Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Muerte
Ciel
6 posters

Clan Wars {Memory Leech RPG Event}

Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395280

Clan Wars {Memory Leech RPG Event} Empty Clan Wars {Memory Leech RPG Event}

Post by Ciel Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:24 pm

OKAY people, as promised, here i am posting this.

I know most of you have been confused with whats going on (as am i) But lets all have a great time for its nearing its end.

What we wanted to achieve was a Clan war, but seeing as we don't have much clans around, we pestered races such as Magi (the holy order, they're neutral but have there own reasons for sending there men), Vizards (who seem to be allied with gotei for now) Gotei 13 (Which is greatly devastated by Minamoto Chiruka's death) and ofcourse the Sanguisuga Ordine (Ciel and Zero causing all this confusion to you all, affiliated with the Crusinik Vampires)

We would like to invite you all to take part in this event picking a side among all of those, one only.
    POINT OF VEIW SUGGESTIONS:

im not programming you people to think this or think that, but seeing as were all confused, lets just give you a little mind set, im just helping you out, giving you incentive and goals in this mission.

MAGI

Like i said earlier, the migi has a different goal in this event, they originally came here in search for there master, whom they though was taken by the gotei 13 having there bad histories with each other. You can join the Magi allience if you wish, its open to everyone, only, im not sure how you will RP them seeing as its not that popular. (reasons why i have NPC's for this race)

VIZARDS (REMINDER: PICK ONE ONLY)
    As for the vizards point of view, just think of this, Nachos betrayed you being involved with dangerous people, who Gotei 13 tolerates and doesnt completely obliterate seeing them as no threat.

Now how would you feel, rebel against your ally right? Do the math, after all, you do have a hollow side dont you? oh treterous side.

GOTEI 13
    Lets just put it this way, lets say Ruru really did die, but having no proof of it with no known witnesses and what so ever, what would you do? Its a lot like a mystery dissapearance more than a sudden unbeleivable death.

The Divisions are at chaos without ruru and Haji in a daze (lets say he is in deep greiving having them married after all lol)(and no one can counter this one >< NO ONE). Everyone was at panic, with Jenny taicho on a mission somewhere, there was no hope. Everyone is a mess, even the other two active captains were bothere by the fact that she's dead.

So how will gotei 1 function without the heads, having many scattered legs but having no unity not knowing what to believe anymore? What will gotei do?

Sanguisuga Ordine

Our goal is to mess you about and to cause uber and total chaos in your idle steady smooth flowing lives. Being different people, the leechers are like parasites, they feed of peoples memories, claiming, over powering them completly. They are a special race of magi's who are prosecuted by the holy order.

But having been gone for centuries, the Order thought they just died off and closed the topic about them., But then here they are, the reapers reaper, the collector souls and old forgotten memories.

Thats all i can give for now, given what we have, collecting scraps of ideas and making it into a whole.
    Anywho, our RP fights are all going to be located in rukongai, Ciel already paracticaly dragged you all there anyway, so lets just do it there huh?

Final Remarks:
    Pick a side, and if you have any other questions id be glad to answer them here.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

Clan Wars {Memory Leech RPG Event} Empty Re: Clan Wars {Memory Leech RPG Event}

Post by Muerte Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:27 am

I'm just waiting for the right time for Zero to find out that Ciel is doing things with the enemy behind his back, not the perverted kind! :| N-E Way, Ciel and Zero are supposed to have a 'dramatic' fight which draws out Axel from Zero but Axel remembers nothing about the current event and goes by Lance instead of Hibari
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42274

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:56 am

So who's ebiler, ceil or zero? Plus I have my reason for turning on the gotei, but it's a secret that will be revealed at the end of me and emma's fight *Ebil grin*
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:48 am

Whos ebilier?

me of course
    *laughter*

Zero just has issues and Ciel is a puppet master XD

kidding, well id dunno, you guys measure XD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:23 am

I think Ciel will win, going against my character.
    1. Zero in the beginning just wanted his memories back but soon wanted all power, which is why he reaps
    2. Ciel was always stronger than him since she is the other half of ruru who is stronger than Axel who is her son.
    3. Zero is just plain weak. I don't think I have gotten really good at RPing yet but im still trying.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:50 am

ahhhh, I see, well since ruru's dead, can I keep her haori?XD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:14 am

No. Nobody keeps my mothers Haori. >.> lol Just to make it more than 8 words so I don't get in trouble. :3
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468788

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:10 am

Okay well I obviously am on the Vizards side, and Nachos...... you're not allowed on the light side of the force. XD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:12 am

Nachos has a goal set. WE talked about it before I think. He explained it to me before so I already know a few things.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468788

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:18 am

Yeah he explained it to me a while ago too, I know whats going on with him as well Axel. No worries
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47195

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:26 am

well well.. a lot of agendas I see.. lol...

no worries; ciel and I have our own as well ;)

so pick up your sides grab up your coats, and get ready to see what happens..
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:56 am

Fine! I don't wanna be a jedi! xP I'd rather be a famous and ebil sith! Darth Pika will rule U all!!XD

Spoiler:
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:50 pm

WOW, you only really saw this just now didnt you.

Just so were clear im the evil one.

and to suz , Zero and Ciel are actually equal in strenght since Ciel's releas/awakening is sealed by Magenta.

Also, bummer, you keep telling everyone the secret that's not so secret HAHA, well yeah Ciel is ruru's other half.

@ Nachos - HAHA, nice try, if only you didnt betray Gotei, then maybe :p
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64793

Post by cool beans Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Question... what is gotei doing then? where to enter the fray?... i am a loyal gotei dog after all
    Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

Post by Ciel Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:53 pm

Actually with great progress, Gotei 13 is currently headed by Sanba to battle Haji.

Haji has declared war with everyone, if you wanna know whats going on, read rokongai threads ^-^
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:51 am

Sanba ruling.........im weirded out now.........:P
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64793

Post by cool beans Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:53 am

haha poor fella all on his lonesome, dont worry sanba i got your back when this gets started!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:55 am

Yea, Lance does to whenever he gets created. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:53 am