayed the person that always trusted you the most, your VC Sanba, he put his life and trust in your hands and you just spit on him!!

*he holds his sword out and points it at haji, while a swirl of wind goes over it, releasing his shikai, the katana turning into a big, black broadsword*

That's why I'm here...
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468784

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:55 am

*Sanba falls from above next to Spark*

Nobody listen to a word he says, he is twisting your minds into thinking what he is doing is right

*Sanba places his hand between Haji and Spark, trying to make some space*

Backoff, Haji I understand your pain in losing a friend but you are not god. You cannot cleanse the world this way, there will always be conflict. You of all people should know this, exterminating Gotei would only ruin the balance between souls and hollows.

We do not fight for Central46 and what they believe, at least I dont. I fight in the Gotei to protect those who cannot protect themselves, and right now you are threating that very life that I vow to protect for vengeance against the 46's past actions. You are making a rash judgement call that risks everything.

*Sanba then turns his back and begins to walk away*

You dont deserve to deraw swords with any of us, I will watch you crumble form afar

*Sanba vanishes from the spot*
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:22 am

Axel places his hand on his head.

"I don't know anymore" He said to himself. "I don't know whos side I should be on.." He looked around as the group were 'discussing' amongst themselves.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64789

Post by cool beans Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:40 am

Spoiler:

Trying to look unfazzed by the spiritual pressure from Haji and the confused feelings of the team of soul reapers and mages Hanzo draws his zanpakuto and adresses them, all not taking his eyes off Haji for even a moment

"Just remember why you are all here, to defend the Soul Society and the world as we know it, it is our sworn duty to ensure it does not fall to anyone regardless of their reasons."

He quickly glances at Axel and turns back to facing Haji again who is now standing too close for comfort next to Spark

"Axel protect our mage ally from any, and all harm that may befall him, Dante, Nacho's, surround Haji with me and dont give him a chance to catch his breathe, its now or never guys we can do this if we work together"
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:39 am

Why's everbody so confused? So he got screwed and lost a friend, big deal, that's what big governing bodies do, they screw ppl!! But turning on the ppl who cared abt you and trusted you, is inexcusable!

*he nods at beans* stay alert and focused the whole time, this guy can put weird seals on you that prevent you from using your abilities, so if he does one of them, DO NOT let him touch you, even if it's just crossing swords it'll still work.

What do ya think big guy? I did my homework..
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:51 am

*monitoring the new arrivals, Haji simply sighs and vanishes again;

returning to sight once again near the mound*

"Allies..Betrayal... such pitiful words boy...
    I find this to be amazing in a way;
    You would all trust the word of Magenta over me?
    How truly fascinating...

I see she has lead you to believe I mean some harm, oh yes, I am well aware of what she has said..."

*turning in nachos direction, Haji retorts further*

"You have done your homework; but if you did it throughly you know I can make this a very painful experience; touch or not...

Betray my VC? How so? I'm not the one who cut him down and left him for dead in the forest if you remember; in fact of all those who appeared, I am the only one who came to his aid.

My bond is sacred with my VC, regardless of his current thinking on this matter..."

*looking at Sanba, Haji states*

"Did you forget what I told you, after my meeting?
    "Code 99: Broken Arrow"... I told you the 2nd had become a stand alone, trust no one... And thus my warning has rung true... The order has completely integrated themselves into your ranks; and let it be said Magi or not, this order is not of the same group as lay here; they will destroy all you hold dear...

And my fight here is not OVER or BECAUSE of friends lost or living, it is over something more...something much, much more..."

*looking at Axel, Haji speaks*

"And what of you? Have you not seen what they intend do, and yet you see me as your enemy? Well if you feel that way, you better behave like a son of mine when you fight..."

*carefully using his peripherals to watch Beans move closer to him, he finishes his statement*

"As I have said before, I intend to destroy nothing...
    I am righting a wrong that can be undone, with no harm to anyone...
    those of you who understand, do what you feel is right;
    Those of you who do not, so be it; words will never reach you, and I am done with them...

do as YOU must..."

Spoiler:
    Spark Blackwood
    Spark Blackwood
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Spark Blackwood Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Startled by Haji's quick movements, he wasn't able to react hearing the words he whispered loud and clear.

With all the commotion around, he just stood there in search for the very answer to the question which could've meant a whole lot of things.

But his made up his mind on what to say.

"I dunno exactly what you mean by that...

But as far as i'm concerned... You'll need to breathe..."

Saying that he raises his hand and puts on a white glove.

"Cause in a matter of moments...

you might not be able to do so as you wish..."

With that he vanishes from everyone's sight leaving his sword behind.

Silence would've been the only sound heard as from somewhere far away he shots simultaneous cyan colored energy volts from the horizons headed towards where Haji was sitting.

They were shaped like an arrow, but was made out of pure visible spiritual energies.

"May this render you speechless for all eternity"
    Dante
    Dante
    10th Division
    10th Division

Post by Dante Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:01 am

*Nodding to Bean strategy , while Haji blah to the others and didn't noticing him, Dante slowly creep to the side and vanishing and appearing 10 to 15 feet behind Haji*

*noticing Sparks shots simultaneous cyan colored energy volts from the horizons headed towards where Haji was sitting. Dante took his left hand out and filling it with the heavy curse-it rain, closing his fist and quietly muttering something.*

*with Dante fist of water in his hand threw it at Sparks energy volts, enhancing Sparks energy volts 10x greater.*

Spoiler:
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:04 am

Spoiler:

*watching as Spark disappeared, leaving only a sword behind, Haji's ears were drawn to a low moving hum that seemed to be in a constant state of Vibration.

So peculiar was the sound, that at once Haji's instincts told him what it was.

Carefully he moved his right leg slightly back; lifting his foot up on the ball of his foot, as he counted to himself;

~ one - one thousand... Two - one thousand... Three - One thousand... NOW!

*shifting his weight he wheeled himself on the planted foot, raising his right, then his left hand, He aims at the arrows, one after the other which each hand, saying*

"Shō"

*Using the simplest of kido techniques, Haji diverts the path of the enhanced arrows, and sends them in a new redirected path; one heading for Nachos, the other for Beans (OOC: this would be the water enhanced Qiuncy like, electrical arrows spark launched)

Returning to his stance, he speaks loud enough for spark to hear him*

"Arigato, Quincy.. or should I say, half?
    Easy to tell; nothing vibrates like manipulated spirit particles"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:44 am