Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Hinamori44
Muerte
6 posters

Bleach Chapter 377: Shout at the Dark

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128861

Bleach Chapter 377: Shout at the Dark Empty Bleach Chapter 377: Shout at the Dark

Post by Muerte Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:57 pm

MAN EVERYTHING IS GOING BAD NOW THAT AIZEN HAS STEPPED IN! AND NOW GIN HAS A HAND IN THIS!!! I CRIED!!!!
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220423

Bleach Chapter 377: Shout at the Dark Empty Re: Bleach Chapter 377: Shout at the Dark

Post by Hinamori44 Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:43 pm

I laughed! ALOT!!!! XD Yay Gin's there!!! Poor Hiyori,,,anyways,,,can't wait for another chap!!!
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42257

Bleach Chapter 377: Shout at the Dark Empty Re: Bleach Chapter 377: Shout at the Dark

Post by Baka Yukimura Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:31 am

Slice her in half.....SHINSOU!!!XD I laughed my butt off when he cut her in half, at 1st I thought aizen did it, like he did yo ichigo that 1 time, but it was gin!!XD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:31 am

I hate you nachos. Hiyori didn't diserve that. Hiyori is an awesome Vizard and I think Gin should get his head cut off by ichigo when he returns.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 64776

Post by cool beans Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:22 pm

im just glad something is finally happening! :shock:

aizen killing everyone himself yay. if ichigo beats him way too anti-climatic!
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220423

Post by Hinamori44 Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:01 am

That's right XD It's exciting! (finally -_-) aaand Ichi killing Gin? That's not happening :D:D:D
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:20 am

I hope Ichi kills Gin. I mean, he used to be one of my favs till he pulled that off on Hiryori.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:55 am

hehe sorry abt that sasuke XD, yeah, ichgo killing aizen would be anti-climatic, cuz ichigo couldn't even beat ulquiorra, shirosaki had to do that, aizen on the other hand is more powerful than starrk.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468771

Post by Sanba Yukimura Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:42 am

stark sux and Aizen is a (fear the great kon) fro kill harribel. are none of you dwelling on that as much as i am? I cant believe she died, i mean i know it was the chap b4 but im still sad about that. hiyori is annoying, im glad shes down and out. now maybe that'll light some fire in shinji and the other vizards cuz as of now im not impressed
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:53 am

voodoo How dare u say my beloved stark sux! But yeah, hiyori was pretty annoyingXD and I hated the fact that halibel got killed, i wanted to see her kill 1 of them! T-T
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:02 am

Stark was awesome. And Harribel is presumed dead, same as Grimmjow. She just fell to the ground after being stabbed in the back by Aizen. But, CAN"T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO hiyori! I WANT GIN KILLED
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:22 am

I wonder if this will get shinji to bring out his full power, cuz u saw how kensei went bankai to fight wonderweiss, i wonder if shinji will try to fight gin now.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:47 pm

gin for the win! (ey that rhymes) half the vizards have bankais we havent even seen yet! and err whats happened to the other half of the evil trio, tosen? >_<
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:50 am

Ikr, i wanna see him whoopin (fear the great kon) (hisagi's preferably)
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:31 am

It'll be interesting to see how komamura and shuuhei deal with tousen's enma korogi, i doubt either of them are as crazy as kenpachiXD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:18 am

Actually, Gin sounds like GEEN. Win is just Wihn sounding. But, Gin should die, I like Hisagi Shuhei, and i hate Aizen. With a passion of course. But, it would be nice to see more Kenpachi since he was last shown with Ichigo right before Orihime got kidnapped [Dramatic Music] AGAIN
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:27 am

potato potatata ;) the only thing that matters is more yammy! need more of a hueco mundo fix now, i love that deserty place arghhhh! voodoo
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:40 am

I think kenpachi should go and fight yammy, and kill him with one kendo slice>8D 0 espada my butt!XD
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:44 am

YA AWESOME IDEA!!!!

kenpachi could just tear him in half like a snotty klenex and then go stab aizen in the head! XD or go after tosen again just to see that blind git brick his pants again! (wow this is a really dirty post!)
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:22 am

beans the R-society is that wayXD but brilliant idea!! and then he could chase ichigo againXD
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47178

Post by Haji Yukimura Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:50 pm

well since there are a lot of good ideas floating around, let me toss another monkey wrench into the cogs; There is a second level if you will of Bankai we are forgetting about, since we've only seen two people take it that far; Compressed Bankai.

Hitsugaya did it once, but I forgot what it was called, while also Byakuya did it, Annihlationscope, I believe it was called, when he fought Ichigo."remember he said "i never show this to anyone. No one knows, because no one has ever lived to tell it." or something along those lines. I know he said I never show anyone this move. It was back in like episode 59 or something. So thinking on that, there is a whole mess of other possibilities.

My thought though, like a conversation I had with a good friend along time ago, is this: Sajin's abilities aren't flashy; mostly why he isn't very popular with fans. His element if you will is raw physical power. Now imagine this; if there is a compressed he has, and with as much damage as he can do with his own power level in released bankai, he would be like a force of nature striking down.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Baka Yukimura Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:45 pm

good idea haji! Byakuya's attk was called Senkei, which means either Final scene or Annihilation, another move he does in that form is Shukei Hakuteiken, I forgot what hitsu's was called too, but komamura's would be epic, cuz he hasn't used all his power yet, he goes bankai and swings that massive sword down and it's overXD
    cool beans
    cool beans
    Empowered soul

Post by cool beans Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:36 am

komamura is chuck norris' dog thats why hes so awesome!

compressed bankai yes does ring a bell i think but i think they would have played this card sooner if they had to so i would be pleasently surprised if this occoured since aizens powers are pretty hax! and hes got gin the win and cheaty tosen as backup
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:13 am

I dont know bout all that but I wanna see some bashing of skulls. Aizen's hopefully. Id like to see some shinigami die off (rukia) and then aizen badly wounded, like a leg or an arm
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:10 am

I hate you. The only ones I want to see dead is Aizen, Gin, and Tosen. Rukia is awesome, if she dies, the whole thing dies because if she never had met ichigo, he wouldn't a soul reaper at the moment. He would be asleep in soul society until something happened.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:35 pm