Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

8th Division China Town : (Minamotou Taichou Training Program)

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80584

8th Division China Town : (Minamotou Taichou Training Program) Empty 8th Division China Town : (Minamotou Taichou Training Program)

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:54 pm

Welcome to the 8th Division China Town

8th Division China Town : (Minamotou Taichou Training Program) Chinatown

It is located somewhere in coke island in reality but somehow a replica was made through Minamoto Chiruka's Zanpakuto. "Now listen up you clowns" she said to all her crew mates. "Your only duty here is to follow me as long as you can in the city, no matter what happens you must always just follow me until i give my final verdict."

As she said, all you have to do is follow her, no matter what obstacles it might bring, or no matter where you end up at. This will be like a free form all around RP training program where Minamoto Chiruka (me) will do the best she can to polish it. (im no expert, but yeah i try @.@)

Be aware that the whole town is only a replica made by her Zanpakuto Himo no Tenshi, thus making the entire area her territory.

RULES

Please dont Spam here
    remember your seat
    anyone can join, but please post one at a time.
    You can be spectators

regards

Minamoto Taichou

Last edited by seraphim on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468776

8th Division China Town : (Minamotou Taichou Training Program) Empty Re: 8th Division China Town : (Minamotou Taichou Training Program)

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:04 am

*Sanba hops to the scene, looking amongst the people only to see Ruru leaning against a wall*

Haha there she is!
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

8th Division China Town : (Minamotou Taichou Training Program) Empty Re: 8th Division China Town : (Minamotou Taichou Training Program)

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:08 am

Seeing as someone spotted her already, she yawened a little and said "Well it took you a while, but catching me is not that easy Bozu" Ruru said as she gave a 'gin' like smile and jumped over to the roof and started running away from the prosecutor.

OOC:
    Spoiler:
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:48 am

*As Ruru bolts Sanba thinks it to be a good idea if he took pictures of where they were racing through. As not to back track*

Here we go!

*He snaps a shot as Ruru spins around a small shop*

*Sanba goes into an all out sprint trying to make up lost ground*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:59 am

She smiled as she noticed that he took snap shots "Not a bad idea she said as she run into a crowded alley, it would prolly be hard to spot her were many people are, considering they were all wearing the same clothes as her "lets play lets play"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:04 am

*As Sanba turns the corner he sees hundreds of people dressed as Ruru*

WHAT?! Ah crud!

*Sanba takes tons of snap shots, he then jumps to a nearby rooftop and scans the area for anything out of the ordinary. God knows Ruru would fill the quota.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:08 am

knowing sunny didnt notice her she threw her slipper at him then hid along side the crowd again. "if he doesnt notice it, i will just call him"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:11 am

*As Sanba turns his head he gets slammed in the face with a slipper*

Oh gosh!

*He then looks down to see Ruru jump back into the crowd. Almost losing her he shunpos down and dashes at her arm*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:24 am

"Ahh good to see you finally spoted me, now catch me if you can" Ruru said as she jumped from the ground to car causing it to slam ont another car and just making a huge road mess "my bad"

OOC: sanba, remember you can attack me too ^^
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:40 am

*As the cars slam to the ground Sanba takes in a deep breath then looks at Ruru with a look of fire in his eyes*

It's on

*Sanba jumps at Ruru while unsheathing hir zanpakto*

Kurayami!

*A black wave crushes the ground in front of her*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:53 am

as the ground got crushed by sanba's, the distorted dimensions started rebuilding them selves revealing what the room really looked like for a second or two but returned to china town as stabbed the ground with her own zanpakuto to reverse the waves effect "So youre going to fight me now huh?" she said as steam started coming out from the ground "Try doing that without your sense of sight"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:41 am

What? What are you talking about?

~Damn she must be planning something with that steam~

*Sanba quicly attacks, slashing his zanpakto at Ruru twice in a very fast motion. He then shunpos into the mist hoping to use it against her*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:58 pm

sensing his movements she can see him clearly while he seem to have been drawn in by the mist.

"Over here" Ruru said as she threw a rock somewhere seeing if he'd fall for it "Lets see how you react to this"
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:14 am

*As the rock touched the ground Sanba pounced on it, crushing it with his foot*

I see you like to play games........Kurayami!

*Sanbas shikai took effect, the blade turned into a whip of darkness. With a flick of the wrist it split into 5 differnt whips with dragon heads, they were like serpents*

~Lets see now, shouldn't be too hard to pick her out of the crowd~

*The heads went into the ground and shredded up the surrounding area, moving too quickly to be seen, Sanba wondered how Ruru would react*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:08 pm

"Quick" ruru thought as she tried continued running away from him "Not good, if i stay too close ima have to fight with him, that's not really the purpose of this, is it?"

"especially with that creepy shikai, maah, i wouldnt wanna fight that"
    she thought as she stepped on a barel which lunched her up on the roof of a house "YOOHOO!! FUKU!! im right here!!" she said to catch his attention
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:13 am

*Seeing her jump away from the crowd Sanba reins in his shikai and jumps towards the building*

~Im never gonna catch her like this, ill have to set a trap~
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:18 am

Plotting an ebil plan for the 3rd seat she made a huge wave of water appear just infront of sanba "Illusion level 3!!" She laughed as she fell from the roof to the floor "Oh great!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:16 am