Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Hello All

JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

BD-cash : 5839

Hello All Empty Hello All

Post by JasonVierus Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:03 pm

Hey all, I am basically an RP drifter, usually I only join RPs that have few people... but that hasn't been working out and I have witnessed the deaths of over 10 forums now for various games, most of which naruto and bleach, of which I spent a long time on their profiles... one profile for a bleach game took me nearly 2 weeks and it was wasted as the forum died 8 days or so after I finished it... (Died as in only 1-2 people game on a day-week)

I found this by the use of the all-knowing (Not you Seraphim), The one, the only, GOOGLE!!!!

I am 17, Ohio in the U.S.A., in high school, and a very avid manga reader and I tend to write stories, but never really finish them without others input, which is what got me into RPing, the help of others to progress your story line.

My MSN E-mail is : Twisted_Tranzizter@live.com

I am on MSN Messanger quite often, whenever I can be, so I hope to talk to some admins about my character and everything :)

I hope I enjoy my stay and I hope you all enjoy my company.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42274

Hello All Empty Re: Hello All

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:36 pm

Welcome to BD jason! I'm 8th div's 6th st, NachosUchiha, it's a pleasure to meet u, be sure to read the rules and all the boring stuff 1stXD then when u have 20posts join a divvy!
    JasonVierus
    JasonVierus
    Menos
    Menos

BD-cash : 5839

Post by JasonVierus Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Already planned on that Nachos, but at this time, getting posts up high is a bit rough since noone is on but you, Moon, and me xD. (Well, you were all on around when I was at least)
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220440

Post by Hinamori44 Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Hello Jason, I am Hina. I am a captain of 3rd division, pleasure to meet you! So you are interested in RP? Fine, that's great!

Hope you enjoy your stay :)
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:36 pm

ZOMG, you totally mentioned me there LOL.

and all hail google for that, your actually the first who found us from there other than ken who.. uhm.. vanished..
    Welcome to the site Jay!
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60482

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:14 pm

Heya Jason,

I have been chatting with you on the chatbox and never really get the chance to greet you here. Welcome to BD. I hope Haji will be back so so you can go wacko with your RP. Have fun and see you around.

Oh and read the rules if you haven't. Any don't be shy, we are just one big crazy family. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:04 pm