Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Chapter 378-Eyes of the victor

cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64793

Chapter 378-Eyes of the victor Empty Chapter 378-Eyes of the victor

Post by cool beans Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:51 pm

so who'd have thought it a chapter with an even more anerexic version of ichigo than ever before kicking giant yammys backside!
    looks like his hollow powers have changed after that transformation last time and whats happened to all the captains? would Byakuya really sit by while rukias getting beaten like that?

but overall woo Hueco Mundo!
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42274

Chapter 378-Eyes of the victor Empty Re: Chapter 378-Eyes of the victor

Post by Baka Yukimura Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:41 am

Is it just me, or does ichigo get stronger after every near death exp. could it be that he has saiyan blood in him?XD but yeah, it looks like he somehow has control over shirosaki's insane VL powers, and i think byakuya's still with hanatorou, mayuri is still rummaging thru szayels lab, unohana is probably healing ppl like kenpachi and maybe even.........grimmjow!XD him and nell are still alive somewhere in there.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:57 pm

its probably true about what you said with those captains, shame really, 10 guys vs a giant fat man would have been quite good fun, and it certainly appears ichigo has gone super saiyan! BANKAI!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

Post by Muerte Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:45 pm

I don't think it has anything to do with a saiyan thing. The reason he has a new mask is if you hadn't noticed, he went a new hollow when a hole was blasted through his chest.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:58 am

personally im a little dissapointed, yes it is certainly quite cool ichigos powered up and all but i was seriously hoping for a one piece oz like fight when all the straw hat pirates baring their captain teamed up and kicked a humungous giants backside, i was hoping for a similar thing here with the remaining captains and vice captains but a powered up ichigo opening a can of whoop backside is an interesting approach nonetheless! :D
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:10 am

You should have realized that they would have to defeat Yammy before going back to Karakura Town/Fake. I figured they wouldn't win because he is Numero Cero and the strongest, released that is. And Ichigo gaining a new hollow mask due ot his new hollowification I would like to see what it looks like.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:28 am

tch all the espada are fodder from the looks of it numbahs mean nothing! BANKAI!
    (heck if little hitsuguya can hold his own against the 3rd espada then im sure number 0 wouldnt stand a chance against 4 captains, 4 vice captains, and the rest altogether)

ya im curious about ichigos new mask, i wanna see a good look at it too, kubos teasing us with a little glimpse and thats probably all we'll get till he goes to his next major fight...

unless yammy also has a second release mwhahaha
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:18 am

I think nobody could stand against it, well, in certain terms that I recently forgot. Renji is a vice captain and lost, Chad has inner/outer hollow powers and lost, Uryuu beat captain Mayuri and fought arrancar Cirucci and still lost. Rukia was pretty much the only one that didn't look wiped out from the battle. I mean, even Cero will give anyone a match, I mean, 1 gave a challenge to 2 vizards, and 2 soul reapers. And then there is the Aizen. Shinji, Hiyori, Lisa, and Hitsugaya were all there. Im babbiling now. lol.

BACK ON TOPIC
    Wut im trying to say is that, it'll be a challenge to beat him. #2, the king of arrancars, Barragan, was a challenge to Soi Fon, I mean SOI FON!!! She is squad 2 captains and leader of the stealth force. I was shocked at the damage she received. And Haji had to lose an arm so he could win.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:38 am

soi fon was so mismatched though >_> close combat against a guy who has the ultimate close combat counter, Starrk kicked backside because he was awesome, but he got knocked off by a shikai ability (and a weird one at that), and harribel was going toe to toe with Hitsuguya (enough said)!

as i said numbahs mean nothing at this point, Ulrioqua being number 4 with a secret second release was first evidence of this, and yammy being 0... well we cant really say for certain if thats official or not without Aizen to confirm this, could just be yammy promoting himself...

and Unohanas there too, we've yet to see her fighting prowess at all! She's top tier, vintage captain material along with Shunsui and Ukitake. i wouldnt be surprised if shes near yamamoto level!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:42 am

She is actually the second oldest soul reaper, i believe. And the numbers don't matter, im just saying the numbers speak about there powers, 0, being strongest and 10 being weakest. Wow, Yammy. lol, O and 10 at the same time! XD
    But still, I want to see more Ichi with his new hollow mask
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:56 am

"Unohana has the third highest "stat points" (540/600), just behind Sōsuke Aizen and Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai (560/600 each) . "woah! go unohana! my money is on her beating aizen she pwns number 1 bleach babe! XD

bwhahaha second level vizard masks is the best thing from this chapter! as they are official now, i wonder if your thinking what im thinking! (us two being vizards and all well im a training one, same difference)
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:19 am

[Im still a training vizard, kinda. I just got possessed by my inner hollow and nobody has come to stop me. lol]

I can't wait to see Unohana's attacks and stuff.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:37 am

Definatly! next arc she'll be a bankaiing the bad guys just off the bat!
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:55 am

yammy being the "strongest" is a joke, his #0 is just a cheap trick, he only beat chad,renji and rukia, hell kenpachi could beat those 3XD and it's also kinda weird how ichigo already has control of shiro's VL power, u'd think he'd have to go thru another set of trials, I love how stark pwned 2 capt. class vizards thoXD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:21 am

I think the reason Ichigo is able to do this is because its just an enhanced version of his original. He has already controlled his inner hollow. Remember how he disappeared and said if he shows any sign of weakness, he will take the throne? Well, he got blasted through the chest, which resulted in a new hollowification and resulting in a new hollow mask. Because his first hollowification was just a brute with his original mask.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:43 am

very nice sasuke, i never looked at it that way, u sir are a genious!XD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:45 am

Lol, just don't ask me to do this again. This my friend, is a one time thing, actually, its just random. I just put things together because I was shocked to see the new mask and I just thought of every possible way. lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:57 am