Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Battle: Emma&Nachos vs. Hina&Reaper

Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220438

Battle: Emma&Nachos vs. Hina&Reaper - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle: Emma&Nachos vs. Hina&Reaper

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:01 pm

Haha! They probably think it's your original face and not a mask...

*As she hears a body crashed to the ground, she pushes Nachos away with her blade and looks at Reaper.*

Keep it up Master...XD

*She says as she looks at Nachos, awaiting his attack...*
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42272

Battle: Emma&Nachos vs. Hina&Reaper - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle: Emma&Nachos vs. Hina&Reaper

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:44 am

*Nachos points a finger at her* Hado 4 Byakurai!

*he then shunpos behind her and shoots another one, then he goes to each side and shoots one, then shunpos above her*

Hado 73 soren tsoukatsui! *he fires a huge blue blast down at her*
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60480

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 pm

*seeing Reaper standing close to the pond I slice a large piece of rock and kick it at Reaper*

Hey Reaptard! I'm not a guy!
    Reaper137
    Reaper137
    10th Division Captain
    10th Division Captain

BD-cash : 41948

Post by Reaper137 Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:19 am

*slices the oncoming rock in half, making the pieces fly past him*

"No I don't say you're a guy <_< It isn't my fault my zanpakutos are sexists XD"
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220438

Post by Hinamori44 Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:46 pm

La Señorita Volante!
    *She said as she spotted Nachos shooting Hados and closed her eyes. Her skin started shining lighty and she rushed down towards ground as her speed increased in every second. As she landed on the ground and attempted to jump to the left, the last Hado smashed next to her and few scratches appeared on her shoulder.*

Almost got me, huh?
    *She said jumping to the air. Her skin returned to its original colour and she held her blade with both hands, watching Nachos.*

El Viento!
    *Pointing at Nachos, she fired about 15 small blades, quickly rotating and nearing its target...*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:17 pm