Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Bleach Episode 245: "The Long Awaited...Kenpachi Appears!"

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128856

Bleach Episode 245: "The Long Awaited...Kenpachi Appears!" Empty Bleach Episode 245: "The Long Awaited...Kenpachi Appears!"

Post by Muerte Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:02 pm

Discuss what you think will happen. Also, on a note: FINALLY KENPACHI!!!

Last edited by Haji Yukimura on Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed typo for sasuke)
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42252

Bleach Episode 245: "The Long Awaited...Kenpachi Appears!" Empty Re: Bleach Episode 245: "The Long Awaited...Kenpachi Appears!"

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:23 am

uhhhhhhh.....sorry to bust ur bubble, but ep. 235 is kazeshini vs hisagi, no offense, but where are u getting this info?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Bleach Episode 245: "The Long Awaited...Kenpachi Appears!" Empty Re: Bleach Episode 245: "The Long Awaited...Kenpachi Appears!"

Post by Muerte Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:30 am

I meant to put episode 245. I was in a kind of hurry. And I got it offline from a source I can't say. [I kinda forgot who it was because it was a one time thing.]
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:17 am

ooooooooh! I figured it was a typoXD anyways......YAY Kenpachi!!!!XD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:45 am

Now I am great friends with you. You have my favorite captain as a avatar and a signature. So we are brothers now. Anyway, I wonder what will happen since it is like, 5 weeks away.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:52 pm

thanx, Byakuya's my fave too, and u forgot we got the same last name "Uchiha" XD it'd be cool if zaraki found his sword's spirit, but i think that's something that would happen in the manga 1st, maybe he'll take on rurio kujaku and hozukimaru by himselfXD
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47173

Post by Haji Yukimura Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:56 pm

If this is in fact a true info, with five weeks to go, I would not be surprised if Kenpachi's Zanpakuto is discovered in the. So far each week someone new has revealed at least a shikai, and it wouldn't shock me if he did; that is of course, if he ever does.

But who knows? to me the manga is acting like it's hitting the climax now that the espadas are all gone, and it's only Aizen, Gin and Tousen fighting, so in five weeks it could be over..lol
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64771

Post by cool beans Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:19 pm

wow you guys really should have read this then...

http://www.bleachdynasty.com/bleach-general-talk-f31/future-bleach-arc-spoilers-t2234.htm

bleach aint over quite yet...

meh this is filler remember FILLER (well hitsus backstory kinda blurred the lines there but that was based on a special chapter released for the second film, none of it is real! bounts and amagai do not exist! XD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:21 am

They don't exist in the manga. But, in reality, they don't exist. They were just made to be fillers. In the manga, Bounts aren't even discussed. They left out the part where Kariya and Ichigo talked when Ichigo and Hollow Ichigo were battiling.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:26 am

i liked kayria he was wicked, probably the only bount i liked, hmm filler for me is like i can appreciate it when ive watched the whole series and go back and watch it again
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:49 am

I can't wait for the Susuke Amagai arc. I liked that arc. It was very amusing.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:00 am

that whole energy sucking weapons thing was pretty interesting but they threw it in an awful spot in the anime at the time right in the middle of hueco mundo which sucked big time,interestingly enough when that happened i started reading the manga!

was kenpachi in that arc too? probably not much from what i remember!
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:28 am

Episodes are in mess up. This one is supposed to be Pursue Byakuya! The Confused Gotei Divisions"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:03 pm