Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Emma-Hell Girl
Loli Gaga
ChickenBoy
7 posters

Yu Yu Hakusho...what do you think of it?

ChickenBoy
    ChickenBoy
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6703

Yu Yu Hakusho...what do you think of it? Empty Yu Yu Hakusho...what do you think of it?

Post by ChickenBoy Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:24 pm

I just wondered, as YYH is my favourate anime ever [sorry fans, bleach is 2nd] what does everyone think of it. The anime or the manga as I know about both...or if you havent read it, do you want to?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80584

Yu Yu Hakusho...what do you think of it? Empty Re: Yu Yu Hakusho...what do you think of it?

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:30 pm

I got addicted to it when i was yuong, my favorite character thier was heiei <- was that right?

argh, in phils they changed the names when they dubbed it, i hated it when they change names.

anyway, that was before, but now ima kurama fan.

i wanna see a new yuyu hakusho episode. like seriously, i hope they make something up.
    ChickenBoy
    ChickenBoy
    Wandering soul

Yu Yu Hakusho...what do you think of it? Empty Re: Yu Yu Hakusho...what do you think of it?

Post by ChickenBoy Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:34 pm

Same here, I hope they make something up, yeah Hiei im sure it is [my arrancar characters name btw] he's my fave character...Kurama is cool too, i like his demon form better than his human form though...I wish we got to see Raizen fight before he stopped eating humans...he...is the best ever lol
    Emma-Hell Girl
    Emma-Hell Girl
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 60470

Post by Emma-Hell Girl Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:32 am

OMG I use to love Yu Yu Hakusho. I had been so long since the last time I watched it so can’t really remember the details now. But I still remember I was madly in love Kuruma. But I do like his demon form then his human form. He is still cool with his human form but his demon form is just deadly hot. :P
    ChickenBoy
    ChickenBoy
    Wandering soul

Post by ChickenBoy Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:36 am

I agree his demon form is better but im not gonna say he's "hot" because im a guy lol when I read the manga, one thing that really freaked me out...was oh, I cant remember her name, but the person who recruited Hiei as a soldier in her army towards the end of the series this is an actual quote of what she says "I used to be a sex slave" now can you see why i was freaked lol?
    FlameMetal
    Human

BD-cash : 6698

Post by FlameMetal Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:53 pm

I love Yu Yu Hakusho...It was like the first anime that I got fully into...I watched plenty of animes before that, but YYH just got my attention like no other one had before...And I would have to say that my favorite characters are Hiei and Kurama/Yoko Kurama
    seshoru
    seshoru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 6628

Post by seshoru Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:52 pm

My ex (who was a complete psyco) ruined this series for me... she claimed that if I could beat hieie in a fight (yeah I know sounds lame) then she'd let me be her true boyfriend (don't ask)
    but then again she claimed to have nine ghosts living in her head that all manifest themselves in her emotions... only character I really liked was the dude who they called "sniper" cause he could cause a small object (a rock) to fly at a very high velocity. But thats just me!
    Hinamori44
    Hinamori44
    10th Division
    10th Division

BD-cash : 220428

Post by Hinamori44 Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:14 pm

hehe.. I haven´t watched all episodes.. but I like it... it´s interesting..but old :p
    Nance
    Nance
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 80356

Post by Nance Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:52 am

I liked watching this anime.. This is one of the first animes I've ever watched XD I remember betting with my dad on who will win the fights..lol he bet on Taguro (did i spell right?) me on Yusuke.. I won of course LOL XD

My favorite characters would be Hiei, Karasu (I did't like it when his hair turned yellow and he lost to Kurama..), and adult Koenma

Kuwabara must die lol xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:39 am